Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpFVc8FsBl0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOuwL8k5mEQ

Hope you like it

Still getting used to vidding while playing, the screen is a bit laggy and my switches arent being clean :(

Heh, I watched both of those, and towards the middle of the second one I was like "Does this guy ever die?" Then I finished the vid and lol'd. Love the vids you've made so far. :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Hope you like it

Still getting used to vidding while playing, the screen is a bit laggy and my switches arent being clean :(

Heh, I watched both of those, and towards the middle of the second one I was like "Does this guy ever die?" Then I finished the vid and lol'd. Love the vids you've made so far. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the feedback, will be posting more. Maybe even some DG stuff too :thumbup:

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Hope you like it

Thanks for the feedback, will be posting more. Maybe even some DG stuff too :thumbup:

Cool videos

Why the guthans helm though?

I see too much long and not much rapier :_______________:

Hope you like it

Cool videos

helmchoices.png

Ive just been using long recently so that I can get a better feel for it. I'll probably go back to rapier. Less Veng damage and more reliable.

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Hope you like it

Cool videos

helmchoices.png

Ive just been using long recently so that I can get a better feel for it. I'll probably go back to rapier. Less Veng damage and more reliable.

I see

have you tried using zuriels?

I see

have you tried using zuriels?

Yeah, I have the staff in my bank and it rips. Its just too good (and expensive) so I dont like to use it haha :thumbup: But for any fights that count i'll usually carry it along with my cstaff

sigcopyaf.png

frostbones.png

Did three trips to frost dragons today, each lasted an hour and 20 minutes. I plan on saving up 12k bones for getting 75-95 prayer. My goal is to get 1k bones per day from now on. If I can't manage that, then I hope to have enough atleast before Thanks Giving. :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Sorry for the double post, but I totally gotta post this [cabbage].

101107235837n.png

I knew my account was nice, but I didn't know it was hacker worthy :ohnoes:

And no, I didn't do what he told me to do :mrgreen:

inb4iragequitcuzigothackedsomehow

Vid

First hybing vid... slows down your computer a lot >< And lol @ my ammy switch mistake at first

Vid

Showing how to do the tree trick by killing a brid with almost no damage

Hot

And exactly the kind of vid I was looking for after my friend spammed me with "amg get ur stats up an lets tribrid clanwars ploxxxx" :thumbup:

101108153619.png

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYY! Been dry at abyssals for over 4.8m Slay exp, until now.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Sorry for the double post, but I totally gotta post this [cabbage].

101107235837n.png

I knew my account was nice, but I didn't know it was hacker worthy :ohnoes:

And no, I didn't do what he told me to do :mrgreen:

inb4iragequitcuzigothackedsomehow

Did you go to the site he said?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Going to try out the art of the steel titan td solo

tdkilling.png

Any feed back on my inventory? I know i probably dont need that many brews but i'm not the most coordinated person when it comes to tds so i take alot of damage :ohnoes:

Brio_x.png

Going to try out the art of the steel titan td solo

tdkilling.png

Any feed back on my inventory? I know i probably dont need that many brews but i'm not the most coordinated person when it comes to tds so i take alot of damage :ohnoes:

More brews actually if it's your first few times.

Also either start off with your titan summoned or bring a bob to carry a few things and then summon.

sigcopyaf.png