Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

So after 30 or so tasks of no black dragons, Kuradal finally gave me what I wanted. Here's the end result of KBD for the whole task.

tasku.png

I'm pretty happy with it, sure there was no vissage, or KBD heads, but oh well, 1.1m and 130 crimsons is still alright for about an hour and 30 minutes of sheer fun at the KBD. I will admit though, I was kind of being an ass crashing this one guy. He had private chat set to "On" so I added him and followed him through a few worlds. Oddly enough he would stay for 5-6 kills per world, even though he wasn't getting any drops.

All in all, it was a fun night. :thumbsup:

Edit: Now I've got 86 iron dragons to kill tomorrow after school.... C'mon elite clue scroll or vissage! :pray:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

i am freaking out here my story went to barrow to do a 3 chests trip k... and then first chest got karil coif was like... fbsdfhbs then the second chest guthan helm THEN THE THIRD CHEST DHAROK HELM LOL 10M IN 20MIN LOLOLOL didnt took the screenshot of the first chest seriously karil coif

100819023528.png

100819024504h.png

100819024535v.png

OWNER OF QUEST CAPE

GEORGE ST-PIERRE FTW

GSPFTW.png

I will admit though, I was kind of being an ass crashing this one guy. He had private chat set to "On" so I added him and followed him through a few worlds.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

92herb.png

Completely forgot about in-game screen shots, but this'll do.

90-92 has all been from Effigies/dragonkin lamps. I even got the level off of assisting someone :P

(still too lazy to use Stews for Ovls :rolleyes: )

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

This guy is a genius tbh i like the first one more then the second one.

(Last 5 mins is the best part) who likes men ?

"Don't suicide you don't spawn in lumbridge"

I laughed so much. Please watch them anyone.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

I want full dragon g but I'm definitely not buying the d full helm (or) kit until it has gold spikes out the back of the helm, as right now (and others think this as well...) it looks like a hotdog helmet with mustard. So I did a little photoshopping to get a basic idea of what gold spikes would look like on it. This really is needed.

dfhgv.jpg

original image by rune wiki

Is it just me or does the current dfh (or) just scream hotdog? Anyways.. I bought myself d legs (or) today for 45m =l I think it was a bit overpriced, but I want the full (or) armour one day. Well... not the helm XD

2vuhgcn.png

100819014000.png

My slayer drop tab after about 10 days. Not bad eh?

I do all clues as soon as i get them, but I still haven't gotten an elite clue -.-

That's odd, you have a skirt, a pair of legs, 2 whips and a darkbow yet only 4 keyhalves? :P

i get (and i think many others too) a key half roughly every 1 to 1/2 slayer tasks and a drop like a whip/dragon legs/bow every 10 tasks where it's possible to get a drop like that.

Well, nonethless it's better for you that you got better drops instead of keyhalves.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

100819014000.png

I do all clues as soon as i get them, but I still haven't gotten an elite clue -.-

That's odd, you have a skirt, a pair of legs, 2 whips and a darkbow yet only 4 keyhalves? :P

i get (and i think many others too) a key half roughly every 1 to 1/2 slayer tasks and a drop like a whip/dragon legs/bow every 10 tasks where it's possible to get a drop like that.

Well, nonethless it's better for you that you got better drops instead of keyhalves.

Looks at the 6 uncut d stones...

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

This guy is a genius tbh i like the first one more then the second one.

(Last 5 mins is the best part) who likes men ?

"Don't suicide you don't spawn in lumbridge"

I laughed so much. Please watch them anyone.

:thumbsup:

I'm getting tears when I listen to it.

Also in the first vid when he says he put it on the internet the guy answer with : GOAHEAD

100819014000.png

Looks at the 6 uncut d stones...

Lol that explains a lot, but actually takes away the fact that that tab he showed was pure from slayer drops, some lewt there might be even from the chest, rune legs perhaps?

Meh 20 key halves + the rest of that loot, still pretty lucky to get that in 10 days.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

100819092248.png

That was a good quest.

Click here for all the good stuff

[hide]Drops: 2x Basilisk Head 1x KBD Heads 1x Bando's Tasset (FFA) 45x D Boots 1x D Legs 1x D Med 1x Visage (Fd) 40+Effigy 4x Whip 3x Claws 4x Elite Clues

Barrows: 1x Karil's Top 2x Ahrim's Top 1x Guthan's Spear 1x Guthan's Skirt 1x Karil's X bow 1x Verac's Brassard 1x D Med 1x Guthan's Platebody 1x Karil's Coif 1x Torag's Hammers

Corp: 1x Arcane Split 1x Missed Arcane

DK: 6x Zerker 2x Warrior 8x Hatchet 1x Seercul 2x Mud Staff 2x Seers 4x Archer

Achievements:

99 Attack 6/20/10 101,194th 99 Cooking 7/20/10 122,253rd 99 Magic 9/7/10 71,666th 99 HP 9/9/10 101,964th

99 Range 11/6/10 74,927th 99 Strength 11/7/10 164,778th 99 Defence 12/5/10 92,351st 2,100 Total 11/25/10

Firecape 8/3/10 Extremes 8/14/10 Turmoil 9/26/10 Rapier 10/15/10

http://www.youtube.com/user/Greg2952

[/hide]

100819095955.png

Bacunnub, seems like you got owned ^^

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009