Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

75runecrafting.png

finally able to use a giant pouch

1 summon? =o

Whats reason for that? Don't like the skill or...idk do you just not like it?

Hey, don't be hating on 1 summon.

10-07-07221837.png

PS: It's my 1st time posting a pic in here, whats up everyone B) Also, is my pic too small or something?

rapier + extremes/ovl + defender + spec restore with dds/claws (i prefer dhally for sheer damage) + full slayer helm on blk dragon task + super antifires + iron titan is realy fun at kbd, 15 second kills, then i summon yak for banking stuff then it goes to like 20 second kills

yea kbd can be soul splitted entirely

a_final_name.png

75runecrafting.png

1 summon? =o

but.....why? What possible reason could someone have for not training summoning? :unsure:

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

According to some guys I crashed at KBD, I am The God of Thunder.

iamthor.png

Rofl, I love seeing what people have to say about me after I crash them.

Came out with 350k worth of loot that trip. No heads this time, no d meds, no dragonstones, and DAMNIT no vissy.

I joined a kbd team of like 5 rangers for lulz and every kill they were like "omg nice" "700!!!" , 5 kills after I left cc and they're like "you're [cabbage]" "defender nerd" or "cute"

its a great fealing innit :D

Sure is. I just do it to pass the time anymore. I started doing it just for slayer tasks, but now I just use full melee void and C rapier with extremes. Maybe I'll get a vissy some day.... :pray:

Edit: A few things I've found to make crashing much easier and efficient.

1. Be nice to the people, and they usually stick around longer to talk or w/e, and you just keep getting kills.

2. After you get a lot of kills, tell the teams to join your cc, but don't add anyone so LS doesn't work. It breaks up their group for atleast 2 mins+ which means its just a big FFA, and if you're getting kills while they were teamed, now they stand no chance at all.

You deserve all the insults you get. Crashing is incredibly rude and people who do it need to learn some manners.

75runecrafting.png

1 summon? =o

but.....why? What possible reason could someone have for not training summoning? :unsure:

Because it's more fun this way.

100708105758.png

So yesterday someone offered to teach me how to kill TDs effectively. On my first successful trip today on the 12th kill iirc, I got this:

sn2pg9.png

That was my second d plate piece ever and I've only killed around 50-60 TDs total lol. Hopefully that'll change and give me some claws soon B)

EDIT: Also, I got 30 kills that trip, even though it felt like more. That seems good for my first trip though.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

100708002125.png

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Saw a post on the rs forums about a future update to our character faces in game. Apparently you can see yourself with eyes - with the dreadlock haircut, so I got the dreadlock haircut and zoomed in on my face XD seems a bit glitchy, there's some of my face missing but yeah, woohoo we'll finally have eyes!!!

eyestd.png

2vuhgcn.png

Saw a post on the rs forums about a future update to our character faces in game. Apparently you can see yourself with eyes - with the dreadlock haircut, so I got the dreadlock haircut and zoomed in on my face XD seems a bit glitchy, there's some of my face missing but yeah, woohoo we'll finally have eyes!!!

eyestd.png

Should look on the previous page. :P

4ggphk.png

No life for the win :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I'll direct you to the post above you, thats getovlscrik and we were arma'ing on w56 yeah :P

So I guess I'll do dungeoneering next anyone happen to know a clan/team or whatever? Or is rsof still okay.

Some old ranged pic

29oibeb.png

2dvjurb.png

According to some guys I crashed at KBD, I am The God of Thunder.

iamthor.png

Rofl, I love seeing what people have to say about me after I crash them.

Came out with 350k worth of loot that trip. No heads this time, no d meds, no dragonstones, and DAMNIT no vissy.

I joined a kbd team of like 5 rangers for lulz and every kill they were like "omg nice" "700!!!" , 5 kills after I left cc and they're like "you're [cabbage]" "defender nerd" or "cute"

its a great fealing innit :D

Sure is. I just do it to pass the time anymore. I started doing it just for slayer tasks, but now I just use full melee void and C rapier with extremes. Maybe I'll get a vissy some day.... :pray:

Edit: A few things I've found to make crashing much easier and efficient.

1. Be nice to the people, and they usually stick around longer to talk or w/e, and you just keep getting kills.

2. After you get a lot of kills, tell the teams to join your cc, but don't add anyone so LS doesn't work. It breaks up their group for atleast 2 mins+ which means its just a big FFA, and if you're getting kills while they were teamed, now they stand no chance at all.

You deserve all the insults you get. Crashing is incredibly rude and people who do it need to learn some manners.

Ummm.... Lol? I wasn't insulted..... I think being called a God is a compliment if you ask me. And you only think crashing is rude cause it probably happens to you all to often, and you can never do it yourself. :wink:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Brawlers are pro. Mmk?

I could get 75 with my agility brawlers, but the wannabe pkers at the wildy course make me quit :l. I might get 71for the slayer tower, but idk.

70agility.png

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png