Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

[hide]100818031653.png[/hide]

22 kill trip, new record, considering that you get 15-17 kills max on forums, this is really good. We house optioned both ovls because we had so many brews. Also got 130 golds which was ridiculously high. What happens when you corp w/ people who don't leech off each other and know what they're doing.

Jeesh, must be nice....

I get all the selfish idiots that don't turmoil, so they take less hits, then brag about having 10 bc while everyone else is under 3....

[/mini-rant]

Well all the people there are too lazy to corp, had to convince them just to drop by for a trip. We're trying again in another trip to break the record of 23 (21 was my own old record that was broken, 23 was the biggest anyone had w/ bgs) with 3 overloads 5 super pray 3 rests and brews, instead of the usual 2 ovls and 3 supper ppot 3 rest

[hide]100818031653.png[/hide]

22 kill trip, new record, considering that you get 15-17 kills max on forums, this is really good. We house optioned both ovls because we had so many brews. Also got 130 golds which was ridiculously high. What happens when you corp w/ people who don't leech off each other and know what they're doing.

Jeesh, must be nice....

I get all the selfish idiots that don't turmoil, so they take less hits, then brag about having 10 bc while everyone else is under 3....

[/mini-rant]

Well all the people there are too lazy to corp, had to convince them just to drop by for a trip. We're trying again in another trip to break the record of 23 (21 was my own old record that was broken, 23 was the biggest anyone had w/ bgs) with 3 overloads 5 super pray 3 rests and brews, instead of the usual 2 ovls and 3 supper ppot 3 rest

Ahh, well if you want, feel free to add me, and I'll corp with you here and there. I need to get back into corp. Gotta get a BGS back once I knock out 96 summ....447k off. After yak, really nothing else to put cash into, so might as well start corping again.

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

At first i was like

10sannl.png

=D> :grin: :thumbsup: <3:

but then i was like

29wwbrs.png

:mellow:

thought they were supposed to be rare

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

At first i was like

but then i was like

29wwbrs.png

Entirely random, I have 7 blues and 2 greens strangely I don't want to get rid of them.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

At first i was like

but then i was like

29wwbrs.png

Entirely random, I have 7 blues and 2 greens strangely I don't want to get rid of them.

raise them 1 at a time and store in Menagerie until you have house full of dragons >=D

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

sumx.png

sum2.png

emote.png

Few fun pics. Doing emotes with Viral and Mic.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

OMG nice! lucky :/ I haven't even gotten an elite before. Which monster you get that from?

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

OMG nice! lucky :/ I haven't even gotten an elite before. Which monster you get that from?

Tormented Demon.. They're not as hard as you would think they are. Celtic knot looks hard, but is very easy. Only thing that's remotely hard are the scanner clues.

1288581197250-1.jpg

Wait, i was told tormented demon's don't drop elites! as a matter a fact i do tormented demons alot and i've gotten 2 lvl 3 clues from them :o!!!! Unlucky me -.-

Crybaby111.png

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

Wait, i was told tormented demon's don't drop elites! as a matter a fact i do tormented demons alot and i've gotten 2 lvl 3 clues from them :o!!!! Unlucky me -.-

Except for the fact tormented demons didn't ever drop level 3's... they only started dropping elites after the elite update.

Quagsire.png

Except for the fact tormented demons didn't ever drop level 3's... they only started dropping elites after the elite update.

Except that I'd check my facts before telling someone he is wrong...Tormented demons do, in fact, drop both level 3 and elite clue scrolls.

Stonewall337.png
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)

Except that I'd check my facts before telling someone he is wrong...Tormented demons do, in fact, drop both level 3 and elite clue scrolls.

Except that I'd check what I said before telling ME i was wrong.. I never said they don't now, I said they didn't then.

Quagsire.png

they do drop lvl 3's =.= 1 of my clues from them had a co-ordinate clue on the first page.... f.y.i ur stupid little friends in the codguy chat set me up for that stupid little thing where they quoted me saying *s word* u just couldnt hear me typing repeatedly i didnt and all i did was say gratz on 96 range but i was on your ignore list -.- so there.

BaconBeingidiot3.png

BaconBeingIdiot2.png

Crybaby111.png

- Confucius

No name calling ~ Jimmy_Jim

The OP CLEARLY said that he's had clues from TDs, but he doesn't specify WHEN he got them, exactly. It is common grammar.

"Except for the fact tormented demons didn't ever drop level 3's... they only started dropping elites after the elite update"

You also say never that they do drop level 3 clues know, as well as being ambiguous about what "Didn't even drop level 3's" since the past period you are talking about is unclear.

Stonewall337.png