Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

#1 in RS misses a key C1'ing

5wlfmv.jpg

Priceless.

skiiercake.png

Solo Drops: 1 Arma Hilt, 2 ACP, 2 AS, 2 Bandos Hilts, 2 BCP, 3 Tassy, 9 D claws, 5 zerker rings, 6 D axes, 1 ZS, 2 Visages.

LS Drops: 3 Claws, 1 Arcane, 1 Sara Sword, lots of other random stuff.

Slay Drops: 10+ SOL, 30+ whips, 100+ D boots, 10+ d bows, etc

#1 in RS misses a key C1'ing

5wlfmv.jpg

Priceless.

How do you miss a key in a C1 seriously? Ah well, that's a funny picture.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

FINALLY!!!!! After spending almost 3 weeks, I finally got 85. Time to get 99 str and work on 99 prayer.

101110201319.png

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

101111031238.png

101111034846.png

101111033325.png

So I noticed this thread has lacked some TD pics in the last few days. Might as well get us caught up. :thumbup:

As for the last pic, I hear a lot of people whine about how even having 3 lured demons is a "quick end" to their trip. How about this?

Amidoinitrite?

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

I regularly lure 3 over to me, fastest way TBH.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Time to get construction up a bit. Wanted to do it with oaks, but i've figured out that speed > money. Going for 94 or 95 right now. Slowly.

construction9211112010.png

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

giantdwarf.png

:twss:

You sir, just made my day.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

bloodnecklace.png

69 dung.

In a team with 130+ f35, find an eddimu. Team starts killing it, i stand under and start spam clicking when it dies, look at my invent and lold

What do i do with it

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON