Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

cut d stones are not on the rare drop table.

When a DK drops them, they appear on the side though :unsure:

yeah i've noticed that too. my theory is that there is another "sub table", similar to the rare table (by which i mean the subtable that is affected by the ring of wealth) which contains items like rune battleaxe, rune 2h, dragon med, etc. these items are shared together with many monsters (similar to the rare table), so i think it's plausible.

boredom at its finest.

havent done something this unproductive on rs in a LONNGGG time.

but it was fun :)

BIGASS IMAGES

Y'know what would make it even better?

[hide]hide tags[/hide]

Quagsire.png

yeah i've noticed that too. my theory is that there is another "sub table", similar to the rare table (by which i mean the subtable that is affected by the ring of wealth) which contains items like rune battleaxe, rune 2h, dragon med, etc. these items are shared together with many monsters (similar to the rare table), so i think it's plausible.

This is indeed the case. There's two "rare" drop tables. There's the standard one, which has gems, half keys, rune javelins (5), dragon spear, shield half which is effected by RoW. Then another one that contains:

150 Steel Arrows, Natures/Laws/Deaths (45 or however many is dropped), Dragonstone, rune spear, Rune 2h, Dragon med and a few other things that slip my mind, these are not effected by RoW. Every monster (I'm 90% sure) other than KBD that drops dragon meds uses that drop table for it. Not sure if it's a separate table or they just dump those drops into the normal one.

boredom at its finest.

havent done something this unproductive on rs in a LONNGGG time.

but it was fun :)

BIGASS IMAGES

Y'know what would make it even better?

[hide]hide tags[/hide]

Maxx1m.png

Currently working on..

Maxx1m.png

Loll

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

302592ff64066f6d995fbfb42817c535.png

lol

Holy [cabbage]! :shock:

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

This is indeed the case. There's two "rare" drop tables. There's the standard one, which has gems, half keys, rune javelins (5), dragon spear, shield half which is effected by RoW. Then another one that contains:

150 Steel Arrows, Natures/Laws/Deaths (45 or however many is dropped), Dragonstone, rune spear, Rune 2h, Dragon med and a few other things that slip my mind, these are not effected by RoW. Every monster (I'm 90% sure) other than KBD that drops dragon meds uses that drop table for it. Not sure if it's a separate table or they just dump those drops into the normal one.

I think its interesting to note that DKs drop clue scrolls off to the side also.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Lag definitely put a dent in the RS wallet today. Lol.

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1333/deathc.png

77M. But as I told No_Rest and DyingSilent, "If you lose money, you always make more." TDs, I'm coming to get that back. :D.

Because getting 5 claws a day isn't enough for you... :roll:

Will have it back in about 2 days. :). Might just do LS because the GF's LSed two claws on me and I missed a third with Krizt. *Crosses fingers*. ^^.

09144a99bb.png

divinecompetition.png

Competition for a Div or Yellow Phat at street, winner at pits gets it

I got 13th out of 400.

SO CLOSE

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I ran out of super restores... took 1 too many super prayers and 1 too few super restores. GOD I COULD HAVE HAD IT SFKJLSFJLSLFJLKSFKL

Also got 138 Cb today

138cbtitle.png

138cbimage.png

This was also my setup for today...

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

How did I not hear about this! Lol. I woulda wore full Armadyl, SOL, Arcane necklace and shield, Infinity boots and tore them up. Works at SW at least. :P.

09144a99bb.png

How did I not hear about this! Lol. I woulda wore full Armadyl, SOL, Arcane necklace and shield, Infinity boots and tore them up. Works at SW at least. :P.

Lol... that's barely enough, most of the people there had some kind of pvp gear on. I had full stat & zuriel top/bottom/staff... everyone was 138 too lol.

The key to winning was blood barrage, at the end of the day

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I just bought another Chaotic, not sure if I went with the best one initially but I also plan on buying the Chaotic C'bow next. Is this the best gear for multibrid dk's if you don't have Divine/ely?

NewChaotic.png

Low_C.png

I just bought another Chaotic, not sure if I went with the best one initially but I also plan on buying the Chaotic C'bow next. Is this the best gear for multibrid dk's if you don't have Divine/ely?

Not worth the risk. Otherwise, i think yes(apart from ring, obviously).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

He's actually good at DKS so it's definitely worth the risk, don't start another "He shouldn't have risked it" thing please.

And yeah low chaotic kite is really good for like everything :P

Quagsire.png

I would argue that the dragonfire shield would be better because of higher magic attack, higher strength bonus, and less recharge cost. The main obstacle in achieving maximum speed in dking is killing rex as fast as possible. I assume you already have a staff and arcane stream in your inventory.

Yeah I was gonna have a friend solo mage on a separate world before I try it out. I don't think I'll get ma rings for awhile.

Edit:

@losing I have arcane stream and staff of light currently. Not sure if I'm going to buy chaotic staff or not.

Low_C.png