Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

The OP CLEARLY said that he's had clues from TDs, but he doesn't specify WHEN he got them, exactly. It is common grammar.

"Except for the fact tormented demons didn't ever drop level 3's... they only started dropping elites after the elite update"

You also say never that they do drop level 3 clues know, as well as being ambiguous about what "Didn't even drop level 3's" since the past period you are talking about is unclear.

Stop flaming me bro, just drop it. I never said they DIDNT drop level 3 clues now, only that they didn't use to. Please take it to pm if you wish to continue.

Quagsire.png

Wait, i was told tormented demon's don't drop elites! as a matter a fact i do tormented demons alot and i've gotten 2 lvl 3 clues from them :o!!!! Unlucky me -.-

Except for the fact tormented demons didn't ever drop level 3's... they only started dropping elites after the elite update.

they do drop lvl 3's =.= 1 of my clues from them had a co-ordinate clue on the first page.... f.y.i ur stupid little friends in the codguy chat set me up for that stupid little thing where they quoted me saying *s word* u just couldnt hear me typing repeatedly i didnt and all i did was say gratz on 96 range but i was on your ignore list -.- so there.

BaconBeingidiot3.png

BaconBeingIdiot2.png

Wasn't quite sure what you were getting at, and then I read the chat. Ouch. :XD:

At first i was like

=D> :grin: :thumbsup: <3:

but then i was like

29wwbrs.png

:mellow:

thought they were supposed to be rare

Thought I'd post my Dragon egg Collection...

I got all of them from ranging from 84-98 Range

87dragoneggs.jpg

24K Blue dragons were killed in the making of this picture

Lisa <3 Matthew

Lovely_Knife.png

Akount.png

My account stats on Top, Matt's account stats on Bottom

More fun drops from steels. :)

dme.png

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

At first i was like

but then i was like

29wwbrs.png

87dragoneggs.jpg

why would someone with 99 summon kill blues for 99 ranged ;_; seems like you could afford chins

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

100818194244.png

Actually felt more excited over this than getting 99 Range, Strength, Summoning, Magic and Farming combined, lol.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

At first i was like

but then i was like

29wwbrs.png

87dragoneggs.jpg

why would someone with 99 summon kill blues for 99 ranged ;_; seems like you could afford chins

I do have the money, But I do want 99 Crafting & Prayer, without wasting my money :P

Edit:Make that 88 eggs >.>

Lisa <3 Matthew

Lovely_Knife.png

Akount.png

At first i was like

but then i was like

29wwbrs.png

87dragoneggs.jpg

I do have the money, But I do want 99 Crafting & Prayer, without wasting my money :P

Blue dragon egg drop rate = 1/275? Finally have a drop rate for it :P

Sumondskull6.png

At first i was like

but then i was like

29wwbrs.png

87dragoneggs.jpg

Blue dragon egg drop rate = 1/275? Finally have a drop rate for it :P

Going to kill some black dragons after 99 range, wish me Good Luck, still haven't gotten one yet. lol.

Lisa <3 Matthew

Lovely_Knife.png

Akount.png

100818181620.png

96 Slayer today, didn't expect that at all

100818211413.png

Got a dagannoth task the task after, and this is personally the highest hit I've seen with Fire Surge so far :mrgreen:

100816200739.png

High hits with Dragon Claws

100807233024.png

First Granite Leg drop, didn't expect that either too lol. Was from a week ago or so

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

100819100907.png

none are bought lol not sure how good that is but its all my clues since like 2006 or something :unsure:

You know what's funny? Ever since the new clues update I haven't gotten anymore firelighters in my clues. All I've been getting are those new teles.

100818144213.png

My fastest so far.

100819100907.png

none are bought lol not sure how good that is but its all my clues since like 2006 or something :unsure:

You know what's funny? Ever since the new clues update I haven't gotten anymore firelighters in my clues. All I've been getting are those new teles.

100818144213.png

My fastest so far.

really ive had a fair bit since if not more L

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/5127/100818181620.png[/img

96 Slayer today, didn't expect that at all

What's with the iron titan?

I don't use Deflect Melee so I use it for the 10% defence boost and (mainly) to track how long it's taking me to finish that task, lol

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

301394x.png

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

ScreenShot366.png

From Ice Strykewyrms again, that's Ancient platelegs for those not paying attention (I didn't notice at first until I accidentally moused over it).

That's 3 Elites done now and 3 rares (Ancient d'hide body, dragon legs/skirt spike kit and now Ancient platelegs).