Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

First ever elite clue, got it from Desert Strykwyrms :D

firsteliteclue.png

Price:

eliteclueprice.png

It's a dragon sq sheild spiked ornament kit, anyone know if there worth more than there G.E price?

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

Hell yes...

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

bonusxpweekend.png

Fake.

QFC 16-17-821-61539199

Ok I'm confused on this. So Summoning exp during that weekend will mean only a 10% extra bonus instead of the 20% it was last time? Can anyone explain please?

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

Fake.

QFC 16-17-821-61539199

Ok I'm confused on this. So Summoning exp during that weekend will mean only a 10% extra bonus instead of the 20% it was last time? Can anyone explain please?

Last time it was a 120% or so bonus. 2.0x = 100% Bonus and It was 2.7x to begin with

10% Meaning if making something normally gave 300 exp it would now give 330 exp instead of the 600 from 2.0x experience.

Quagsire.png

Last time it was a 120% or so bonus. 2.0x = 100% Bonus and It was 2.7x to begin with

10% Meaning if making something normally gave 300 exp it would now give 330 exp instead of the 600 from 2.0x experience.

x2 = 200% normal xp.

The 10% basically means that the main 2.7X increase will not effect summoning but will just use the minimum multiplier which is 110% that lasts all weekend.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

x2 = 200% normal xp.

Yeah that's what I said except I said 2.0x = 100% *BONUS* as in an additional 100%, 100+100 = 200.

Quagsire.png

Guest Melvinkooi

The bearded lady thing is back? I haven't seen that since classic lol

beardedladynew.png

It's the fake beard from Rocking Out.