Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Competition for a Div or Yellow Phat at street, winner at pits gets it

I was at the event, too. Managed to take a few screenies. Never competed though because without a clan, you're [bleep]ed.

[hide]phatgiveaway1.png

phatgiveaway2.png

phatgiveaway3.png[/hide]

[hide]phatgiveaway4.png

phatgiveaway5.png

partyhatgiveaway6.png[/hide]

Manipulators.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

He's actually good at DKS so it's definitely worth the risk, don't start another "He shouldn't have risked it" thing please.

And yeah low chaotic kite is really good for like everything :P

I don't see myself starting any arguments answering his question and giving my honest opinion. If you don't like my opinion, this is not the thread to cuss about it. I haven't said anything and don't at all care how good he is or isn't at anything, so you can keep quiet about that too. What i merely pointed out was that while it may be one of the best or the best(without MA rings or ely/divine) 2.5 or tribrid setups, i don't think it's the most efficient setup. You just sound bitter(and wrong, but this isn't the place to point that out).

Why the crap did pretty much the crappiest amulet ever get up to 60k? O.O

Semi-discontinued item. There was no way of getting one back apart from player trades after you's lost the reward(or making a new account just to get one).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Nothing cool..nothing interesting...this is more or less a mini-rant by me....

ALOGSPAM.png

Why can't jagex make it so instead of logging each kill separately, they make the DKS out as one boss...so it would say...

"you've killed 80 dagganoth kings"

and when you click on it...it says something like...

"you've killed 20 prime, 30 rex, 30 supreme"

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Nothing cool..nothing interesting...this is more or less a mini-rant by me....

[hide]ALOGSPAM.png[/hide]

Why can't jagex make it so instead of logging each kill separately, they make the DKS out as one boss...so it would say...

"you've killed 80 dagganoth kings"

and when you click on it...it says something like...

"you've killed 20 prime, 30 rex, 30 supreme"

support

while on the topic of dee kays, here's my awesome loot from today's task of them:

dks6.png

only 2.5m profit from 115 minutes :(

wthweird.png

Doing a lvl 3 clue, then this happened. Glitch? Dunno =/

Stung = Bees = orange & black

But bees are black and yellow, not orange.

Unspamify:

Thought it was pretty cool that I had 5 pieces of promethium. Neither of us could smith prom either

5prom.png

35b9enp.jpg

85slaypost.png

Finally. :) A long time goal of mine.

1) Gratz

2) Welcome to the forums

3) Enjoy the phr33 wh1p5!!!!!1

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

so me and guys in 3bo had this long extensive chat about hexhunter, one guy saw 3 in 1 dung, lemar whos the owner was just about to get 120 and hes never seen a hex etc. 2 mins later i go in a dung

its a 3 way gd, we finish the last monster and split up, i tell the others to go north and ill go this way since im keying

i open the room see a seeker, but wait! it has horns!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

i rightclick it and see this

101024230300.png

my heart stopped, i said nothing i just told my teammates "keep going ill clear this" they see me in a room with 1 monster so they assume "ok its soloable gd"

i unbound my prom plate before i even attacked it, that way i could bind it instantly when i looted it (incase i get kicked)

i attack it, i see more blue dots running by and panic so i put on turmoil

it dies in about 6 hits, but it felt like 5 mins

i think to myself "wow my first ever soulgazer kill from 1-103 dung, oh well no hexhunter but still cool"

i see a massive pile of eels with somehting on top of it, i right click

i should have taken a screeny right then to show u guys but i had a heart attack

as you see in this pic, a teammate ran on top of the drop the very second i looted it

i picked it up as fast as i could, 1-2 seconds before him, and when it appeared on my inv i right clicked and hit "bind" in under 1 second

101024230343.png

i wish i had time for the on ground pic but i had a heart attack, i have the worst slay monster luck ever. ive seen 0 blood or hex from 1-103, ive seen and killed 0 solgazers from 1-103, 20m dung xp, ive seen and killed 3 eddimu with no blood

it took me longer than any 3bo member to see a soulgazer, but the very first on paid off

a_final_name.png

Woah. Just woah.

Doesn't look like you had a heart attack though, looking at the chat :D

Lala

Check my inv

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Woah. Just woah.

Doesn't look like you had a heart attack though, looking at the chat :D

Lala

Check my inv

all these tipiters are like "omfgwtfbbqhax shadow hood!?!?!" in the chats, but on their tipit post are like "meh its ok"

so i decided to do the opposite for mine lol, i see the soulgazer i say "mine" i see the bow "lala chekc my inv"

then i freaked out on tipit lol

a_final_name.png

Grats! |^_^|

Tell us how it is. A friend of mine got one, but said they had nerfed them recently somehow. I'm curious how well they work.

im 97 range lol, powerslaying for 98 or 99 range dunring this week then dunging with it all weekend

from personal experience tho, they hit about 400s on normal mages (necros, mages, forgotten mages, demons, dragons, shades)

they hit about 600s on most bosses, prettymuch anything that mages (necrolord, trio mage, yk lagor but not accurate, runebound, pummler,shadow forger, cursebearer, geomancer)

max ive heard of is 687 with leech range, and 712 with eagle eye

and yes it is shortbow speed

a_final_name.png

im 97 range lol, powerslaying for 98 or 99 range dunring this week then dunging with it all weekend

from personal experience tho, they hit about 400s on normal mages (necros, mages, forgotten mages, demons, dragons, shades)

they hit about 600s on most bosses, prettymuch anything that mages (necrolord, trio mage, yk lagor but not accurate, runebound, pummler,shadow forger, cursebearer, geomancer)

max ive heard of is 687 with leech range, and 712 with eagle eye

and yes it is shortbow speed

That's still fairly decent I would say. If it was better then that before the nerf I kinda understand why it was nerfed. :P

[hide]

so me and guys in 3bo had this long extensive chat about hexhunter, one guy saw 3 in 1 dung, lemar whos the owner was just about to get 120 and hes never seen a hex etc. 2 mins later i go in a dung

its a 3 way gd, we finish the last monster and split up, i tell the others to go north and ill go this way since im keying

101024230300.png

my heart stopped, i said nothing i just told my teammates "keep going ill clear this" they see me in a room with 1 monster so they assume "ok its soloable gd"

i unbound my prom plate before i even attacked it, that way i could bind it instantly when i looted it (incase i get kicked)

i think to myself "wow my first ever soulgazer kill from 1-103 dung, oh well no hexhunter but still cool"

i should have taken a screeny right then to show u guys but i had a heart attack

as you see in this pic, a teammate ran on top of the drop the very second i looted it

i picked it up as fast as i could, 1-2 seconds before him, and when it appeared on my inv i right clicked and hit "bind" in under 1 second

101024230343.png

i wish i had time for the on ground pic but i had a heart attack, i have the worst slay monster luck ever. ive seen 0 blood or hex from 1-103, ive seen and killed 0 solgazers from 1-103, 20m dung xp, ive seen and killed 3 eddimu with no blood

it took me longer than any 3bo member to see a soulgazer, but the very first on paid off

[/hide]

I hate you....the only soulgazer I've found so far didn't drop anything.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

101024230300.png

101024230343.png

Two things:

1. Epic story.

2. OMFGgaergtheruiosgETRGSEUI%GHEUR

You should definitely get a team of TIFs top researchers together and study the [cabbage] out of that thing. My jealousy knows no bounds right now.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Grats Squisher, and epic story.

Unspam:

101024144632.png

KC counter and fps display looks weird.

Click here for all the good stuff

[hide]Drops: 2x Basilisk Head 1x KBD Heads 1x Bando's Tasset (FFA) 45x D Boots 1x D Legs 1x D Med 1x Visage (Fd) 40+Effigy 4x Whip 3x Claws 4x Elite Clues

Barrows: 1x Karil's Top 2x Ahrim's Top 1x Guthan's Spear 1x Guthan's Skirt 1x Karil's X bow 1x Verac's Brassard 1x D Med 1x Guthan's Platebody 1x Karil's Coif 1x Torag's Hammers

Corp: 1x Arcane Split 1x Missed Arcane

DK: 6x Zerker 2x Warrior 8x Hatchet 1x Seercul 2x Mud Staff 2x Seers 4x Archer

Achievements:

99 Attack 6/20/10 101,194th 99 Cooking 7/20/10 122,253rd 99 Magic 9/7/10 71,666th 99 HP 9/9/10 101,964th

99 Range 11/6/10 74,927th 99 Strength 11/7/10 164,778th 99 Defence 12/5/10 92,351st 2,100 Total 11/25/10

Firecape 8/3/10 Extremes 8/14/10 Turmoil 9/26/10 Rapier 10/15/10

http://www.youtube.com/user/Greg2952

[/hide]