Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

"equip a bandos chestplate, full slayer helm, and battle robe legs while doing runecraft emote in the armadyl erie" Lol

tbh im expecting, "preform a skillcape emote while wearing barrows gloves and an imbuned (not enchanted) ring of dragonstone or higher while in the godwars dungeon"

or lower, but then again jagex may supprise me

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

[hide=] qytnd2.png[/hide]

:thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

It just means they were risking a Warrior ring & lost it when they died. :P

bacon r pk pr0

he knos dis

Lol. This ^

Was just interested by getting a warrior ring when they were in rune with a d scim and dds :rolleyes: If you're going to use a warrior ring might as well use a whip.

Quagsire.png

Please can we keep the chatter down in this thread? The fact that there's only been ONE picture on this page thus far show it's getting out of hand.

I have removed several posts that offer nothing from this page and if I have to remove any more than warnings will be handed out with them.

Thank You.

Please can we keep the chatter down in this thread? The fact that there's only been ONE picture on this page thus far show it's getting out of hand.

I have removed several posts that offer nothing from this page and if I have to remove any more than warnings will be handed out with them.

Thank You.

theres been 2 pictures...

also this thread is for discussion of pictures also, which is what the "spam" posts you deleted were. I'm about done with this thread tbh.

091115011902.png

4th ever champion challenge, like 6 months old.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Here's my bank on one of my accounts. All stats are 1, except Hp, which is 20. All my money on this account comes from partyroom.

I tried the free 7-days membership trial for pure f2pers and gathered all f2p items for my bank except some.

List of items I dont have and never will:

Team Capes

Afros

Addy (t)

Addy (g)

Black (t)

Black (g)

Rune h# helms

Rune t# kites

Magic amulet (t)

Fist of Guthix tokens/rewards

Great Orb Project rewards

Random Event clothing

Holiday events rewards (those I have are at Diango)

goldskillersbankjuly201.png

(add to this Strength amulet (t), which I am wearing.)

If you can (Please try to) find any f2p item (not mentionned in the list of stuff I dont have) I don't have, you can have a cookie. :twss:

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

studded leather (t)/(g)

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

theres been 2 pictures...

also this thread is for discussion of pictures also, which is what the "spam" posts you deleted were. I'm about done with this thread tbh.

091115011902.png

4th ever champion challenge, like 6 months old.

"bacon r pk pr0

he knos dis"

Is a lovely and helpful post isn't it? No, it's pure spam. When there's 10 posts and only 2 of them contain pictures it's a bit silly. Yes, a bit of discussion is fine and that's fine, but it was just pointless quote chains that could.

If you want to discuss this more, please take it up with me or another admin in PM.

Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C69SwSgv4aw

Yeah, I can combo for like, 45 seconds straight. Probably would have been a lot longer if I soulsplitted.

Loot in the end wasn't that great, pretty much got everything he had... mystic/rune/spirit shield/about 70 barrages... yeah

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

If you can (Please try to) find any f2p item (not mentionned in the list of stuff I dont have) I don't have, you can have a cookie. :twss:

Potion (imp drop), vial.

Ghostspeak amulet and Explorer rings. But then again, the ghostspeak amulet is the only one you can obtain without raising stats.

Then there are all of those quest items like silverlight and stuff. I don't think you need any skills for silverlight.

lalalasig2.png

Yeah, I can combo for like, 45 seconds straight. Probably would have been a lot longer if I soulsplitted.

Loot in the end wasn't that great, pretty much got everything he had... mystic/rune/spirit shield/about 70 barrages... yeah

Try comboing your target for a full inventory of food then being killed by their 700 AGS spec. Happens to me too often.

Quagsire.png

11bn0gw.png

Weird run. I started, did 2 patches then had to go and didn't manage to plant marigold. Already had 26 herbs or something. Did the same patch again, got a seed back from scroll of life and I hadn't planted flower before so I had enough seeds left. Got some more good yields, 48/4 at some point. Then I got a 6 patch and a 13 patch, totalling 67 herbs over 6 seeds. Can be 54/5 if you want to be nitpicky, or 61/5 if you count the 13 instead of the 6 :P

Anyway kinda happy with this.

2dvjurb.png

Giga is badass, (and also maxed) dont diss him lmao

He also is just screwin around, hes got a 2b bank and a blue phat

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?