Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

And I got Its too easy, with an entgallow longbow...

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Went on my first KBD trip in probably almost a month. Of course, crashin LS KBD teams again.

kbdheads12.png

Got my 12th KBD Head now. :thumbsup: (Still too low of Construction to even mount them in my house lol).

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/4135/wewtz.png

You can tell which skills I favour most.

Afk'able skills?

drc848.png

Stop watching movies and play the game?

Grats on the dg level though :)

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Best torstol run of ALL TIME (Kanye impression)

58torstolrun.png

Call hax. My best was only 52 x.x

BTW, why don't people clean their herbs as they do the run? 0.o

Stonewall337.png
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)

Bad xp(you can't compare it to the xp you would get by cleaning full inv with mousekeys) and probable loss of cash(if you don't use the herbs yourself). By not cleaning you can decide to either sell grimy/clean, and the difference could be as high as 3k per herb(or more like it was during EXPW).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Bad xp(you can't compare it to the xp you would get by cleaning full inv with mousekeys) and probable loss of cash(if you don't use the herbs yourself). By not cleaning you can decide to either sell grimy/clean, and the difference could be as high as 3k per herb(or more like it was during EXPW).

Or, you could just clean them WHILE you're running in between patches. :ohnoes:

Spaz4010.png

Thats what I do. And herbs sell more CLEAN, at least the ones worth growing (Cadantine being an exception, normally, but then again, who grows that?)

Stonewall337.png

Thats what I do. And herbs sell more CLEAN, at least the ones worth growing (Cadantine being an exception, normally, but then again, who grows that?)

Wergali grimy herbs are worth twice that of their clean version. 4 seeds is about 3.8-4k or so, and turns out to 100-180k worth of herbs. Of course, snaps are probably better profit, I'm not sure though, but Wergali could be a good money maker for a lower level maybe.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Look up EXPW graphs and then tell me clean sell for more. The time it takes to clean while in a bank is very slight(an hour for ~200 farming runs, barely 5% of time lost(this assumes you lose no time by cleaning while farming, which usually isn't true)) but you could lose alot of money by only having one option(this is mostly or only true for torstol because people don't care weather they buy clean or grimy).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Well, that assumes that one is saving herbs to sell before a BXPW, which I don't. And yes, I can say that no time is lost when cleaning during a farm run.

Stonewall337.png

Forgot about mtk for a week and got this:

101119175344.png

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).