Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

99hpl.png

Not gonna post in rate this forum because i never posted anything on there. Gonna wait till 99 summoning and then post an account rate me including plenty of things.

HUGE thanks to everyone who attended, i love you all! <3: <3:

~Skippy<333

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

99hpl.png

Not gonna post in rate this forum because i never posted anything on there. Gonna wait till 99 summoning and then post an account rate me including plenty of things.

~Skippy<333

Congrats Grade! Sorry I missed it, ended up waking up like 20 minutes after the party happened. :angry:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

99hpl.png

~Skippy<333

Aww, I forgot. :( Don't think I was on RS at the time either.

Congrats though! <3: <3: <3:

Just got this :P <3: Funny thing is, I haven't gotten a crafting level in years.

2ign87d.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Doing a low floor rush and happened to get a fairly rare (but useless) drop. Only seen one other one besides this.

10-11-14192947.png

Its just a shame Non-Dungeon staves don't look this good. :P

That a Doomcore Staff?

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

Doing a low floor rush and happened to get a fairly rare (but useless) drop. Only seen one other one besides this.

[hide=Doomcore]10-11-14192947.png[/hide]

Its just a shame Non-Dungeon staves don't look this good. :P

It is a really cool staff. Some of us were just musing yesterday that we wish the celestial catalytic was that neat.

lalalasig2.png

[hide]Smiley.

smileyq.png

:)

Was clearing out some wasted bank space and saw those abyssal charms, so I ditched em.

Edit: Why did I ever spend PC points on these? :wall:

spinnerq.png

Must have been qutie a while ago, probably before I took about a 6 month break, because I don't remember getting them lol.

And after I got done with my bank, I trapped a bot.

bottrapped.png

Wish I could tell my cannon when to shoot, and blow that bot to pieces.

[/hide]

Put hide tags on after I added the third pic.... Just was having some fun at the G.E. tonight lol.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.