Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Giga is badass, (and also maxed) dont diss him lmao

He also is just screwin around, hes got a 2m bank and a blue phat

If you have a 2m bank after buying a blue phat and a ely, that is kind of sad.....

What I mostly didn't understand was the rune full helm, power ammy, and climbing boots. The rest kind of makes sense if you were bored enough.

pere_grin.png

If you can (Please try to) find any f2p item (not mentionned in the list of stuff I dont have) I don't have, you can have a cookie. :twss:

Potion (imp drop), vial.

Ghostspeak amulet and Explorer rings. But then again, the ghostspeak amulet is the only one you can obtain without raising stats.

Then there are all of those quest items like silverlight and stuff. I don't think you need any skills for silverlight.

Yeah I have no untradeable items. And I have a vial. No potion though, cookie :P

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

If you have a 2m bank after buying a blue phat and a ely, that is kind of sad.....

What I mostly didn't understand was the rune full helm, power ammy, and climbing boots. The rest kind of makes sense if you were bored enough.

Wheres your ely? And blue phat? Okay.

Quagsire.png

Because Elysian was one of his item goals.

He's maxed total, he doesn't need millions upon millions bankworth anymore, unless he has another item goal.

Also, where is YOUR Elysian shield, your blue party hat? Yeah exactly.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

edit:loliwaswrong

Tbh, it looks like he just got done with an f2p war and just threw on an ely and a dscim.

Unspam because theres almost no pics on this page and mods are gonna get mad y0

100702161601.png

fml I just used a brawler and it got replaced

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

l0l nice picture you found there...and yeah i spent my WHOLE bank on that shield was worth nothing after that...I mined and smithed that rune armor in the pic...was just looking for a quick drop....idgaf i wanted the shield and i got it...building my bank back up now and probably got a nice 20-30m bank now

Gigatiran.png

you were looting gp from abbys, giga wins

l0l nice picture you found there...and yeah i spent my WHOLE bank on that shield was worth nothing after that...I mined and smithed that rune armor in the pic...was just looking for a quick drop....idgaf i wanted the shield and i got it...building my bank back up now and probably got a nice 20-30m bank now

Damn even I didn't blow my whole bank... I still had a glory. :P

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Someone explain how this happened:

I was soloing zil for the 4th time ever (:D) and I kill her. I attack the meleer to put him to low hp and all of a sudden bree (the ranger) disappears. Then my terrorbird walks over to growler and attacks him and he disappears too. Then my bird attacks the meleer and he disappears.

WTF! I have 1 kc in this picture because all the minions got poofed by my terrorbird.

wtfminsdisp.png

EDIT:

Found a video with the exact same thing that happened to me in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdvlE-Oc8Do

(skip to 2:18)

C1Geq.png

[hide]

I was soloing zil for the 4th time ever (:D) and I kill her. I attack the meleer to put him to low hp and all of a sudden bree (the ranger) disappears. Then my terrorbird walks over to growler and attacks him and he disappears too. Then my bird attacks the meleer and he disappears.

WTF! I have 1 kc in this picture because all the minions got poofed by my terrorbird.

wtfminsdisp.png

[/hide]

I bet the wise old man had something to do with it

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

[hide=mins disappear]

wtfminsdisp.png

EDIT:

Found a video with the exact same thing that happened to me in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdvlE-Oc8Do

(skip to 2:18)

[/hide]

Has happened to me twice, and one of them wasn't solo either. Bug has been there since 2008 I think (probably the beginning of gwd actually) but its a very rare occurrence... both times it happened to me, it was at sara and they disappeared at the same time they died

Unspam

100628233559.png

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Looks like DIY to me, keeping Elysian as the only thing.

Edit: O luk, I didn't see Giga's post. L

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Max hits with Magic! Not mine though. All credits goes to Muscle Adict.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0g_zQA4GHA

i beat his max w/ fire surge on non-wyrms

old pic:

6i6051.png

ignore the spectral l0l

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Max hits with Magic! Not mine though. All credits goes to Muscle Adict.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0g_zQA4GHA

i beat his max w/ fire surge on non-wyrms

old pic:

6i6051.png

ignore the spectral l0l

How so high? I thought slayer helm thing only raised magics accuracy? I've been using surges with void mage, sol and arcane stream since I got it last night and my max has only been 450 something. That's with wolper too.

Because Elysian was one of his item goals.

He's maxed total, he doesn't need millions upon millions bankworth anymore, unless he has another item goal.

Also, where is YOUR Elysian shield, your blue party hat? Yeah exactly.

090929203712.png

There's mine.

Don't have the red anymore though, lol.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

100703154808.png

Calculation of Statuettes + Boots + Whip: TOTAL: (15:50:22) -[bS]GrandExchange- *** (CALC): 4000000+3000000+4000000+3200000+2100000+500000+1400000+(17*150000)+2400000+750000+400000+120000+(14*30000)+30000+30000+(491000*3)+4000000 = 30,373,000

I love Pking :l Didn't add a few mil of other sellable drops such as obby shields and the warrior ring I got, so add say.. 5m to that.

35.37m :thumbup:

Quagsire.png

100703154808.png

Calculation of Statuettes + Boots + Whip: TOTAL: (15:50:22) -[bS]GrandExchange- *** (CALC): 4000000+3000000+4000000+3200000+2100000+500000+1400000+(17*150000)+2400000+750000+400000+120000+(14*30000)+30000+30000+(491000*3)+4000000 = 30,373,000

I love Pking :l Didn't add a few mil of other sellable drops such as obby shields and the warrior ring I got, so add say.. 5m to that.

How much have you lost in gear/runes/food/pots, and what gear do you use? :o

Sumondskull6.png

100703154808.png

You should drop it all to counter inflation. :mrgreen::thumbup:

ttbank.png

Posting the rest of my clue scroll tab in my bank by request.

Here is where I got the information I needed: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_items_needed_for_emote_clues

The scroll at the beginning is just a marker for the tabs, if anyone knows of an item that looks just like a clue scroll I would love to know it. :mrgreen:

2czeqeh.jpg