Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

30nemia.png

Would be saving all my chins for x2.7 Weekend, But heading out for drinks and sun in Zate until that weekend =]

Yes I am using Grey chins, But that's down to the fact i get 150k xp per 1,000 of them, at the price of (when i got all) 219 GP each.

Fingers Crossed 97 on Monday

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Spot the glitch.

skirtglitch.png

The guy next to you is using torags at Desert Strykwyrms when he could be using desert robes. That's a glitch, or stupidy :P

The guy in torag's is the poster. Also, using desert robes is the stupidity. I've never facepalmed so hard.

Quagsire.png

My day on Friday..

Started off with some crazy good task luck. I ended up with steels, 3 abyssal demon tasks, and 2 dark beast tasks. Here is the luck that ensued.

DarkBow1.png

AbyssalWhip6.png

AbyssalWhip7.png

AbyssalWhip8.png

99Attack.png

Oh and I got 137 combat with that. My goal now is 99 magic and 99 strength then I will start the process of 90-96 summoning for 138 combat.

Low_C.png

Spot the glitch.

skirtglitch.png

The guy next to you is using torags at Desert Strykwyrms when he could be using desert robes. That's a glitch, or stupidy :P

The guy in torag's is the poster. Also, using desert robes is the stupidity. I've never facepalmed so hard.

Doing any slayer assignment in full dragon is the stupidity. Yeah, it looks cool but it's pretty useless in combat (especially if you wear the 35m equivalent of a Dharok's Helmet).

td2sig.jpg

Spot the glitch.

skirtglitch.png

Get ready to facepalm even harder when you notice that the person in dragon is also using a DFH, instead of a Black Mask or Slayer Helm. #-o

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.