Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Got this last night but didnt have time to post it.

turmoilftw.png

turmgoaldone.png

Now i dont have to touch this skill for a looong time. It's past due tbh. now to use it to make money back for claws + mage gear that i sold for it, lol.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

101019185021.png

Going for 1k hides/bones. Mostly done from solo hybrid. The zerker is from a duo tribrid, where I missed archer, seers, warrior and seercull and about ~100 hides/bones.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9748/101019185021.png[/img

Going for 1k hides/bones. Mostly done from solo hybrid. The zerker is from a duo tribrid, where I missed archer, seers, warrior and seercull and about ~100 hides/bones.

You should try solo 2.5-brid... it's a fair bit more profitable.

This.

And you have more seers/mud staffs in those kills then I've had in over 5 THOUSAND dag king kills.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

This.

And you have more seers/mud staffs in those kills then I've had in over 5 THOUSAND dag king kills.

Yeah, but the problem is I can't afford proper gear. What you saw there is pretty much my bank + Verac's, karil's and my chaotics.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

This.

Yeah, but the problem is I can't afford proper gear. What you saw there is pretty much my bank + Verac's, karil's and my chaotics.

I've gone in full veracs+ely. You can do it quite easily with obby shield, v skirt/helm, and a barrows top. Just switch out the barrows top for like v top or something else when maging, since it has -30 mage offense.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

I guess that was a decent trip. If only I could have gotten a warrior. Got a ring of life with 5-6 rex kills left on trip and kinda jumped.

dks3.png

love how you act all cool in your post but are freakin out in chat lmao

[hide](ily lala)[/hide]

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

This.

2.5ing welfare is easy.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

So last night I was doing some crashing at the KBD, like I always do (working on 20 heads as a small goal, at 11 right now). I logged out and went to bed, and when I got back on a few minutes ago, I had forgotten I was still at KBD, so I went to a non ls world. As I appeared in the KBD Lair I immediately spammed the log out button, but KBD had already shot me. I decided I could go ahead and solo one kill, it's easy enough, but as I got closer I saw that the KBD was about 3/4th of his HP left and there was a lvl 74 ranger there. I threw on my claws and speced twice, then finished it off a hit from my rapier. I'm glad I didn't log out though, because KBD gave me what I'd really wanted from him other then heads....

kbdelite.png

That's the first elite I've gotten from KBD. I've had a few others from other monsters, and only one decent reward, so we'll see how this one goes. I'll post the pic in a little bit.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

97cons.png

top6.png

Boom.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

So last night I was doing some crashing at the KBD, like I always do (working on 20 heads as a small goal, at 11 right now). I logged out and went to bed, and when I got back on a few minutes ago, I had forgotten I was still at KBD, so I went to a non ls world. As I appeared in the KBD Lair I immediately spammed the log out button, but KBD had already shot me. I decided I could go ahead and solo one kill, it's easy enough, but as I got closer I saw that the KBD was about 3/4th of his HP left and there was a lvl 74 ranger there. I threw on my claws and speced twice, then finished it off a hit from my rapier. I'm glad I didn't log out though, because KBD gave me what I'd really wanted from him other then heads....

kbdelite.png

That's the first elite I've gotten from KBD. I've had a few others from other monsters, and only one decent reward, so we'll see how this one goes. I'll post the pic in a little bit.

Very very glad I didn't log out now. Heres the clue reward:

furykitclue.png

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Oh my god dude, sell2me. :(

Sorry, its just too hot looking to part with. :-?

outfitt.png

kbdelite.png

furykitclue.png

Why in the hell is it that LITERALLY over half the elite clue rewards I see have a fury kit in them? Are they really THAT common? How do they still stay above 100m street...?

Sumondskull6.png

kbdelite.png

furykitclue.png

Why in the hell is it that LITERALLY over half the elite clue rewards I see have a fury kit in them? Are they really THAT common? How do they still stay above 100m street...?

since every respectable player has a fury and half of them want it trimmed

demand still far outweighs supply

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

voluntary response bias

people are at least 100 times more likely to screen capture a fury orn kit reward than a dragon dagger, 3 super sets, and 8 biscuits

same reason why you hear "o ya i got visage in 100 kills" more often than "o ya i got visage in 20,000 kills"

Soloed Bandos today and got a bad elite but today wasn't that bad because I got an effigy from bandos and then a nice clue.

101019224748.png

919k for the helm.

Also less than 130k till 99 slayer. Party is probably going to be after school on friday sometime. :D

(P.S. slayer tab is looking great atm :D)

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).