Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

neupg0.png

23tgxz6.png

What a terrifically hellish experience.

Only took almost all of my playtime this week...

EDIT:

What cave is it referring to in the level up message??

I've never heard of something requiring 80 Strength, Ranged, and Agility... Unless they're referring to Movario, and have simply upped the requirements...

2dgucz6.png

[hide]

neupg0.png

23tgxz6.png

EDIT:

I've never heard of something requiring 80 Strength, Ranged, and Agility... Unless they're referring to Movario, and have simply upped the requirements...

[/hide]

I think they mean the Dorgesh-Kaan course. You need 80 to use the Agility part of the course, but for the grappling part of the course you need 80 Ranged and Strength. So I guess they're just combining it all together in terms of using the full course.

[hide]

neupg0.png

23tgxz6.png

EDIT:

[/hide]

I think they mean the Dorgesh-Kaan course. You need 80 to use the Agility part of the course, but for the grappling part of the course you need 80 Ranged and Strength. So I guess they're just combining it all together in terms of using the full course.

2hhpx1t.png

Agility <3

Number 3 for the day : )

*changed name to busarellus* (it's a type of hawk and i like the name)

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

[hide]

O hai der Dusties!

screenshot075.png

alogdchain.jpg

[/hide]

Darn you and your luck tin!

But big congratz. <3:

Edited by romy
Please use hide tags when quoting images

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

I think they use it to grab a personal area. Is there a cutscene with that area?

It's the underground pass. The sections of nothing is the insanely big spaces you jump towards the end of the Undergournd Pass quest. I think there are Iban Decipals on each of the suspended platforms. I think its alwaays been that cut off, I did the quest yonks ago and remember that it looked a bit strange.

Not sure why it's on that level though, if it sonsitent with the temple of light, shouldn't you be seeing the bottom level of the pass? Where Klank and such are?

And if it was true spacing and geometry, that area would be much futher west anyway.

TL;DR; Underground pass.

2v8sgvs.png

I think they use it to grab a personal area. Is there a cutscene with that area?

It's the underground pass. The sections of nothing is the insanely big spaces you jump towards the end of the Undergournd Pass quest. I think there are Iban Decipals on each of the suspended platforms. I think its alwaays been that cut off, I did the quest yonks ago and remember that it looked a bit strange.

Not sure why it's on that level though, if it sonsitent with the temple of light, shouldn't you be seeing the bottom level of the pass? Where Klank and such are?

And if it was true spacing and geometry, that area would be much futher west anyway.

TL;DR; Underground pass.

But when I go to the underground pass, it isn't cut off halfway.

Since there are awefully too many posts containing quote chains, or quoting images, I should notify anyone reading this thread: Action will be taken against those who breach that rule. Please, always use hide tags when quoting images, and for quote chains- either use hide tags, or make sure to delete older parts of the chain from your posts.

~Romy