Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Well known bug. It might happen if you don't kill core after corp is dead.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

It's so funny when that happens, people stay inside for the 1/20 chance they get it and 1/1.5k chance its an ely/divine and 1/2 of them lose void/karils ea :thumbup: (unless cores despawn by then)

I was more or less directing it towards those who have been posting it to shove it in people's faces. I'm sorry it just happened to be yours (a legitimate 'finally got a hood to bind' picture) that I finally snapped at all the hoods.

Both oropher and gremmy are (were?) my friends though.

<3:

So i was doing solo meds:

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5757/101109143843.png

But ofcourse:

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/2116/101109143856.png

7 spiders/ 0 hoods so far today.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

pro scaper is pro

vid

wonder if the new update changes this for max players

Courtesy of Vexn, who first researched the method (check his effigy guide).

And no, the fill-pouch update probably won't take runecrafting over 65k xp/hr at ZMI. And let's not forget, crawlers are 400k+ xp/hr, just spread out across different skills.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

101109205238.png

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

cannoning cave crawlers are the fastest effigies in the game

supposedly followed by cannoning black dragons, and then cannoning black demons

And why do cave crawlers drop effigies? I thought only high lvled npcs drop effigies?

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

And why do cave crawlers drop effigies? I thought only high lvled npcs drop effigies?

i got one from a pyrefiend.

^ I remember you telling me about that. Most impressive effigy i've gotten so far is only from a greater demon <_<

Anyway, the cave crawlers in the vid are the level 138 cave crawlers.

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

cave crawlers are 138 combat

lemme quote the video description here for those who can't/don't want to go to the actual video:

Cannoning the level 138 cave crawlers in the Desert Slayer Dungeon / Pollnivneach Well seems to be the fastest effigies in the game. The effigy drop rate of monsters only depends on their combat level, and these are level 138 you can kill them extremely fast. The effigy drop rate is approximately 1/750 and you can kill 700+ per hour with maxed combat stats (and summoning) for about 1 effigy per 65 minutes including banking. This would also be about 80k melee and 160k range xp per hour. Steel titan helps a lot. Chaotic longsword is better than Chaotic rapier here because it makes the cannon more accurate.

Please note that you have to fight a mini-boss (the monstrous cave crawler) before you can fight these. It's nothing hard, just bring food and antipoisons and any decent equipment.

Each effigy is 59250 runecrafting xp on average if you are 97+ runecrafting so it comes out to up to 55k runecrafting xp/hour plus plenty of xp in other skills (agility, mining, fishing, etc.).

Needless to say you use about 5.4k cannonballs per hour so it's very expensive.

The formula for effigy drops is approximately:

kills per effigy = 11018254*combat level^-1.9469123

This fits the data on page 20 of my slayer guide very well and it has been confirmed to be plausible for cave crawlers with a sample size of 25k kills. Thanks to Vexn for this data and the equation; also see his thread on Tip it to contribute data for killing monsters: http://forum.tip.it/topic/280097-wip-data-gathering-project-effigy-guide-soon/ There also is a picture of another cannon spot for cave crawlers that may be better than the one in this video.

The second fastest effigies would probably be melee and cannoning black dragons in the Evil Chicken's Lair, and the third fastest would probably be melee and cannoning Black Demons in Taverley.

Good fight runecrafting skill.

[hide]16m22kj.jpg[/hide]

LOL, everyone dc'd at stealing creations and then we have this huge game. Then halfway through, everyone dc'd again. It was hectic on w158.

... I just happened to be killing TDs in W158 at the time.

tddeath1.jpg

tddeath2.jpg

We DCed once, but both of us were safe-spotted. Figured it was a blip in our connection so we stayed. When we DCed the second time, she ran for the safe-spot and clicked her tab. For me, second death in the past 24 hours.

Didn't have an Armadyl Chainskirt when she asked to go to TDs, so I borrowed hers instead of running to the GE to buy one... So I kept Bandos Tassets, Elysian Spirit Shield, and the borrowed Chainskirt. Lost my Amulet of Fury, Rangers set, full Armadyl, Berserker Ring, Abyssal Whip, etc. </rage>

So many people were at SW that died at GWD and stuff. They were maaad! Lol.

09144a99bb.png

[hide]16m22kj.jpg[/hide]

LOL, everyone dc'd at stealing creations and then we have this huge game. Then halfway through, everyone dc'd again. It was hectic on w158.

... I just happened to be killing TDs in W158 at the time.

tddeath1.jpg

tddeath2.jpg

We DCed once, but both of us were safe-spotted. Figured it was a blip in our connection so we stayed. When we DCed the second time, she ran for the safe-spot and clicked her tab. For me, second death in the past 24 hours.

Didn't have an Armadyl Chainskirt when she asked to go to TDs, so I borrowed hers instead of running to the GE to buy one... So I kept Bandos Tassets, Elysian Spirit Shield, and the borrowed Chainskirt. Lost my Amulet of Fury, Rangers set, full Armadyl, Berserker Ring, Abyssal Whip, etc. </rage>

So many people were at SW that died at GWD and stuff. They were maaad! Lol.

Ouch :sad:

If you want a duo partner to make some of that back, don't hesitate to ask :^_^:

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape