Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Congrats on beating Nomad :) One of the best feelings ever after so many attempts isn't it :D

As far as internet emotions go, yes lol. Thanks :)

Unspam:

knives.png

They're about 70gp/ea now - got them earlier on in the year :thumbup:

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

So i'm almost ready to start doing While Guthix sleeps (2qp off)

I always like to read up on quests before i do them just so i'm familiar with the items i might need (that may not be instantly buyable on the g/e ;)) etc...

lulzzz.png

Accidently spelt Guthix like 'Githix' and couldn't help notice this, thought it was pretty funny

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

[hide]

I always like to read up on quests before i do them just so i'm familiar with the items i might need (that may not be instantly buyable on the g/e ;)) etc...

lulzzz.png

Accidently spelt Guthix like 'Githix' and couldn't help notice this, thought it was pretty funny

[/hide]

That happens quite often. Believe me. :P

Also, why do bronze knives cost more than irons? :blink:

[hide]

lulzzz.png

[/hide]

That happens quite often. Believe me. :P

Also, why do bronze knives cost more than irons? :blink:

Whos Gonna make Bronze Knives? Or even Bronze Bars?

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

101021192638.png

:thumbup:

Click here for all the good stuff

[hide]Drops: 2x Basilisk Head 1x KBD Heads 1x Bando's Tasset (FFA) 45x D Boots 1x D Legs 1x D Med 1x Visage (Fd) 40+Effigy 4x Whip 3x Claws 4x Elite Clues

Barrows: 1x Karil's Top 2x Ahrim's Top 1x Guthan's Spear 1x Guthan's Skirt 1x Karil's X bow 1x Verac's Brassard 1x D Med 1x Guthan's Platebody 1x Karil's Coif 1x Torag's Hammers

Corp: 1x Arcane Split 1x Missed Arcane

DK: 6x Zerker 2x Warrior 8x Hatchet 1x Seercul 2x Mud Staff 2x Seers 4x Archer

Achievements:

99 Attack 6/20/10 101,194th 99 Cooking 7/20/10 122,253rd 99 Magic 9/7/10 71,666th 99 HP 9/9/10 101,964th

99 Range 11/6/10 74,927th 99 Strength 11/7/10 164,778th 99 Defence 12/5/10 92,351st 2,100 Total 11/25/10

Firecape 8/3/10 Extremes 8/14/10 Turmoil 9/26/10 Rapier 10/15/10

http://www.youtube.com/user/Greg2952

[/hide]

My last two clues. The first being a level 3, the second a level 1.

tt180.png

tt181.png

If only my Runescape life was as fulfilling as that...

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

rsday074.png

I tried 50 mins there, I got 128 bones = approx 2.1m - Cannonballs x 700 (210k) which nets me 1.9m PER Hour...Needless to say I'm geared for 99s next time I get a month of membership.

Edit: 2nd Run got me 155 with 2 min left on 1 yak, subtract the super prayers*6~7 10 dose of OL still nets 2 mill easily.

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore

I kinda have no idea what to do on rs lately so I've just been doing random things like c wars and p, well I did one of each game to today, thats all I did. :P

Before bed I decided to do a clue from ham people before I got off because I wanted to finish watching my movie. Good call.

101021231141.png

Free 2.5m for me.

Getting 99 slayer tomorrow, not quite sure when.

Still hoping for a good Bandos drop someday, hopefully it will come soon. :)

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

archer16.png

axe39.png

loot1021.png

Axe #39 Archer #16.

Pretty bad trip as far as loot, but a new record for kills/trip.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Also just got:

dragonclaws5.jpg

TY for joining us for the fun trip, No Rest. =).

Hopfeully more by the end of the trip. =P.

Okay, add me. I'm taking up your offer on teaming with you lol. You get about 40 splits for every claw I get <_<

IT'S NOT FAIR!

JK, congrats (again -.-).

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

Also just got:

dragonclaws5.jpg

TY for joining us for the fun trip, No Rest. =).

Hopfeully more by the end of the trip. =P.

So.... Are you doing it legit, or still botting?

Unspam:untrimmedrc.png

Saw this guy a while ago, untrimmed RCing cape is pretty hawt.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

RuneScape Screenshots, Videos and Sounds

Please post all* RuneScape related pictures, videos and sounds in this topic!

* Pking related pictures should be posted here; http://forum.tip.it/forum/18-graveyard/

The old topic can be found here: http://forum.tip.it/topic/267974-post-all-rs-screenshots-videos-and-sounds-here/

CHANGE OF RULES:

As of 4 June, 2010

Due to the quality of this thread degrading and the increase of spam/flames/pointless arguments, the moderation will be kicked up a few notches. Any posts that violate the Tip.it Forum Rules even slightly will be removed and the users will be punished severely with temporary bans. We don't like being this harsh but we feel it may be the only solution to the growing problem in this thread. We even received suggestions from users to just lock/remove the thread all together, but we want to give you guys a chance to change your attitude. Removing the thread all together is not something that we want to do.

Things that are unacceptable to be posted include but are not limited to:

• Useless/spammy comments. You may comment on screenshots being posted but only make a reply if you have something WORTHWHILE to say. Lulcat pictures, other pointless images in response to screenshots, and comments that make no substantial contribution will not be tolerated.
  • Flaming users in ANY WAY is unacceptable. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. This means no name calling, no provoking, no insulting, no accusations, no degrading of other users, etc. Even flaming friends in a joking, non-serious manner is not okay. Moderators cannot always tell when you're joking or not and we don't have time to figure it out. "Joke flaming" can also be interpreted negatively.
  • Inappropriate images may not be posted under any circumstances. Screenshots with any negative connotations, censor evasion or bad implications/references will not be tolerated. If you want to post a screenshot but there are inappropriate words/conversations in the chat, either do not post the image at all or edit the chat out in an image editing program (Paint, PhotoShop, etc.).
  • Quote chains are not permitted. If you quote an image, please put it in hide tags. If you quote a series of many quotes, remove some of the earlier quotes or put them all in hide tags.
  • Screenshots containing profanity or vulgar language must be edited placed in hide tags with a warning.
  • Tip.It does not support luring users into the Wilderness under false pretenses. Screenshots or videos of you doing so may not be posted anywhere on Tip.It.

We have tried exercising leniency but the bad, rule-breaking behavior has only continued and gotten worse. If the behavior in this thread still does not improve after the changes to the moderation, we will have to move on to even more drastic actions. Please note that if you violate any of the above rules, you will not only be hurting yourself by likely receiving a temporary ban, but you will be ruining the future of this thread for others as well. Please work together to improve the quality of this sticky. If you ever see an inappropriate, rule-breaking post, DO NOT reply to it. Replying will only make the problem worse, continue the argument, and encourage any spam/flames/etc. to continue. Report the post using the Report Function and then ignore it. The moderators will deal with it and ensure that the appropriate action is taken. If you have any doubts about whether or not something is appropriate to post, DO NOT post it. You may PM a moderator or administrator to see if it is appropriate or not.

Thank you for your cooperation.

animreportbanner4ga.gif

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!