Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Guy tried to crash me during task. 138 with that dg Ranger shield( idk my dg crap) and chaotic c bow/ hand cannon lol. D med and he left soon after lol

110128183855.png

110128184635.png

He got 2/10 or so lol. Whip > chaotic C'bow imo

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

Guy tried to crash me during task. 138 with that dg Ranger shield( idk my dg crap) and chaotic c bow/ hand cannon lol. D med and he left soon after lol

110128183855.png

110128184635.png

Imagine what ovls/turm/rapier and ddef did to people who got in while I was there lol. Congrats on the dragon med helm.

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

110128183855.png

110128184635.png

Imagine what ovls/turm/rapier and ddef did to people who got in while I was there lol. Congrats on the dragon med helm.

It's amusing to solo crash teams of level 80s at KBD while you're on-task.

td2sig.jpg

[hide]

110128183855.png

110128184635.png

[/hide]

lol i TRY not to crash people if i can :P

Also...while on my way for another trip i ran into a rev ork and knight. Wasted all food, used prayer and pots, not even a 300gp drop. God i hate Jagex

110128192038.png

110128192207.png

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

110128183855.png

110128184635.png

That is mildy surprising. What bolts was he using?

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

bloodneckbind.png

haters gonna hate

(lol this was totally accidental, i ggs'ed by total accident and i find grimy killing an ediumU)

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

110128183855.png

110128184635.png

I used to hop worlds just to find packs of noobs to crash :thumbup:

110128183855.png

110128184635.png

I used to hop worlds just to find packs of noobs to crash :thumbup:

So this is all fine and dandy, but what happened when chicken crashed someone at spirit mages. This whole forum went off and tried to shun him

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

alright, so I'm doing Lunar Diplomacy on a 3rd account and im killing suqahs for the special tiara's to give meteora for a lunar amulet. But also, I killed more than one to get hides, and got another tiara, and another, and another. So I traded them all to meteora, and she gave me 1 amulet....glitch?

110128202829.png

110128202940.png

you aren't supposed to get more then one tiara. if you did that would be a glitch.

2rhy1av.png

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Even with Rocked and Ancient drinking and Grimy and Final making full spiritbloom/promethium and us being [developmentally delayed]ed at Gravecreeper and spending at least five minutes standing in a room crying with laughter, it was a 38 minute floor.

[bleep] YEAH EFFICIENCY.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Even with Rocked and Ancient drinking and Grimy and Final making full spiritbloom/promethium and us being [developmentally delayed]ed at Gravecreeper and spending at least five minutes standing in a room crying with laughter, it was a 38 minute floor.

[bleep] YEAH EFFICIENCY.

yea the first floor was 17 minutes, that was at 1 shot each

a_final_name.png

This is why I solo.

runescape5w.jpg

First trip back to doing TDs. Should be getting claws today. *Fingers crossed*.

The ones on the left, I can do. The one on the right, I can't. I'm saving them all up on gorged to go from 97-99 Smithing and Summoning with just effigies in like 5 minutes. ^^. Will do them once I get 100. :). If it keeps up like this, that'll be in like 20 - 25 trips. Lol.

09144a99bb.png

Since I keep freezing up when brid i've been no arming lately, Great cash and kinda fun.

Anyways. This voider tried rushing me after kill without his prayer up. Veng+ dds = 1 hit..(or 3 if count veng + both dds hits)

110129005027.png

No Dbow :\ got like 1m still though

also 20m Strength XP :)

110129002510.png

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png