Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Whats ACTUALLY strange is that he trained fishing to 66m xp...

I mean has fishing become profitable recently or does he just want total xp/fishing rank? :-k

Rocktails 2k+ ea. Where have you been? Also the fishing rank is a huge plus.

Quagsire.png

100821021019.png

Seems DG has me distracted so I thought i'd post a "possible" ending tab for now. Whether or not I sell or keep for now depends on how much I feel like going back to corp after DG. 1.5k--> 4.2k blues over 5 days

100821012003.png

Inb4OMGimissclickedandboughtstaffinstead!!!!@#@#@##@#!#

Am I gonna be a joke everytime someone goes to buy chaotic stuff now? :sad:

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

2ntfmlc.png

I saw a lot of people trying to buy potions, so I thought I would be a nice guy and give a lot of mine away, seeing as I could just as easily buy more. After I had got rid of the majority, it suddenly hit me. Bonus XP weekend.

Good luck me trying to resupply during the next two weeks. :wall:

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

2ntfmlc.png

I saw a lot of people trying to buy potions, so I thought I would be a nice guy and give a lot of mine away, seeing as I could just as easily buy more. After I had got rid of the majority, it suddenly hit me. Bonus XP weekend.

See, this is what happens when you don't consult your friends. If *I* was your friend, I would've told you that and you would've reaped the benefits of my friendship :shades:

100821013256i.png

God I love w117. Guy in red solo'ed saggitare while everyone else was looking for a key that guy in yellow never picked up. He never picked it up because he opened a DE and saw it, but wasn't keyer. So naturally I yelled at him for being [developmentally delayed]ed and not helping out and then he gets mad and trolls me. Oh well, time to get 220k more tokens with others like these fine people. FURTHERMORE, the leader who happened to be boss at dunging set it for 5:3. Good Fight World One One Seven.

2ntfmlc.png

See, this is what happens when you don't consult your friends. If *I* was your friend, I would've told you that and you would've reaped the benefits of my friendship :shades:

100821013256i.png

God I love w117. Guy in red solo'ed saggitare while everyone else was looking for a key that guy in yellow never picked up. He never picked it up because he opened a DE and saw it, but wasn't keyer. So naturally I yelled at him for being [developmentally delayed]ed and not helping out and then he gets mad and trolls me. Oh well, time to get 220k more tokens with others like these fine people. FURTHERMORE, the leader who happened to be boss at dunging set it for 5:3. Good Fight World One One Seven.

"U mad?" Doesn't help the situation anymore than their complaining does.

C1Geq.png

bonusxpweekend.png

WAIT why did I sell 2k snaps like a few hours before that was posted? [bleep] i did that last time already when I sold like 6k toadflax a few days before the herb update. :cry: :cry:

wait there is a thread ill go rant on there

2dvjurb.png

So i've been playing since the first months of the release of RS.

last bonus exp weekend my PC was busted so i couldn't prepare, i did luckely manage to find another pc (without virusses or keyloggers) where i could play RS a little bit.

I Lost exp instead of gaining exp with the double exp weekend as i sacrificed dragon bones on my altar (which gave 10% less exp)

By the time i realised it my multiplier was lowered to 1.1% due to the huge numbers of exp i burned with bone sacrifice, i was so angry thius i quit.

So now one day before they announce the double exp weekend i signed a contract to work an extra 6 hours on my 8 hour shift, so i probably won't be playing Rs at all.

Edit: 3 to 8 september including a sunday, oooh lotta $$$$$

I'm against exp weekends since i'm an oldskool veteran and don't think it's fair for people to level their skills 10 times easier already and then even get a second exp weekend wtf.

but i'm not gonna rant about it since that's basically how everything goes, over the course of time skills tend to be easier to train.

I'm so against double exp weekends but i try to benefit from them nonethless, too bad the course of events made it nearly impractical and impossible for me to attend the next one.

This makes me so furious.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

look what xp weekend has done,

15ee9hu.png

138 w/ arcane, killing chaos druids with a dscimmy

whatthe[bleep]amilookingat.jpg

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

15ee9hu.png

The magic damage from the arcane really helps when killing chaos druids, seriously. People underestimate it but it's p0werfull likenowai

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

http://i38.tinypic.com/15ee9hu.png[

The magic damage from the arcane really helps when killing chaos druids, seriously. People underestimate it but it's p0werfull likenowai

They have low hp and low damage, It really shouldn't matter what people wear.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

http://i38.tinypic.com/15ee9hu.png[

My guess is he's farming for herbs lol.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

15ee9hu.png

I agree with this statement somewhat. However you'll find, or, i find that most people with an arcane or spectral spirit shield will tend to use them no matter the circumstance.

I may be wrong with this guy, but i doubt it.

Unspam:

34i07sx.jpg

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

15ee9hu.png

I agree with this statement somewhat. However you'll find, or, i find that most people with an arcane or spectral spirit shield will tend to use them no matter the circumstance.

I may be wrong with this guy, but i doubt it.

I have an arcane and I use it to mage. Not to melee.

Quagsire.png

92wc.png

Want 2200 nowww <_<

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

I <3 Strykewyrm Tasks sometimes... double Hexcrest in 8 minutes :thumbup:

[hide]Strykewyrms.png[/hide]

That clue may or may not be elite. I'll find out later :P

Elite Clues only have one of two possible puzzles: it's either got the orb scanner, which you can tell by a little crystal at the bottom of the scroll, or it is a compass. And each step of the clue has an additional challenge following the compass/scanner, which is either a celtic knot, guthix wizard, or a puzzle box. So all in all, elite clues take a very long time to complete.

td2sig.jpg