Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

[hide]

99summoning.png

Wewt! Had to use 3k gold charms to get the last little bit of it but it was worth it in the end even thought it was slow and painful

[/hide]

GRATZ :D

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

[hide]

99summoning.png

Wewt! Had to use 3k gold charms to get the last little bit of it but it was worth it in the end even thought it was slow and painful

[/hide]

GRATZ :D

Nice job! That's my next 99 goal, but I just had the sad realization that gathering charms through slaying probably makes Summoning even slower than Slayer!

2dgucz6.png

wthweird.png

Doing a lvl 3 clue, then this happened. Glitch? Dunno =/

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

wthweird.png

Doing a lvl 3 clue, then this happened. Glitch? Dunno =/

It's always been like that, it's not a glitch.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

[hide=Strong language in text]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SNwLhDgU2A[/hide]

Lol'd hard

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

99summoning.png

101024013639.png

You just brought my accomplishment down a few pegs.....

Regardless, this got me 138 Combat. 125+13, a long time goal of mine. Not many can say they have 13 combat levels from Summoning.

summ15trank.png

Oh, and who knew getting one Summoning level could get me that high in the daily tracker?

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

sadface.png

How the hell do you tell me loses ME money when you've never done this and I've done many inventories? God I hate people. I really do.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

99summoning.png

101024013639.png

You just brought my accomplishment down a few pegs.....

Regardless, this got me 138 Combat. 125+13, a long time goal of mine. Not many can say they have 13 combat levels from Summoning.

summ15trank.png

Oh, and who knew getting one Summoning level could get me that high in the daily tracker?

hehe nice mate & see on week lol my name still there after getting 20m sum xp xD