Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

ZOMG WICKED R CHINESE PERSON, PAID TO MAKE GOLD, DEN HE SELL IT. DAT WHY HE TD SO MUCH FOR CASH.

but seriously, how do you get paid to play rs?

Programmer. When I have nothing to code, which is more often then not, I'm not about to sit at my desk for 8.5 hours a day staring at a blank screen. So I play RS. Lol.

Edit:

I just got hacked today for a crap load of stuff and this is my rant to jagex/the hacker/the world

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5281/effrs.png

C ya runescape and Tip.it, its been real but i gotta quit now for the sake of my sanity

Wait wait wait... You got his IP, you say? :D.

09144a99bb.png

Like 50th time today in w26. This worlds server has gone to [cabbage]. Be at GE and when you get back in all you see is blue circles hovering around it.

110129225247.png

Also. Why do clans try to camp outside of house portals. For 1 you can run back inside 2 tb's don't help and 3, when do people actually have a risk when coming out of portals. Only real time is when they died insdie house and are sent out. And of that amount of people how many really have houses at relleka? The chances of them getting anyone is like a 1/100 chance. Wtfs the point.

A lot of people believe it's [rooster]-sucking wanna-be PKer trolls who are DDoS'ing the PvP worlds just for teh lulz.

td2sig.jpg

I just got hacked today for a crap load of stuff and this is my rant to jagex/the hacker/the world

effrs.png

C ya runescape and Tip.it, its been real but i gotta quit now for the sake of my sanity

Sorry for your loss :-( Like others said, having a bank pin etc. really helps. In 9 years of playing Runescape I've never been hacked because of my account security.

Also if you have the hacker's IP address, you could always ask Jagex to investigate the matter and provide them with as much information as possible. They won't be able to return any items, but they may be able to punish the hacker in terms of blackmarks/ban etc. hope that helps!

Hope you return to Tip.it and Runescape one day, and good luck in real life :-)

2vuhgcn.png

gearpreslayer.png

Going to start slaying in a few days. What items do I need to add/swap to be most efficient? I plan on using turmoil every task.

get tassys + sw cape + some (i) ring?

4e0Vn.png

soul wars cape, tassets would be more your preference, do you like the extra prayer, or the small str boost? I personally wear tassets.

Berserker(i) ring is the best ring when not in Kuradal's dungeon.

What kind of spec weapon do you have?

Do you have Karils for magic def tasks?

Do you have a cannon? (do you even want to cannon?)

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

people have been hacked for more than 1b before, fyi. earlier in this thread there was a guy who got hacked for over 1.5b's worth.

imo if you quit because you lost some gp, then you were playing the game for the wrong reasons the entire time. the game is not about being rich, it's about having fun. if you didn't have fun making all that gp then you shouldn't have done it to begin with. if you did have fun you should go back and keep having fun.

ya getting hacked sucks, but it's not the end of the world.

also it's probably your own fault, fyi. consider working on your computer security and make sure your password and recoveries aren't guessable.

idgaf about the gp, Ive always been poor in RS, I care about the Chaotic items that I spent easily over 150 hours getting. Ive worked so hard over the past year to get good gear and Items and then I get [Cabbaged] on. If doing that to people is how the little kids in this game get their kicks, then I dont want to play anymore

dung for fun, with friends; plus u only really need 3 chaotics (maul rapier cbow)

your torva helm is worth like 1000x the time of ur chaotics lol

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

effrs.png

ouch sorry for ur loss man...but i agree with you, i wouuld much rather lose my bank than chaotics..

even though my bank is nothing to urs still..

but on another note..

that hacker is the STUPIDEST one out there.. estimated 1b worth dropped or w/e...

when free trade is coming out in like 3 days?? he shoulda just waited, not that its good he hacked u.

99 Magic achieved on May 31, 2010 99 Prayer achieved on August 27, 2011 99 Dungeoneering achieved on September 24, 2011

efrs.png

ouch sorry for ur loss man...but i agree with you, i wouuld much rather lose my bank than chaotics..

but on another note..

that hacker is the STUPIDEST one out there.. estimated 1b worth dropped or w/e...

when free trade is coming out in like 3 days?? he shoulda just waited, not that its good he hacked u.

Probably traded his bank for junk and then dropped it.

efrs.png

but on another note..

I'd rather wait the 3 days...get the 1b...while keeping the 1b junk...which you can now freely sell at a much lower price, that people might actually consider buying.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

efrs.png

but on another note..

Do you mean the hacker traded that stuff to his own account and gave junk to brio's?.. if so, 500m+ junk is crazy o_O

if u mean somethin else then sorry :x

99 Magic achieved on May 31, 2010 99 Prayer achieved on August 27, 2011 99 Dungeoneering achieved on September 24, 2011

efrs.png

but on another note..

Do you mean the hacker traded that stuff to his own account and gave junk to brio's?.. if so, 500m+ junk is crazy o_O

if u mean somethin else then sorry :x

Helm is under 150M, and total 250 or so in junk is not hard to come by.

I'd rather wait the 3 days...get the 1b...while keeping the 1b junk...which you can now freely sell at a much lower price, that people might actually consider buying.

Get too greedy and you might not have access to the account in 3 days.

i put a bank pin back on my account again since free trade will be making a return

I never use bank pins because I like to live on the edge :thumbup: :thumbup:

soul wars cape, tassets would be more your preference, do you like the extra prayer, or the small str boost? I personally wear tassets.

Berserker(i) ring is the best ring when not in Kuradal's dungeon.

What kind of spec weapon do you have?

Do you have Karils for magic def tasks?

Do you have a cannon? (do you even want to cannon?)

I'm not really worried about either bonus but I guess i'd rather have strength so tassets it is.

I'll start playing M.A. to get my zerker (i) kinda dreading this.

I do not have a spec weapon. Should I go get claws or korasis or something?

Yes I have a cannon and I use it everywhere I can.

if you plan on turmoiling every task, you should probably get turmoil first

L, trol.

I never use bank pins because I like to live on the edge :thumbup: :thumbup:

Bank pins are a great way to protect all your hard work. Oh wait L.

4e0Vn.png

Well i got 99 def at az's back in Nov of 09(not played much since then) did 19k az's for that, 92-99, said no az's every again, got to 95 attack a week or so ago, decided screw it, 99 atk, 11k az's later...

2mrhah3.png

And

2ilj60i.png

sorry for big images, ss failed me so meh

untitled12.jpg

lol at this thread on rsof-

1zf3afo.png

oqj0hc.png

:thumbup:

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

107dg.png

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Well, this isn't exactly a screeny or a video, etc. However, I just had the weirdest experience.

I finished a TD trip and tried to die in Lumby by running out and tabbing with 5 TDs on me. I didn't die. Instead I had 057HP. From there, I teled to Edgville. I used "Collect" on a banker while going AFK to view the TIF forums. When I closed the "Collect" screen on RuneScape a few minutes later, no hit-splat appeared on me, but my health went to 0 and I died. WTH?

runescape5.jpg

Then, in SW where I spawned, I got the, "What was that?" O_o Where is there an Evil Tree in SW?

09144a99bb.png

Well, this isn't exactly a screeny or a video, etc. However, I just had the weirdest experience.

I finished a TD trip and tried to die in Lumby by running out and tabbing with 5 TDs on me. I didn't die. Instead I had 057HP. From there, I teled to Edgville. I used "Collect" on a banker while going AFK to view the TIF forums. When I closed the "Collect" screen on RuneScape a few minutes later, no hit-splat appeared on me, but my health went to 0 and I died. WTH?

runescape5.jpg

Then, in SW where I spawned, I got the, "What was that?" O_o Where is there an Evil Tree in SW?

I'm calling hax.

a70c7.png