Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

This is real clanwarring.

Cute.

I was part of FD and TR. I know how to multi-war, and I'm good at it. Bridding takes so much more individual skill. It's a shame that most people are terrible at it.

As an example, Legendslobby (a cc of pro brids, we basically own W68) scrimmed a ranked clan in 1v1 - forgot who. We had no food. They had 2x ops and full brews. We still won, 2/2 times. We also won 1/1 times in multi.

As a comparison of skills:

Multi:

-- Tanking

-- Piling

-- Spotting Bpiles

-- Keeping Distance

-- DSpear speccing

-- Praying

1v1:

-- Tanking

-- Keeping Distance

-- Farcasting

-- Switching

-- Knowing what to switch

-- PJ avoidance

-- KOing

-- Praying/SS balance

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

2ikfv5v.jpg

And I have 10 movies on my computer waiting to be watched; so looks like 99 ivy-chopping should be a breeze :shades:

206mwr6.jpg

99 Fletching || 288/309 Quest Points || 99 Cooking ||

122 Combat || 99 Defence || 2000+ Total ||

16/25 80+'s || 99 Firemaking || 99 Woodcutting ||

2011 Goals : All skills 80+ | 99 Magic | 99 Farming | 99 Thieving | 99 Hunter | 99 Range

"The Unexamined Life is not worth living" - Socrates

This is real clanwarring.

Cute.

I was part of FD and TR. I know how to multi-war, and I'm good at it. Bridding takes so much more individual skill. It's a shame that most people are terrible at it.

As an example, Legendslobby (a cc of pro brids, we basically own W68) scrimmed a ranked clan in 1v1 - forgot who. We had no food. They had 2x ops and full brews. We still won, 2/2 times. We also won 1/1 times in multi.

As a comparison of skills:

Multi:

-- Tanking

-- Piling

-- Spotting Bpiles

-- Keeping Distance

-- DSpear speccing

-- Praying

1v1:

-- Tanking

-- Keeping Distance

-- Farcasting

-- Switching

-- Knowing what to switch

-- PJ avoidance

-- KOing

-- Praying/SS balance

I dont understand how real clanwarring doesn't involve farcasting/keeping distance, KOing, switching and knowing when, and pray/ss balance.

Mages obviously gotta not stand next to pile so tanks can melee

Gotta KO piles obviously.

Tanks gotta switch between melee and range accordingly and know when obviously.

You gotta SS divine piles, and you also SS when the other team is away from you and change when they come back.

Also, all FD does is rag TNB in bh whenever we have trips. pro clan. :thumbup:

C(21)H(30)O(2)

101108233335.png

Ok..I'm sorry...but is anyone else getting as annoyed as I am at all these SSH pictures? We get it, you're getting lucky, and trying to shove it in the face of people who've been trying to get one.

Shadow Silk hoods aren't amazing, pic worthy drops (imo), they aren't ridiculously rare or uncommon, they're on the head of nearly every 90+ dungeoneerer

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Ok..I'm sorry...but is anyone else getting as annoyed as I am at all these SSH pictures? We get it, you're getting lucky, and trying to shove it in the face of people who've been trying to get one.

Shadow Silk hoods aren't amazing, pic worthy drops (imo), they aren't ridiculously rare or uncommon, they're on the head of nearly every 90+ dungeoneerer

Sorry, but I went 1 to nearly 89 DG without even seeing a hood drop. I know how Gremmy and Oro feel. 1-89 DG without a hood is not at all lucky. As you mentioned, they aren't rare or uncommon, we're just unlucky. That's why it's special for us.

And to clarify, I wasn't trying to shoving it in either Gremmy's nor Oro's faces. I'm unlucky enough that this is picworthy, at least for me :unsure:

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

I dont understand how real clanwarring doesn't involve farcasting/keeping distance, KOing, switching and knowing when, and pray/ss balance.

You gotta SS divine piles, and you also SS when the other team is away from you and change when they come back.

Switches and farcasting matter but don't matter nearly as much, and are at much much lower APMs than with hybriding. We're talking about one 3 or 4 item switch in every like... 5 hits at most. Compared to a 4-6 item switch every 1-2 hits. Same thing goes with overheads; in multi wars, overhead switches don't occur nearly as much as in proper 1v1ing.

The far more important factor - in fact, usually the deciding factor - is how well people respond to calls - and I don't think that's a really impressive skill.

I'm also not a part of FD anymore. But I was with them while they were #1. I was also offered to join TNB lol.

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

lawl man, chill, hoods are great, I was hella excited when i got mine, let them revel in their invisibility. :rolleyes:

Have you even been keeping track of the people posting the pictures? About 90% of the Hood pictures are people who already have a hood bound, posting it for the soul purpose of showing it to those who haven't been lucky enough to find one to bind.

[hide]

Sorry, but I went 1 to nearly 89 DG without even seeing a hood drop. I know how Gremmy and Oro feel. 1-89 DG without a hood is not at all lucky. As you mentioned, they aren't rare or uncommon, we're just unlucky. That's why it's special for us.

And to clarify, I wasn't trying to shoving it in either Gremmy's nor Oro's faces. I'm unlucky enough that this is picworthy, at least for me :unsure:

[/hide]

I was more or less directing it towards those who have been posting it to shove it in people's faces. I'm sorry it just happened to be yours (a legitimate 'finally got a hood to bind' picture) that I finally snapped at all the hoods.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Switches and farcasting matter but don't matter nearly as much, and are at much much lower APMs than with hybriding. The far more important factor - in fact, usually the deciding factor - is how well people respond to calls - and I don't think that's a really impressive skill.

I'm also not a part of FD anymore. But I was with them while they were #1. I was also offered to join TNB lol.

Responding to calls isn't the hard part, rather the actual calling is. I'm assuming you know Stro, Hikozaru etc who were in FD back when they were #1, and you should know they're good callers. Stro is probably the #1 caller in all of the rsb, and calling is pretty hard.

You're not in FD anymore obv, they're dead. But just sayin some of the members of it want to rag us cuz theyre haters of a clan that was obviously better than them.

Also, last "solo cw legend" who applied got downed so hard he deleted his app and asked for his account to be deleted. We love em :grin: But thats not the point just a fun fact

C(21)H(30)O(2)

Responding to calls isn't the hard part, rather the actual calling is.

Also, last "solo cw legend" who applied got downed so hard he deleted his app and asked for his account to be deleted. We love em :grin: But thats not the point just a fun fact

I agree - calling does require skill. I was never a caller though, never wanted to be one either. Just doesn't appeal to me. So for me at least, it came down to "do I just listen to other people?" or "do I brid by myself?" The latter is much more fun and, excluding calling, is harder.

Lol who is this "legend"? + idk how it works cause i never seriously applied, but i was under the impression i was simply offered a spot on (it was by a TNB member who I regularly brid with)

sigcopyaf.png

I agree - calling does require skill. I was never a caller though, never wanted to be one either. Just doesn't appeal to me. So for me at least, it came down to "do I just listen to other people?" or "do I brid by myself?" The latter is much more fun and, excluding calling, is harder.

Lol who is this "legend"? + idk how it works cause i never seriously applied, but i was under the impression i was simply offered a spot on (it was by a TNB member who I regularly brid with)

can't remember his name, and i'd go look it up in archived apps but as i said, it got deleted. And i was using legend sarcastically, im assuming he actually sucked.

And if you mean Zhao as your tnb friend who you normally brid with... lol

C(21)H(30)O(2)

I was more or less directing it towards those who have been posting it to shove it in people's faces. I'm sorry it just happened to be yours (a legitimate 'finally got a hood to bind' picture) that I finally snapped at all the hoods.

Both oropher and gremmy are (were?) my friends though.

101108235909.png

This, after barely missing Elysian FFA by a few exp a few hours earlier.

Jagex really hates me.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

This somehow happened in FFA Corp tonight....

coreglitch.jpg

Legit was 30+ cores... every time it landed, another spawned. I ran out and ran in, to try to get kill on corp... i stood in 1 spot for a second... about 10 cores landed on me at once, instant K0 lol. Got stuff back but was pretty funny.

nautica.png

nautica.png

30kdij5.png

Who c1s floors these days ..

It's still a lot of exp and its prob a test to see how much you could get out of f1 5:5

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

30kdij5.png

It's still a lot of exp and its prob a test to see how much you could get out of f1 5:5

still rather spend 40 mins getting out 1-30 and getting 25k+ more xp on all the floors after

30kdij5.png

Why, at 60 prestige it more or less dominates the floor experience, so it isn't that bad.

He has 101 dungeoneering. . Not 119.

Also , the "too low level" made me lol. 138 combat + 100 dg :(

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

can't remember his name, and i'd go look it up in archived apps but as i said, it got deleted. And i was using legend sarcastically, im assuming he actually sucked.

And if you mean Zhao as your tnb friend who you normally brid with... lol

Pretty sure he meant EX-TNB member. Just sayin'.

Quagsire.png

Both oropher and gremmy are (were?) my friends though.

<3:

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

This somehow happened in FFA Corp tonight....

coreglitch.jpg

Legit was 30+ cores... every time it landed, another spawned. I ran out and ran in, to try to get kill on corp... i stood in 1 spot for a second... about 10 cores landed on me at once, instant K0 lol. Got stuff back but was pretty funny.

What the f**`*? Why is there so many cores? Bug or update?