Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

And the problem with that is? If you say the difference between stats and cost of karils forget it. What he was doing there was just sad. I'd think someone who had worked to get a chaotic would have killed a mith dragon before...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

And the problem with that is? If you say the difference between stats and cost of karils forget it. What he was doing there was just sad. I'd think someone who had worked to get a chaotic would have killed a mith dragon before...

The negative melee stats, I think that would have been pretty obvious.

Well since I've been served and can't exit this gracefully........

picture25ak.png

A pic of my first d spear drop 5 years too late

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

Its funny that people complain about getting willow comp bows though. They're worth around 50k while magic comp is like 1-2k and yew comp is less than 1k.

True, I'd rather get some willow comps than a useless yew.

Unspam: Fiya sure speaks the truth:

Kirby gets whipped.

My 1st whip :-D Took me only 2 tasks.

See what happens when you don't obsess over a bow? :thumbup:

Popedevourer.png

Winner of animation golden gnomes tbh, shame we can't have panning/zooming like that in rs + it'd take up more than 1-tile :(

Id say winner hands down if it wasnt for the fact that the video is 3 seconds too long. :???:

I so wish we could ride animals.. that would be AWESOME!

Some skills are missing, but it was EPIC.

What was the last skill? I know after Slaying, Thieving came, then what?

The order i see is: Farmig, water the seed with an herblore potion, agility, woodcutting, firemaking, fletching, ranged, magic, mining, runecrafting, smithing, lay a trap with hunting, summon a turoth with summoning, trap with hunter and kill with slayer, have a thieving animation to retrieve a gold frame and a ruby and craft it into a ruby amulet unstrung. After that, when he shoots something into the sky i have no idea.

Winner of animation golden gnomes tbh, shame we can't have panning/zooming like that in rs + it'd take up more than 1-tile :(

Id say winner hands down if it wasnt for the fact that the video is 3 seconds too long. :???:

I so wish we could ride animals.. that would be AWESOME!

Some skills are missing, but it was EPIC.

What was the last skill? I know after Slaying, Thieving came, then what?

The order i see is: Farmig, water the seed with an herblore potion, agility, woodcutting, firemaking, fletching, ranged, magic, mining, runecrafting, smithing, lay a trap with hunting, summon a turoth with summoning, trap with hunter and kill with slayer, have a thieving animation to retrieve a gold frame and a ruby and craft it into a ruby amulet unstrung. After that, when he shoots something into the sky i have no idea.

After ranged comes fishing, then magic, then cooking. He shoots a fish with an arrow and uses magic to pull it out of the water and drop it onto the fire he made.

Edit: I could be wrong here, but I think after he makes the ruby amulet, the next skill is prayer. He uses the amulet to pick up the skull from the turoth or w/e it was he killed then sends it into the sky as an offering for the gods i guess?

Edit 2: So after like 8 or 9 jungle wyrm tasks I got my first hex.

hexo.png

:shades: :shades:

But they weren't done showering me in gifts yet. The next kill I got an elite clue. I've gotten both of my elites from them so far, I'll edit this later with the reward.

Edit 3: Elite Clue #2 done. Arma Chaps and Penguin Staff

eliteclue2.png

:thumbup: :thumbup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

[hide]naamlooscd.png

[/hide]

My own selfmade client, including a Keying tool which really helps me :)

Go public with this, i showed my skype buddies this and they were like "omgwtfbbq i want one naow!"

I've been thinking about this, but I just don't feel that it's stable enough to go live yet..

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

[hide=PENGUIN SHENANIGANS]So here's my new outfit for now. Once I get the Elite Black Platebody, I'll use that and the Elite Black Platelegs, which should look pretty nice aswell. If anyone here has the Platebody and is willing to sell, let me know.

penguinbq.png

Then here's me and my buddy Widdle Waddles hanging out. He even knows to bow his head with me while we worship the Penguin Gods.

widdlewaddle.png

I told some guy me and Widdle Waddles were hungry and required raw fish, so he fed us. :razz:

foodz.png

:thumbsup:

And I just got my plate, so here's the new outfit.

bigpenguin.png

[/hide]

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

^ i reckon that the first one looks way better

This. Elite black platebody/legs just looks awkward....

But I'm the Elite Penguin that was chosen by the Penguin Gods to spread their message across the Role Playing World of Runescape whenever I get bored of slaying. I gotta use my Elite Armor, otherwise, I'm just your everyday penguin spouting random bable about Penguin Gods. No one would take me seriously.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So I started TD'ing for 99 pray, and within 2 days..

2e5qkqf.png

344f5zm.png

1zb48i.png

14ucbyt.png

1 lump, 3 claws. I love Tormented Demons.

(Yes, I know the 2nd claws are in inventory, but I was getting jumped by an other demon at that moment)

Polodevil.png

polozn.png

Just started an iron dragon task, and 3 kills in I got a lvl 3 clue. Went and did it and got a Rune Plate (h5).

runeplateh5.png

Do these have any street value? If so, any idea what it is? Or should I just toss it in the G.E.?

That is just so lame... :-| I've killed around 600 demons and I've gotten 1 claw drop, 3 ruined armor drops, 150 steel arrows, an uncut sapphire and 9 effigys. It's not fair... :sad:

That is just so lame... :-| I've killed around 600 demons and I've gotten 1 claw drop, 3 ruined armor drops, 150 steel arrows, an uncut sapphire and 9 effigys. It's not fair... :sad:

I know the feeling. I'm at ~2200 TD kills solo. 3 Claws, 1 Lump, 2 Shards, 2 Effigies...Oh, and 2 clues. One of them a junk Elite, other a level 3 :thumbdown:

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

pantsglitch.png

Um what

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

100813132748.png

Tryed out Dh for the first time today

Click here for all the good stuff

[hide]Drops: 2x Basilisk Head 1x KBD Heads 1x Bando's Tasset (FFA) 45x D Boots 1x D Legs 1x D Med 1x Visage (Fd) 40+Effigy 4x Whip 3x Claws 4x Elite Clues

Barrows: 1x Karil's Top 2x Ahrim's Top 1x Guthan's Spear 1x Guthan's Skirt 1x Karil's X bow 1x Verac's Brassard 1x D Med 1x Guthan's Platebody 1x Karil's Coif 1x Torag's Hammers

Corp: 1x Arcane Split 1x Missed Arcane

DK: 6x Zerker 2x Warrior 8x Hatchet 1x Seercul 2x Mud Staff 2x Seers 4x Archer

Achievements:

99 Attack 6/20/10 101,194th 99 Cooking 7/20/10 122,253rd 99 Magic 9/7/10 71,666th 99 HP 9/9/10 101,964th

99 Range 11/6/10 74,927th 99 Strength 11/7/10 164,778th 99 Defence 12/5/10 92,351st 2,100 Total 11/25/10

Firecape 8/3/10 Extremes 8/14/10 Turmoil 9/26/10 Rapier 10/15/10

http://www.youtube.com/user/Greg2952

[/hide]