Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

That Quagsire guy made a fake a few months ago. If I remember correctly, someone had to lower your hp by a billion. Then that person logs off. Then you can die and apparently you get ur nub items back.

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

That Quagsire guy made a fake a few months ago. If I remember correctly, someone had to lower your hp by a billion. Then that person logs off. Then you can die and apparently you get ur nub items back.

oIJxm.png

Fake? Oh.

Quagsire.png

http://imgur.com/oIJxm.png[/img

Fake? Oh.

and the other one where you were nood

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

http://imgur.com/oIJxm.png[/img

Fake? Oh.

and the other one where you were nood

That wasn't a fake... That was legit you dumb ass... @ the pic of him getting pked for 2 chaotics.

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

That wasn't a fake... That was legit you dumb ass... @ the pic of him getting pked for 2 chaotics.

Calm yourself dude...knowing Quag, I wouldn't doubt it was fake either :P

It's not like he HASN'T posted misleading pictures before. No need to go name calling now :rolleyes:

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

It's not like he HASN'T posted misleading pictures before. No need to go name calling now :rolleyes:

Seems like a bit of an elaborate lie for him to just stop using Ccbow and CLS and become a lot poorer because he felt like faking an image right?

as for what manitstinks says? What I wouldn't call you a [wagon] irl? So now your gonna become an internet tough guy. Of course i'd call you a [wagon] in real life. Thats all I said to you. No need to whip your e-penor out and try flashing it to us all.

and you're right what has the world come to when someone says its a faked picture when the owner said it was real and he has no proof it was faked?

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

Seems like a bit of an elaborate lie for him to just stop using Ccbow and CLS and become a lot poorer because he felt like faking an image right?

Because I stalk him in game to know that. :rolleyes:

Just saying, it's not something to call someone a dumb ass over.

To the random forum viewer, pictures like that are just very hard to believe, especially when the same person has in the past, made fake pictures.

whatisrush-1.png

FlowerPower.png

Because I stalk him in game to know that. :rolleyes:

Just saying, it's not something to call someone a dumb ass over.

To the random forum viewer, pictures like that are just very hard to believe, especially when the same person has in the past, made fake pictures.

Except i never faked a picture.

I made a picture where I died for my stuff BUT STILL GOT IT BACK. Not fake. Learn your facts before you tell somebody they're wrong.

Quagsire.png

I never said anyone was wrong...when did I say that?

All I've done is defended someone who got unreasonably called a dumb ass

Posting a picture of you dieing with an inventory of valuable items but still keeping it (without telling us at the time you posted it) is essentially the same as faking a death picture. It's misleading.

I know what happened, my point was it was a misleading screenshot, I should have worded that just ever so slightly different for you, I'm sorry.

whatisrush-1.png

FlowerPower.png

I'm not, I just felt it was unreasonable, now I'm just refuting people who are taking my post as something else.

For the sake of ending a line of no screenshots in a Screenshot thread...

21matk.png

Got this just during my last slayer task.

whatisrush-1.png

FlowerPower.png

Posting a picture of you dieing with an inventory of valuable items but still keeping it (without telling us at the time you posted it) is essentially the same as faking a death picture. It's misleading.

I know what happened, my point was it was a misleading screenshot, I should have worded that just ever so slightly different for you, I'm sorry.

Yeah it was that photo I was talking about. Guess I was right.

Anyways

22491182.png

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

Why are you so butt hurt over the word dumb ass....

Why are you so butt hurt over him trying to defend someone? :rolleyes:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

ot: what i did when i found out cows make sweet noises:

cows-1.png

You've turned seal-clubbing into.....cow-clubbing! Holy [cabbage]! Let the new trend begin! :thumbup:

Saaaaaaaave the seeeeeeeeeals! LOL.

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

101116155916.png

only a dozen left

sad thing is i got that lvl 6 horus ago, and im already 1.4m xp past it =] nearly 109 already

maybe with a miracle i can get 110 this weekend (the main goal is still 113 for kal'ger, maybe over thanksgiving break ill make progress on that)

a_final_name.png

After almost 5.9m slayer exp and countless dry tasks, I finally get a whip. This is whip #5, yes only 5 whips at 94 slayer.

101116215421.png

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

101dg.png

falling.png

Said falling even before i "did" lol

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]