Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I feel like killing somebody right about now...

Why use a spirit kyatt? :blink:

Because of it's scroll ability, it's an instant attack, if you spam click the scrolls it'll do a lot of damage to nomad, it's very usefull.

*looks at death* Apparently not that useful....

Using that logic, having a Helm of neitiznot, using diamond (e) and ruby (e) bolts, d boots, pray, pots and indeed damaging Nomad at all is "not that useful...."

But for anyone yet to complete nomad, I would STRONGLY suggest using a kyatt after your BOB runs out. Short of the very high level titans, it's the best damaging familiar to use.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Just trying to knock out a quick hunt level...

100815164931.png

How the [cabbage] does this work? The point of the trap is to activate when the prey goes in.....

:wall: :wall: :x :x #-o #-o

[/e-rage]

You MUST use bait.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

A reminder of the rules to everyone.

1.5 - Naming Names

Naming people or their characters in a negative light is not permitted. That person is not able to defend themselves or their actions and what seems like an inappropriate action (which can often be a simple misunderstanding) can lead to a negative reaction against that person. If you have been scammed or have heard of someone who was scammed, you must not name names. The reason for this is that many people have posted saying "this person scammed me" when they really did not! The truth is we do not know if the person you say "scammed" you, really scammed you or not. Spreading this around the forums would give a bad reputation to someone who may not even deserve it! If you have any questions, feel free to contact a Tip.It Moderator or Administrator.

Just trying to knock out a quick hunt level...

100815164931.png

How the [cabbage] does this work? The point of the trap is to activate when the prey goes in.....

:wall: :wall: :x :x #-o #-o

[/e-rage]

You MUST use bait.

Lol, i'm aware. That was the last trap on my run (without a fruit bat), and it was being stubborn. Just took out an invy of papayas, caught pawyas with them, and went straight to grenwalls for 8-10 catches.

Also, I did get the level shortly after :thumbsup:

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

:D Finally got this one, all i need is 75 prayer and 99 magic and im done training. All pking for meh

100815023816.png

100815023820.png

75 Prayer for spirit shields :s

Also should i get 85 defence?...I was corping for a while and got it to 82, was thinking of getting 85 just to make stats evened out.

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

90ranged.png

:thumbup:

Where is that?

mutated bloodvelds, in the blood alter dungeon from that one myrque quest.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

claws.png

Was surprised 'cause it was next day, and only 76 kills after last pair.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

My Wily Hellcat had gone over 100 catches without missing a rat, so I assumed wily cats just never missed....

57885943.png

Guess I was wrong to make assumptions. :mellow:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.