Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

You gotta be kidding me, that guy is crazy lucky, first he misses div and arc in 2 hours then he gets div :[

edit: geezer son gets ely too, the guy i've been corping w/ for atleast 2k freaking kills SLITTTT ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

100814110813.jpg

Ready to barrage some lobs!!1 :twisted:

Mystic boots? :shame:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Trying Saradomin bow at Fight Caves, currently working really well. Basically means I can heal without using brews/rests. Although that could change on higher waves. Only used half a ranged pot and 2 p pots and 7 Specs (2 of which didn't heal me).

Looks like its working :thumbup:

s67qqg.png

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

Me scoring the only point in the Finland vs Norway Jagex Castle Wars Battle. Kinda proud of it as anyone without 90+ hp insta-dies once they load the floor before the flag on the sara castle. :P

21kz31z.png

Trying Saradomin bow at Fight Caves, currently working really well. Basically means I can heal without using brews/rests. Although that could change on higher waves. Only used half a ranged pot and 2 p pots and 7 Specs (2 of which didn't heal me).

Looks like its working :thumbup:

[hide=sara bow jad stuff] s67qqg.png [/hide]

I did only use 1 1/2 range pots, 6 p pots, 1 rest. But i misclicked prayer icon and died (Wave 58)

Does mean though that Sara bow is EPIC AS HELL when ranging the Caves, as you could do the whole thing with like 10 p pots, 4-5 rests, 3 brews, 50 sara arrows, 4 range pots. Possibly a lot less.

(Using P pots during waves, and brews/rests during Jad (although brews shouldnt be needed?)

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

epicz.png

Rate/Hate/Master...nevermind.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Awesome first elite clue. And from an iron :)

100814144101.jpg

I want to buy that spike kit from you so bad. I just got a dragon plate body spike kit the other day, now I just need legs to match. You looking to sell it? :wink:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.