Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

[hide]16m22kj.jpg[/hide]

LOL, everyone dc'd at stealing creations and then we have this huge game. Then halfway through, everyone dc'd again. It was hectic on w158.

... I just happened to be killing TDs in W158 at the time.

[hide]tddeath1.jpg

tddeath2.jpg[/hide]

We DCed once, but both of us were safe-spotted. Figured it was a blip in our connection so we stayed. When we DCed the second time, she ran for the safe-spot and clicked her tab. For me, second death in the past 24 hours.

Didn't have an Armadyl Chainskirt when she asked to go to TDs, so I borrowed hers instead of running to the GE to buy one... So I kept Bandos Tassets, Elysian Spirit Shield, and the borrowed Chainskirt. Lost my Amulet of Fury, Rangers set, full Armadyl, Berserker Ring, Abyssal Whip, etc. </rage>

So many people were at SW that died at GWD and stuff. They were maaad! Lol.

Ouch that really sucks :mellow:

And the guys at SC thought waiting 3 minutes to reenter was bad enough to rage lol.

Staurolite.png

u just got jagexed son.

:thumbup: Lol

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

2j4r3ad.jpg

#7.

#8 should come in the next few days (Mage), then #9 in a bit over a week (Range).

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

So...guess who sold 150 whips at 3.35m ea on November 2nd...

6h5hcy.jpg

Well, I only would have made about 82m...

*cries*

skiiercake.png

Solo Drops: 1 Arma Hilt, 2 ACP, 2 AS, 2 Bandos Hilts, 2 BCP, 3 Tassy, 9 D claws, 5 zerker rings, 6 D axes, 1 ZS, 2 Visages.

LS Drops: 3 Claws, 1 Arcane, 1 Sara Sword, lots of other random stuff.

Slay Drops: 10+ SOL, 30+ whips, 100+ D boots, 10+ d bows, etc

lolwut.

muted.png

This is complete [cabbage] to be honest. I advertise a party in W117 (insert mocking comment about using 117 here) then hop to another with the party to avoid lag. As soon as I log in I get this message. The best part is, there isn't even any evidence in the appeal offence history. GJ Jagex. :thumbdown:

Sylpheed.png

lolwut.

muted.png

This is complete [cabbage] to be honest. I advertise a party in W117 (insert mocking comment about using 117 here) then hop to another with the party to avoid lag. As soon as I log in I get this message. The best part is, there isn't even any evidence in the appeal offence history. GJ Jagex. :thumbdown:

Welcome to RuneScape. :|

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

99dg.png

allweps.png

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

lolwut.

muted.png

i was at cws and i forgot what i was saying but im sure it could have got me muted... i logged out for 10 mins then came back and i was muted. for 10 days.

i went to check my offense history and nothing new was on there. i was unmuted the next day. iluvdisgame.

I like getting hard when I PK

Because it counts the last 24 hours.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)