Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Russet, I had no idea you were a Tiffer. It's "Mi Cephei". :)

Congratulations on 85 Slayer.

Thanks, but I must've forgotten you, since that doesn't ring a bell ... :ohnoes: :unsure:

About thirty minutes ago I was slaying bloodvelds with you. I asked you your summoning level, and earlier tried to steal your Soul Wars cape. >:3

Oh well. No big deal.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Russet, I had no idea you were a Tiffer. It's "Mi Cephei". :)

Congratulations on 85 Slayer.

Thanks, but I must've forgotten you, since that doesn't ring a bell ... :ohnoes: :unsure:

About thirty minutes ago I was slaying bloodvelds with you. I asked you your summoning level, and earlier tried to steal your Soul Wars cape. >:3

Oh well. No big deal.

Oh, oh oh! Hehe yeah .. :P

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

gvbhu8.png Friend loaned me phat for some reason so I had to get some levels to have legit screenies. 90-94 today.

7twk6cl.png

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

So I heard Bacon inspires people to kill one another.

Pking.png

Died a few times. Got some Corrupt Vesta and used it. Vesta + Chaotic Rapier > Everything, btw.

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

6 day to get from 76 to this:

85Smithing.png

have 37k more gold ore to smelt into gold bars..should get me around 90!

then from that; should have 72k gold bars to turn into gold ammies for 84 crafting then use that lunar spell to get 98 magic :thumbup:

and I near cried realising that my time played is 120 Days 11 hours :oops: so many days worth of gettig drunk..gone :cool:

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Saw these two people today, reminded me of fail blog for some reason. Decided to snap pictures and decorate them. :P

rsfail1.png

(Using Guthans without the helmet and not doing so well)

rsfail2.png

(Training magic in Void Range)

I feel mean now.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

2hp3srr.png

wait flaming mummys wtf

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

i took my friends for a joyride in the real rs

but decided it was time to put them back

2w6z3u1.png

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

fffffn.png

This sort of makes up for the rollback ;D

Rollback?

Ya, some accounts were stuck in "login server limbo" about an hour ago, and Jagex rolled back the accounts stuck about 20 mins or so. Lost my rune boots drop from it, but oh well.

A *near* perfect farm run. 4 Limps & 52 herbs total. (Average 10.4 herbs per patch) :grin:

10-07-02232838.png

2mlvl1.png

Pleased me is pleased. Lvl 1 from an evil tree, took around 5 mins.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

One week later...

29478326.png

So should I get cls or rapier? I do slayer and tds a lot. I think rapier is better for slayer but cls for tds. Someone choose for me or else ill make a thread @ help & advice

Maul is the best for TDs.

C(21)H(30)O(2)

One week later...

29478326.png

So should I get cls or rapier? I do slayer and tds a lot. I think rapier is better for slayer but cls for tds. Someone choose for me or else ill make a thread @ help & advice

maul is best for everything get maul

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

One week later...

[ig]http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/5797/29478326.png[/img]

only give you opinion if you have a chaotic wep :P

everyone seems to think they know best and half of them are not even ranked in dung....

29bc22o.png

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

One week later...

[ig]http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/5797/29478326.png[/img]

only give you opinion if you have a chaotic wep :P

everyone seems to think they know best and half of them are not even ranked in dung....

i have a chaotic maul and it best everywhere, I can beat solo bandoser who has a c rapier and extremes vs my super sets, as well as owning in pk.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

First time ever for me; all quests done. :thumbup:

6391813.png

It's a bit sad that theres no more quests to do. :( Hope they release that new WoM quest soon.

Sephy.png