Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

What good is it to full fill those effigies anyways, I traded three versions and every time I get 5k xp lamp, is there something I'm missing?

Because if you do it the fill way you get a xp lamp that gives 3 or 4 times that xp.

You can get much more then that, I get over 42k for each lamp I use on prayer

Jesus_Statuz.png

dayoflvl1s.png

One day of pickpocketing HAMs (and obviously doing the clues I got). Also add about 20 slayer staffs in there (250k) and a sara page (80k). The bob shirts also have a varying amount of street value.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

dayoflvl1s.png

One day of pickpocketing HAMs (and obviously doing the clues I got). Also add about 20 slayer staffs in there (250k) and a sara page (80k). The bob shirts also have a varying amount of street value.

i've been in w2 quite a bit. and you trade 4 bobs (+ cash) for a crown. =]

and you're hella lucky =] you should have saved that luck for the elite clues tho ;)

unspam: bought a 3a robe min in ge. i know its dropping like a rock, but im hoping that it will pay off in the long run =] this is also my "B.o.B" too.

amqjhs.png

I like getting hard when I PK

Literally 2 minutes after I posted that picture I sold them all for max trade to someone in the chat who wanted a crown. Really had no interest in a crown and no junk, so just decided I'd make someone else's day. :)

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Literally 2 minutes after I posted that picture I sold them all for max trade to someone in the chat who wanted a crown. Really had no interest in a crown and no junk, so just decided I'd make someone else's day. :)

Those BOB Shirts would look good in my Costume Room...oh well. Nice clue rewards btw :thumbup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

[hide=] 1zccvp.png[/hide]

:thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

What good is it to full fill those effigies anyways, I traded three versions and every time I get 5k xp lamp, is there something I'm missing?

The final lamp is basically a juiced up genie lamp so it's dependant on your level for level 99 it's 48k xp (I spend mine on rc and not dungeoneering)

Unspam - fairly old quote from around 2 months ago

zaros.png

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

screenshot045w.png

*Hyperventilates*

26th person in 46 minutes, 1st by PM. Seriously these are gonna make me with RS.

Turn your chat to friends? Help them for easy, free XP?

he probably helped the first one and is full now..all because of jagexes flawed assist system.

I tend to help a friend or 2 each day and like I said this was the first person actually PM'ing me. I shouldn't have to turn my chat to friends and nor should I have to do that to my public, As said above Jagex need to either fix their assist system, for example letting people assist others without either player gaining exp, wouldn't mind so much then. Its the constant telling people that I have no limit left and then more than likely they still continue to ask me, most offer to pay... they just don't get it...

Side note:

screenshot043u.png

screenshot039q.png

Because if you do it the fill way you get a xp lamp that gives 3 or 4 times that xp.

You can get much more then that, I get over 42k for each lamp I use on prayer

Level cubed, then divided by 20.

Paragon.png

Unspam - fairly old quote from around 2 months ago

zaros.png

Of course there won't be a guthix GWD, that would make one sided waaay too powerfull, upsetting the balance, therefore creating a paradox that would throw the mitology out of equilibrium, leaving only to conclude said God was not guthix but seren on Disguise (Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuun)

[iM]http://i47.tinypic.com/dc7kwj.png[/img]

Wonder if it's because of the ROW?

Its not.

[hide=How the RoW Works]The ring of wealth's magical power can sometimes have an effect on the drops that you receive from defeated NPCs. To understand how it works, we first need to define some terms.

100% drop - Most creatures have what is called a '100% drop' which they will drop every time they are defeated (e.g. bones or ashes).

Main drop - This will be an item drawn from an NPC's 'drop table' based upon a random 'roll' (imagine a dice roll or roulette wheel).

Drop table - This is a list of all items that an NPC could possibly drop. The percentage chance of receiving each item varies depending upon the item's relative value.

Secondary drop - Some creatures also have a secondary drop. So far, this only consists of charms used in Summoning.

Quest drops - in some instances, an NPC will drop a quest-specific item (e.g. the unique bones required for the Rag and Bone Man or Fur 'n' Seek quests).

On most NPCs' drop tables, there is a small chance that instead of receiving an item from its own drop table, you will instead get a roll again on the 'rare drop table'. The rare drop table contains some of the more exclusive items in the game, including, but not limited to, dragon items, certain rune items, shield halves, key parts and uncut gems. The rare table also contains 'empty slots' - the end result of landing on these empty slots is often referred to as receiving 'no drop' or 'bone drop'. We keep these slots empty for any future drops that we want to add to this table.

The rare drop table is shared between a variety of NPCs - e.g. goblins, fire giants, most Slayer creatures. A good way to tell is that if an NPC is known to drop a half key, then it will drop other items from the rare drop table. There are, however, certain very rare drops that are not on the rare drop table, because they are specific to certain NPCs or NPC types (e.g. the draconic visage is only ever dropped by dragons; godsword pieces only by the God Wars Dungeon bosses) and it would not make sense for these items to be dropped by, say, a fire giant.

The ring of wealth comes into play whenever you are rolling on the rare drop table, its ability effectively removing most of the empty slots, drastically increasing your chances of receiving an item from the rare drop table. The actual percentage increase differs between NPCs. Adventurers who make regular use of a ring of wealth should find that they receive fewer 'no drops' than adventurers who do not, and, therefore, receive more rare drops and, in the long run, gain more wealth.

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/magic_non_combat_magic

Only influences things such as shield left half, half keys, gems, etc. Not specialized drops, such as whips, SOL, d boots, etc.[/hide]

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

ssoffastarlight.png

120+ kills dry trip except for that sarasword offa starlight right after i recovered my items from an unfortunate afk event.

Click here for all the good stuff

[hide]Drops: 2x Basilisk Head 1x KBD Heads 1x Bando's Tasset (FFA) 45x D Boots 1x D Legs 1x D Med 1x Visage (Fd) 40+Effigy 4x Whip 3x Claws 4x Elite Clues

Barrows: 1x Karil's Top 2x Ahrim's Top 1x Guthan's Spear 1x Guthan's Skirt 1x Karil's X bow 1x Verac's Brassard 1x D Med 1x Guthan's Platebody 1x Karil's Coif 1x Torag's Hammers

Corp: 1x Arcane Split 1x Missed Arcane

DK: 6x Zerker 2x Warrior 8x Hatchet 1x Seercul 2x Mud Staff 2x Seers 4x Archer

Achievements:

99 Attack 6/20/10 101,194th 99 Cooking 7/20/10 122,253rd 99 Magic 9/7/10 71,666th 99 HP 9/9/10 101,964th

99 Range 11/6/10 74,927th 99 Strength 11/7/10 164,778th 99 Defence 12/5/10 92,351st 2,100 Total 11/25/10

Firecape 8/3/10 Extremes 8/14/10 Turmoil 9/26/10 Rapier 10/15/10

http://www.youtube.com/user/Greg2952

[/hide]

2rvy7wi.png

YAY! It's adorable! And +5 stew without the usual trouble...

They kept the examine intact (ironically?). "A big, scary, jet-black demon."

9jowib.png

Far too much grass for my taste.

Also, the rooftops seem like they were overlooked a bit. Why bother with the separators except on the edges?

I'll definitely be switching back to Frem. but I suppose this tileset is great for those who like it.

2dgucz6.png