Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Bacon's Falcon Pawnch is fastest. :cool:

100601180841.png

O RLY?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlmHoA2W1K8

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

nvzfp2.png

slowly but surely

83,465 tokens also needed :P

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

sdfsdfs.png

Hehe, number #4.

ty for not saying falcon punch and gratz :D

It's pawnch. :wall:

Bunch of Falcons anyway. :cool:

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

That was disgraceful.

I don't know whether I should blame Jagex for their inability create a challange or bow down to his god-like monster hunter abilities.

Tbh, if Absolute virtue virtue had existed on runescape, I get the feeling he would have killed it with flowers by now...

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

That was disgraceful.

I don't know whether I should blame Jagex for their inability create a challange or bow down to his god-like monster hunter abilities.

Tbh, if Absolute virtue virtue had existed on runescape, I get the feeling he would have killed it with flowers by now...

Are you serious? You honestly think that wasn't a challenge? He got down to 1LP during that video at one point. The 3rd round was lucky that he finished it. I want to see your make a video killing it with no armour like this :shame:

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

That was disgraceful.

Are you serious? You honestly think that wasn't a challenge? He got down to 1LP during that video at one point. The 3rd round was lucky that he finished it. I want to see your make a video killing it with no armour like this :shame:

I don't think he was demeaning the achievement, I think it was more along the lines of "Jagex really needs to create a boss that can really never be soloed." OT though, that was ridiculous. I thought the original solo was insane, seeing this literally made my jaw drop.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

A reminder:

• Quote chains are not permitted. If you quote an image, please put it in hide tags. If you quote a series of many quotes, remove some of the earlier quotes or put them all in hide tags.

Please avoid quote chains or quoting of images without hide tags.

2hfhwnm.png

Hey, this getting kinda boring now. Anyone wanna do it for me?

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."