Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

nice one bruno, could you finish the dungeon with them?

No I messed up their dungeon lol.

And I kicked their leader when i relogged.

What exactly did you do in that picture? :???:

Theres already 5 people in the dungeon and bruno makes 6, he pretty much hax'd himself into their dungeon and ruined it for them :P

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

101017234451.png

Duo tribrid. Decent, I guess. Teammate got Archer, Seers, Warrior and Seercull and about 100 hides/bones.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

101017181726.png

Only did it as a jad was because deo was getting angry at not getting one, tbh.

Second fire cape. :)

gtfo, grats

unspam:

outfit.png

new outfit, made me chuckle

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

examineoption.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Examine Option~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because Jagex wants you to know how incredibly powerful Lucien is before successfully attacking a TD

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seriously thought, why cant Jagex make it an option that you can toggle to be able to one click monsters that are a higher level than you? After killing at least 10 tds I'm sure any player would fully know the risks of attacking a TD and want to be able to 1 click them. It would make monsters that require a lot of clicking of attack much easier to kill...

Brio_x.png

examineoption.png

Because Jagex wants you to know how incredibly powerful Lucien is before successfully attacking a TD

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seriously thought, why cant Jagex make it an option that you can toggle to be able to one click monsters that are a higher level than you? After killing at least 10 tds I'm sure any player would fully know the risks of attacking a TD and want to be able to 1 click them. It would make monsters that require a lot of clicking of attack much easier to kill...

after ive been at dung too long and i go slay stuff higher level than me i get a good chuckle, i try single clicking black demons and it doesnt work

i realy wish the rest of rs was as perfect as dung

a_final_name.png

[hide]

examineoption.png

[/hide]

after ive been at dung too long and i go slay stuff higher level than me i get a good chuckle, i try single clicking black demons and it doesnt work

haha yea i do that too after dunging. i think the only reason we need to right click high lvl monsters is because jagex doesnt want lvl 3's accidentally attacking guards and dieing then quitting the game\

Brio_x.png

[hide]

examineoption.png

[/hide]

haha yea i do that too after dunging. i think the only reason we need to right click high lvl monsters is because jagex doesnt want lvl 3's accidentally attacking guards and dieing then quitting the game\

Which is why they should make it an option to toggle on and off if you want to be able to one click any monster or not. I would love an option like that.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

101018024715.png

Found this quite funny. Their 3 rarest drop in one kill, followed by another clue right afterwards. :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

examineoption.png

Hahaha, that make me laugh a bit, because I know how it feels >.<

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Had a very nice day today which started with me getting my second fire cape. Was a day of seconds....

101017225733.png

101018002714.png

101018005127.png

#2 ;) Clue was also the same one from bandos.

Thankfully when I was at bandos I logged back in still full lp but I spammed tele tabs just in case. Kinda wish I didn't because I think I could have gotten 30 kills that solo run since I had brews in invy + 1/3 of yak was brews. Also how rare is 43 laws/deaths because I got them b2b.

Along with those cluse I got 3 d boots (sara plate was from that task's clue) and 3 mauls. I have 172 abby demons to do for tomorrow and I'm expecting atleast one whip because I get one 9/10 tasks. :D

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Had a very nice day today which started with me getting my second fire cape. Was a day of seconds....

[hide=luck, lag, luck]

101017225733.png

101018002714.png

101018005127.png

[/hide]

#2 ;) Clue was also the same one from bandos.

Thankfully when I was at bandos I logged back in still full lp but I spammed tele tabs just in case. Kinda wish I didn't because I think I could have gotten 30 kills that solo run since I had brews in invy + 1/3 of yak was brews. Also how rare is 43 laws/deaths because I got them b2b.

Along with those cluse I got 3 d boots (sara plate was from that task's clue) and 3 mauls. I have 172 abby demons to do for tomorrow and I'm expecting atleast one whip because I get one 9/10 tasks. :D

Best part of your day:

kandywitchery.png

lalalasig2.png

woot, 94 pray and 137 cb!

137cb.png

1 moar for turmoil :o

137pic.png

wooot, nearly max cb :thumbsup:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]