Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2605/101120152515.png

Just cause i'm not 100 dg doesn't mean i'm bad.

No offence, but i'd kick you too.

If you're trying to find a group on a 100 + world where people clearly, only want 100 + people, whining about being kicked when you have ~12 m less xp than the required is redudant.

You sound like one of those random happies on w117 who spaz if you touch a dinosaur.

you sound like someone with less then 100 dungeoneering *points to the door*

also

bzfox.png

amateurs

Whether I was 1 or 250 Dungeons and Dragons it wouldn't hide the fact that Blind's statement is extremely invalid.

You can be 70 Dung and know damn well what you're doing.

It's you morons who put a level tag on everything because anyone with high enough level is automatically talented. :rolleyes:

More experience generally means a faster dungeon . You may *think* you know what you're doing (and you may do) but until you can prove to me you do with vouches and what not, i am not willing to take an amature on my team.

As for your 117 statement, i haven't used w 117 since 80 dungeoneering, so that point is invalid.

Moreover, @ clifford, world 53 is for experienced dungeoneers, and their level is the ONLY way to show this. So yes, i stand by my point. Also, to your "when you were in his shoes" i didn't BOTHER about trying to get into pro teams because i KNEW i would be kicked. Because that's how it is, and people need to accept it.

It's like taking a level 90 to duo bandos with you when you have maxed stats & gear, he wants to accomplish the same things as you do, but generally he's going to be a leech & unhelpful more than anything.

I'd rather take a lvl 100 + who knows what to do already and doesn't need to be taught.

Yes, i may be "elitiest", sue me.

I may be a "jackass" by being an elitist, sue me.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

To get back to pictures:

101120170027.png

On a new acc because I got bored of Kandy. First thing I did once I got 85 combat was to do this quest. :)

I am planning on getting 99 slayer, attack, strength, defence, constitution, prayer, summoning and possibly herblore, so a new version of my old account. I'm going to try for a untrimmed slayer cape if I can, but if I have to go out of my way for it I wont bother.

Also Bruno makes me lol.

101120183659.png

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

To get back to pictures:

101120170027.png

On a new acc because I got bored of Kandy. First thing I did once I got 85 combat was to do this quest. :)

I am planning on getting 99 slayer, attack, strength, defence, constitution, prayer, summoning and possibly herblore, so a new version of my old account. I'm going to try for a untrimmed slayer cape if I can, but if I have to go out of my way for it I wont bother.

Also Bruno makes me lol.

101120183659.png

lolz i am doing the same on my nub :D (cuz i am bored of Z3 cuz maxed in all stuff i like) done smoking kills on cb 85 & got fire cape on 94 cb :D

my nub acc is slayer based aswell ^^ 70 slayer atm

good luck on 99 slayer & maxed cb

98summon.png

One more, will probably get it tomorrow.

So I did a test with one of my untrimmed HP capes, and it does stay untrimmed if you telegrab it from your grave on f2p. My question now is, if you die in f2p, then hop to a p2p world, then back to said f2p world, will your grave still be there if you do it in less than the timer your grave lasts for? Or does it just disappear when you log out?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

So yeah... Couldn't wait for tomorrow to do this. 98-99 took about an hour and maybe 10 or 20 minutes?

99summon.png

And my friend there helped me by blessing my grave so that I could do this:

untrimhpandsummoncape.png

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

So yeah... Couldn't wait for tomorrow to do this. 98-99 took about an hour and maybe 10 or 20 minutes?

[hide]

99summon.png

untrimhpandsummoncape.png

[/hide]

So... You died on a F2P world and had a friend bless your grave so you quickly could get 99 on a P2P world?

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

[hide]

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/2548/99summon.png/IMG]

http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/7580/untrimhpandsummoncape.png

[/hide]

So... You died on a F2P world and had a friend bless your grave?

Yeah, died on a f2p world so that my 3 untrimmed capes went into the grave. Then my friend blessed it to buy me some extra time. Next I hopped to a members world to go get 99 summon, then just went back to the same f2p world that I died on to telegrab my capes from my grave.

(Btw, 12,337th to 99 summoning.)

Yeah, died on a f2p world so that my 3 untrimmed capes went into the grave. Then my friend blessed it to buy me some extra time. Next I hopped to a members world to go get 99 summon, then just went back to the same f2p world that I died on to telegrab my capes from my grave.

Okay, thanks. And congrats with 99 Summon.

Np, do you have an account that you're trying to keep an untrimmed cape on as well?

And thanks.

Np, do you have an account that you're trying to keep an untrimmed cape on as well?

And thanks.

Nah, but a friend of mine does. and I was curious how to do it as well. :)

Grats on 99 crafting and 99 summoning.

On another note, I am unimpressed on how fast this thread turns into a flamefest. Whether or not you agree or like what somebody posted, and whether or not you like their levels or "eliteness" compared to you, the comments are completely unnecessarily rude and uncalled for.

Last time I checked, this thread was for posting pics of Runescape. Be it levels, random shots, or anything.

It's sad and quite pathetic actually that this thread has been degraded by some members that love to get in arguements every few pages.

Honestly, this thread has turned to suckfest 2010. It used to be SO much better in the past.

Read page 1 carefully please.

No unspam.

nautica.png

nautica.png

No unspam.

Oh the irony..

101119133125.png

Guess I mine too much

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

WHAT DID I DO?

0togo-1.png

WTF.png

Two of three untrimmed capes trimmed, as I picked them up, telegrabbed the last. Now somewhere between 100 and 101, scared [cabbage]less and not knowing whether to buy another 1 exp or not.

sanasiggy.png

Capes: Dungeoneering, Dungeoneering (t), Defence (t), Attack (t),

Constitution (t), Quest, Soulwars (both), Fire, Tokhaar Kal

Massive thanks to [)en[)en for my signature picture.

Probably half an exp to go, like Den said :P

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)