Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Third_Age_Range.png

You do? :-?

Without the coif, I think it's one of the best looking sets in Runescape, if not the best (outside of Daemonheim).

I agree, especially the legs.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

[hide]Picture4-4.png

err... so yea.... this made my day.

Picture5-6.png[/hide]

I love the lack of belief seeping from your CC. Grats on the loot :smile:

3rd age range really is one of the nicest sets of armour, I have no plans to sell it anytime soon.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

LOL "This item isn't tradable. Please send a bug report to Jagex telling them how you got that hat."

Bet they were like FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Nice one Jagex actually having a little foresight :thumbup:

LOL "This item isn't tradable. Please send a bug report to Jagex telling them how you got that hat."

Bet they were like FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Nice one Jagex actually having a little foresight :thumbup:

Yea that part made rofl i was like damnit some glitchers got 500m >.>, then that part made me lol so hard.

Third_Age_Range.png

You do? :-?

Without the coif, I think it's one of the best looking sets in Runescape, if not the best (outside of Daemonheim).

I agree, especially the legs.

Ugh...looks like rags if you ask me....

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Yea that part made rofl i was like damnit some glitchers got 500m >.>, then that part made me lol so hard.

Yeah... *wipes tear out of eye from laughing* But to tell you the truth I was actually really excited 'cause I wanted to see some good old fashioned chaos in the rares market. Nothing makes me happier than seeing rich folk panic. But that snarkly line from Jagex just tickled me to death. :-D

14mccox.png

Day of endless release of pent-up luck!

Elite #5, first from SH. The one next to it is one from AD which I dropped just incase.

Also, a 1.8m clue and 3 whips from back-to-back AD tasks. I am currently at task 349 with 40k to level 90 Slayer, which makes all of this even better.

2dgucz6.png

addyjavsftl.png

After a 4-yak mage trip dry, I finally got a rare.

Turned out to be a 5-yak trip dry, nothing better than 50k worth of yew logs I got from Supreme on my way in...

(If you're wondering about the black box, I had said some explitives about how dry the world was, then I got this drop...)

RAGEQUIT.

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

YOu should tribrid using 2.5 briding, I started doing that, and now I love DKS, it's so much fun :thumbsup:

Tough luck on the drops though, rex usually isn't that stingy with the drops. Heck, my friend and I just got a zerker, warrior and hatchet split tonight in a 90 minute trip from just rex. We did get a Rune spear from Prime though :P

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

YOu should tribrid using 2.5 briding, I started doing that, and now I love DKS, it's so much fun :thumbsup:

Tough luck on the drops though, rex usually isn't that stingy with the drops. Heck, my friend and I just got a zerker, warrior and hatchet split tonight in a 90 minute trip from just rex. We did get a Rune spear from Prime though :P

Usually I wouldn't go to DK's period, but net has been acting up lately and DCing me here and there, so I just went maging, because it isn't really too much of a risk if I DC. On that note, I did DC multiple times tonight lol. College net is just...so unreliable...

I might try 2.5 though, I need about 60m more for something special (haters gonna hate), and I'm tired of my usual money making ways. I don't merch, TD's are being selfish, I cleaned out my luck from Bandos with 3 drops in 2 days, and I can't LS anywhere cause I'm negative lsp. So yeah, kinda have my options narrowed down quite a bit. I'm thinking about just cruising along with DK's and Frosts for the last 60m or so I need. I should learn to flip though, as I have about 110m gp collecting dust in my bank right now :unsure: Any thoughts?

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape