Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

bonecrusher.png

Haters gonna hate. While they do though, I will be hunting. :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Why not train summoning? :unsure:

There's quite a few reasons I don't, and they're all personal reasons. The main reason is because I want to limit my activities that I can do in this game because I kinda want to quit, but I like to keep playing to achieve goals. The less things I'm able to do in game, the better it will ultimately lead to my boredom.

Also I still have a runescape classic mindset, where everything was hard and you did things with little help. I just don't like how summoning raises your combat level when you're not using it; it feels like a misrepresentation of my true abilities. I mean, I've done so much without summoning that everything I do is already second nature. I have better stats for my combat level that the average player. Plus, in the things I like to do summoning isn't a necessity (you don't NEED summoning to slay at all, its just convenient). Sure its inefficient when it comes to slayer, but if I wanted efficiency I would've turn to melee :shades:

2hz39f7.jpg

Halfway there! But first, I feel compelled to do lots of Barrows..

206mwr6.jpg

99 Fletching || 288/309 Quest Points || 99 Cooking ||

122 Combat || 99 Defence || 2000+ Total ||

16/25 80+'s || 99 Firemaking || 99 Woodcutting ||

2011 Goals : All skills 80+ | 99 Magic | 99 Farming | 99 Thieving | 99 Hunter | 99 Range

"The Unexamined Life is not worth living" - Socrates

There's quite a few reasons I don't, and they're all personal reasons. The main reason is because I want to limit my activities that I can do in this game because I kinda want to quit, but I like to keep playing to achieve goals. The less things I'm able to do in game, the better it will ultimately lead to my boredom.

Also I still have a runescape classic mindset, where everything was hard and you did things with little help. I just don't like how summoning raises your combat level when you're not using it; it feels like a misrepresentation of my true abilities. I mean, I've done so much without summoning that everything I do is already second nature. I have better stats for my combat level that the average player. Plus, in the things I like to do summoning isn't a necessity (you don't NEED summoning to slay at all, its just convenient). Sure its inefficient when it comes to slayer, but if I wanted efficiency I would've turn to melee :shades:

So in conclusion, you are NOT going to start WGS after preparing all those stats.

Anyway, I respect your decision. Despite that, I think summoning does represent your combat level. A level 138 with a steel giant

against a level 126 with similar respects can make a huge difference. You said you want to keep playing to achieve goals

but also said you want to quit, which is contradicting and confusing because it kind of sounds like a paradox. I don't get what

you want more but either way, summoning shouldn't interfere with neither.

Who said anything about slayer? Summoning isn't only for combat.

I will say I like your answer though. I'm happy it wasn't "I'm a pure and don't want the extra levels in Pvp".

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

So in conclusion, you are NOT going to start WGS after preparing all those stats.

Anyway, I respect your decision. Despite that, I think summoning does represent your combat level. A level 138 with a steel giant

against a level 126 with similar respects can make a huge difference. You said you want to keep playing to achieve goals

but also said you want to quit, which is contradicting and confusing because it kind of sounds like a paradox. I don't get what

you want more but either way, summoning shouldn't interfere with neither.

I didn't do those quests JUST for WGS, I did them because I wanted to. I actually like questing, and posted that pic because 270 qp = access to WGS. I'm planning on doing a few more quests atm, but not centered around WGS at all.

And to clarify what I meant, I meant that to me runescape is an addiction/habit that I need to kick, but don't want to. Limiting my access to gameplay helps curb my need to play longer. It's like smoking; instead of smoking 3 cartons a day, I'm smoking a pack a day.

Who said anything about slayer? Summoning isn't only for combat.

I will say I like your answer though. I'm happy it wasn't "I'm a pure and don't want the extra levels in Pvp".

I'M the one that said it about slayer. Like I said in my OP, I'm doing it based on what I enjoy in runescape. All I do in runescape can be seen in my sig: I pk, slay, farm herbs, and dung. Pking (usually) involves no summoning. As seen by my slayer lvl, slaying involves no summoning. Farming herbs requires no summoning. Dung is debatable, but not summoning doesn't hinder me.

But thank you guys for your understanding :thumbsup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On topic: After doing that last quest I decided to do the extra part to the quest and got rewarded with this:

kbdhead.png

KQ head: received at lvl 96.

KBD head: received at lvl 97. :thumbup:

I'M the one that said it about slayer. Like I said in my OP, I'm doing it based on what I enjoy in runescape. All I do in runescape can be seen in my sig: I pk, slay, farm herbs, and dung. Pking (usually) involves no summoning. As seen by my slayer lvl, slaying involves no summoning. Farming herbs requires no summoning. Dung is debatable, but not summoning doesn't hinder me.

But thank you guys for your understanding :thumbsup:

Sorry what? You'd do so much better slaying with familiars.

Now you're just trolling m8.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

101114155605.png

So I herd yu liek DC?

Sooooo yeah.....Got my vengeance on dem dang teedees.

[hide]

101118143109.png

Lol'd at this one, only thing I'm missing is an elite for the perfect ultimate drop. Oh wait.....

101118141039.png

I actually got this before the claws, so...I guess it's still an all around win.

101118143808.png

Effigies seem to be paired with rare drops quite a bit now....

[/hide]

TASTE VENGEANCE!

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

itstooeasy.png

[bleep]ERS

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]