Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

so me and guys in 3bo had this long extensive chat about hexhunter, one guy saw 3 in 1 dung, lemar whos the owner was just about to get 120 and hes never seen a hex etc. 2 mins later i go in a dung

its a 3 way gd, we finish the last monster and split up, i tell the others to go north and ill go this way since im keying

i open the room see a seeker, but wait! it has horns!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

i rightclick it and see this

101024230300.png

my heart stopped, i said nothing i just told my teammates "keep going ill clear this" they see me in a room with 1 monster so they assume "ok its soloable gd"

i unbound my prom plate before i even attacked it, that way i could bind it instantly when i looted it (incase i get kicked)

i attack it, i see more blue dots running by and panic so i put on turmoil

it dies in about 6 hits, but it felt like 5 mins

i think to myself "wow my first ever soulgazer kill from 1-103 dung, oh well no hexhunter but still cool"

i see a massive pile of eels with somehting on top of it, i right click

i should have taken a screeny right then to show u guys but i had a heart attack

as you see in this pic, a teammate ran on top of the drop the very second i looted it

i picked it up as fast as i could, 1-2 seconds before him, and when it appeared on my inv i right clicked and hit "bind" in under 1 second

101024230343.png

i wish i had time for the on ground pic but i had a heart attack, i have the worst slay monster luck ever. ive seen 0 blood or hex from 1-103, ive seen and killed 0 solgazers from 1-103, 20m dung xp, ive seen and killed 3 eddimu with no blood

it took me longer than any 3bo member to see a soulgazer, but the very first on paid off

Two things:

1. Epic story.

2. OMFGgaergtheruiosgETRGSEUI%GHEUR

You should definitely get a team of TIFs top researchers together and study the [cabbage] out of that thing. My jealousy knows no bounds right now.

I got to DG with RSW44 when he had one. I would say it's not good for rushes but if you can be bothered to make Ranged armor it would be a lot better. It was at least decent the few ( :rolleyes: ) times he used it on Forgotten Mages.

2dgucz6.png

so me and guys in 3bo had this long extensive chat about hexhunter, one guy saw 3 in 1 dung, lemar whos the owner was just about to get 120 and hes never seen a hex etc. 2 mins later i go in a dung

its a 3 way gd, we finish the last monster and split up, i tell the others to go north and ill go this way since im keying

i open the room see a seeker, but wait! it has horns!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

i rightclick it and see this

101024230300.png

my heart stopped, i said nothing i just told my teammates "keep going ill clear this" they see me in a room with 1 monster so they assume "ok its soloable gd"

i unbound my prom plate before i even attacked it, that way i could bind it instantly when i looted it (incase i get kicked)

i attack it, i see more blue dots running by and panic so i put on turmoil

it dies in about 6 hits, but it felt like 5 mins

i think to myself "wow my first ever soulgazer kill from 1-103 dung, oh well no hexhunter but still cool"

i see a massive pile of eels with somehting on top of it, i right click

i should have taken a screeny right then to show u guys but i had a heart attack

as you see in this pic, a teammate ran on top of the drop the very second i looted it

i picked it up as fast as i could, 1-2 seconds before him, and when it appeared on my inv i right clicked and hit "bind" in under 1 second

101024230343.png

i wish i had time for the on ground pic but i had a heart attack, i have the worst slay monster luck ever. ive seen 0 blood or hex from 1-103, ive seen and killed 0 solgazers from 1-103, 20m dung xp, ive seen and killed 3 eddimu with no blood

it took me longer than any 3bo member to see a soulgazer, but the very first on paid off

Two things:

1. Epic story.

2. OMFGgaergtheruiosgETRGSEUI%GHEUR

You should definitely get a team of TIFs top researchers together and study the [cabbage] out of that thing. My jealousy knows no bounds right now.

I got to DG with RSW44 when he had one. I would say it's not good for rushes but if you can be bothered to make Ranged armor it would be a lot better. It was at least decent the few ( :rolleyes: ) times he used it on Forgotten Mages.

it realy shines on bosses

a_final_name.png

My best abby demon task ever :-)

amazingabbydemontask.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

They rune drops and whips just kept coming. No effigies though, sadly.

Also, first herb patch after that slayer trip: 14 torstols + extra torstol seed. In the same run, one dead herb though. Ended up with 800k profit farm run, not too bad either :-)

all that in 200 kills, nice nice

It was somewhere in the 230's (or 40's, not sure)

Asked steel titan guy about it (he uses same set up as me :-)) and he didn't answer, but another guy said "for defence". Doesn't really make sense though cause flashing ss a few hits every 5 min is really easy.

all that in 200 kills, nice nice

edit: i was kinda amused by the guy with the steel titan lol.

i use steel for abbys, its the 1 task familiars are totaly useles so i use steel for 15% more melee def

You could either use:

Yak to store the addy bar and herb drops (like I did)

Magpie for foraging profits (I heard it's 50-80k or so an hour)

Bunyip so you don't have to bother with flicking SS (so using steel titan is completely stupid, you are better off with a bunyip so you don't have to SS at all, if that's what bothers you)

when ever I have a task in Kuradal's dungeon, I set myself up for multiple tasks in a row there.

I take.

Herbicide, gem bag, holy wrench, slayer ring, 4 ext sets, 4 sup antis, yak scrolls, alchs, prayer pot

in my yak is 26 prayer pots, and 4 extra yaks.

My record is 6 tasks in a row so far (two were greater demons, so that's why I was able to do it with only 4 yaks)

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Well now i can have chef Hat Prayer :D

I hope Soul Split was worth it, Will only use for Slayer. Now i want to know if its worth spend half my cash pile on getting 99 or not =/ as Turmoil or 99 isnt a big use to me atm.

89prayer.png

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

I hope Soul Split was worth it, Will only use for Slayer. Now i want to know if its worth spend half my cash pile on getting 99 or not =/ as Turmoil or 99 isnt a big use to me atm.

89prayer.png

Soul split is level 92, not 89?

Sumondskull6.png

89prayer.png

Um, Soul Split is level 92...

songokusigtif.png

89prayer.png

Um, Soul Split is level 92...

Chef Hat : I.e Wrath.

"Hope 92 Prayer Was Worth it" : Is 'cos thats the Level i bought

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens