Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Whats ACTUALLY strange is that he trained fishing to 66m xp...

I mean has fishing become profitable recently or does he just want total xp/fishing rank? :-k

Rocktails 2k+ ea. Where have you been? Also the fishing rank is a huge plus.

Fishing is my favorite skill so i spend the majority of my time on rs fishing. And hey who doesn't love playing other online games while playing rs.

Most of my fishing xp is from shark. I do rocktail every now and then but the people down there can get on my nerves.... Endless spam on how everyone is a bot or arguments about nothing.

Up to 75 big shark now =D

bigshark75.png

jpegsigtest.jpg

Whats ACTUALLY strange is that he trained fishing to 66m xp...

I mean has fishing become profitable recently or does he just want total xp/fishing rank? :-k

Rocktails 2k+ ea. Where have you been? Also the fishing rank is a huge plus.

Fishing is my favorite skill so i spend the majority of my time on rs fishing. And hey who doesn't love playing other online games while playing rs.

Most of my fishing xp is from shark. I do rocktail every now and then but the people down there can get on my nerves.... Endless spam on how everyone is a bot or arguments about nothing.

Up to 75 big shark now =D

bigshark75.png

I'll buy those papayas from you lollololololololol.

eliteclue1.jpg

Very first elite clue after killing a few desert worms. Took forever, knots took a minute or two each; died once in the wilderness from rev; almost died again from some stupid troll dudes.

Fairly pleased!

Edit: if anyone is looking to buy the ancient armor, I stupidly sold it in the G.E. for 600k because I thought it was just a normal d'hide that was colored.

Going to do 1 hour of research on new elite items I recieve so I don't lose 25mil next time.

Opethorchid0.png

eliteclue1.jpg

Very first elite clue after killing a few desert worms. Took forever, knots took a minute or two each; died once in the wilderness from rev; almost died again from some stupid troll dudes.

Fairly pleased!

Would you be interested in selling that Ancient Body?

Spot the glitch.

skirtglitch.png

The guy next to you is using torags at Desert Strykwyrms when he could be using desert robes. That's a glitch, or stupidy :P

The guy in torag's is the poster. Also, using desert robes is the stupidity. I've never facepalmed so hard.

Get ready to facepalm even harder when you notice that the person in dragon is also using a DFH, instead of a Black Mask or Slayer Helm. #-o

...and when you notice the dragon plateskirt is being stretched, you also facepalm.

I had a screenie of 80 range but forgot to save it. <_<

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Spot the glitch.

skirtglitch.png

The guy next to you is using torags at Desert Strykwyrms when he could be using desert robes. That's a glitch, or stupidy :P

The guy in torag's is the poster. Also, using desert robes is the stupidity. I've never facepalmed so hard.

Desert Strykwyrms barely hit even with low defensive armour, wearing torags is complete overkill. I can do a whole task in desert robes easily, which helps me because then I have to worry less about waterskins.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

Spot the glitch.

skirtglitch.png

Desert Strykwyrms barely hit even with low defensive armour, wearing torags is complete overkill. I can do a whole task in desert robes easily, which helps me because then I have to worry less about waterskins.

I use proslyte, since it allows me to use Turmoil freely. Use Lunars to not worry about skins.

td2sig.jpg

Jesus christ, will you stop with the [bleep]ing critic of every single person who isn't 100% efficient?! It's a [bleep]ing game, people play to have fun. Jesus.

Create a new thread of efficiency if you wanna discuss it so badly. :thumbdown:

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

I use proslyte, since it allows me to use Turmoil freely. Use Lunars to not worry about skins.

Obviously if you piety/turmoil tasks then proselyte > desert robes. I don't have access to Lunar (I hate quests lol), and I don't tend to pray that much.

Overall: Proselyte > Desert Robes > Any other defensive armour apart from Bandos if for some reason you really want that +6 strength bonus.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered