Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

First time ever for me; all quests done. :thumbup:

6391813.png

It's a bit sad that theres no more quests to do. :( Hope they release that new WoM quest soon.

Gratz, though I must agree. It was my saddest day in RS when I finally got my cape.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

One week later...

29478326.png

So should I get cls or rapier? I do slayer and tds a lot. I think rapier is better for slayer but cls for tds. Someone choose for me or else ill make a thread @ help & advice

i have a rapier, i slay with it and i put mauls and cls's to shame

i can hit 6 660s with rapier in the time a ls hits 5 740s and the time a maul hits 4 830s

4k dmg vs 3700 dmg vs 3300 dmg, rapier definalty dominates dps

if you slay get rapier, it owns

oh for higher def monsters an ardy cape + diamond ring (i) does wonders for my stab bouns, i can get rapier to 140-150 stab bonus

a_final_name.png

sqt6ky.png

Someone from tip it is playing with the Zanaris choir. How do people find out about stuff like this? ;o

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

xgyoyqnq.png

6otoeqg7.png

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Just a tip.Keep the money in the bank and bring 1 more sc hammer.When it comes to paying the butler choose the 2nd option, which allows you to pay him from the bank.Nice xp, must've been fun.

I try that, but occasionally you misclick on the first option. I divided up my cashpile so i can click either option.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Saradomin pages suck. So did most of those rewards :/ There was like 2 good items you got and only 1 over 1m.

Those were my best clue rewards, well the best ones I recorded, and I know sara page isn't that much but it's not bad from a lvl 1 clue.

screenshot045w.png

*Hyperventilates*

26th person in 46 minutes, 1st by PM. Seriously these are gonna make me with RS.

Turn your chat to friends? Help them for easy, free XP?

he probably helped the first one and is full now..all because of jagexes flawed assist system.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

100704204839.png

took friend 600 kills to get a pair the other day and i get 3 in 25kc :thumbsup:

Click here for all the good stuff

[hide]Drops: 2x Basilisk Head 1x KBD Heads 1x Bando's Tasset (FFA) 45x D Boots 1x D Legs 1x D Med 1x Visage (Fd) 40+Effigy 4x Whip 3x Claws 4x Elite Clues

Barrows: 1x Karil's Top 2x Ahrim's Top 1x Guthan's Spear 1x Guthan's Skirt 1x Karil's X bow 1x Verac's Brassard 1x D Med 1x Guthan's Platebody 1x Karil's Coif 1x Torag's Hammers

Corp: 1x Arcane Split 1x Missed Arcane

DK: 6x Zerker 2x Warrior 8x Hatchet 1x Seercul 2x Mud Staff 2x Seers 4x Archer

Achievements:

99 Attack 6/20/10 101,194th 99 Cooking 7/20/10 122,253rd 99 Magic 9/7/10 71,666th 99 HP 9/9/10 101,964th

99 Range 11/6/10 74,927th 99 Strength 11/7/10 164,778th 99 Defence 12/5/10 92,351st 2,100 Total 11/25/10

Firecape 8/3/10 Extremes 8/14/10 Turmoil 9/26/10 Rapier 10/15/10

http://www.youtube.com/user/Greg2952

[/hide]

^@effigy spam. Getting same problem a little. Hasnt been that bad yet because I havnt been logged in that much lol!

Worse I had was 1 every 5 to 10 minutes for an hour and that was at the worse. About 10 people I think due to ignore list and I remember moaning to friends at the time. I am talking random pms from random people and not walking up to me. (Some possibly assisted before but I dont remember.) I dont know how they know my name or anything...

Sad thing is I am nearly always maxed within 20 minutes if not 5 as its so easy to find someone once the cap is nenewed. I can never ever help them even if its the skill I want. Use the ingame notepad thing to write down the time and everything so can get it maxed out asap for the xp lol. No point pming me asking about it.. :razz: :razz:

Barely had any pms today when I logged in though. So hopefully its quieting down.