Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

b81e7d.png

Just 87-91 fish left for finished stats but idk if I want to spend time on that just to be able to do diary

Grats. Thinking about doing some levels there too. Gonna do one level at a time probably though :-)

Did you use mousekeys? Started using those on con and I kinda liked it. should make them more bearable.

Just got 70 dung on my f2p account. Here's all of his stats as well. All of his levels are from within damonhiem only.

f2pdung.png

Oh, nice, never knew of someone doing pure dungeoneering for skills, good work.

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Just got 70 dung on my f2p account. Here's all of his stats as well. All of his levels are from within damonhiem only.

f2pdung.png

I've always wondered what a dung account would look like. That's really cool, I imagine it's a bit slow at the beginning?

img

Just 87-91 fish left for finished stats but idk if I want to spend time on that just to be able to do diary

Grats. Thinking about doing some levels there too. Gonna do one level at a time probably though :-)

Did you use mousekeys? Started using those on con and I kinda liked it. should make them more bearable.

Tried using mousekeys for a bit but didnt like them much, you have to punch and pickpocket so you have to switch between manually clicking and mousekeys which is annoying while watching movies. They're much more useful for cons tbh.

Only got like 150k/h average too cause I just couldnt be bothered to pay more attention, its a bit of a drawback from thieving those monkeys that you literally get 0 xp for every sec you dont click/afk.

2dvjurb.png

f2pdung.png

Oooo. Sounds like fun. I should try that out.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

interesting...I always thought they kept their price because they were used in summoning. I can understand airs dropping, because nobody wants to make ice titans...but not earth, those are still used for moss titans.

Water is high because of Geyser Titans. There's really only a short window during which you want to make Moss/Ice/Fire titans, but once you can make Geyser titans, they are the best experience for your blue charms to 99 and beyond. Maybe they're not time-efficient or gp-efficient, but people would generally still prefer to use them as it makes them feel like the blue charms they've already collected are worth more.

EDIT: Just checked it. 79 is when you start making Moss titans. 83 is when you are able to make Lava Titans instead. That's only 4 levels which you would possibly want to use blue charms for if you want maximum experience per charm, and it's very easy to just skip those 4 levels with crimsons / greens / golds. On the other hand, Geyser is 89 and beyond.

interesting...I always thought they kept their price because they were used in summoning. I can understand airs dropping, because nobody wants to make ice titans...but not earth, those are still used for moss titans.

Water is high because of Geyser Titans. There's really only a short window during which you want to make Moss/Ice/Fire titans, but once you can make Geyser titans, they are the best experience for your blue charms to 99 and beyond. Maybe they're not time-efficient or gp-efficient, but people would generally still prefer to use them as it makes them feel like the blue charms they've already collected are worth more.

EDIT: Just checked it. 79 is when you start making Moss titans. 83 is when you are able to make Lava Titans instead. That's only 4 levels which you would possibly want to use blue charms for if you want maximum experience per charm, and it's very easy to just skip those 4 levels with crimsons / greens / golds. On the other hand, Geyser is 89 and beyond.

Moss Titans are like the next best thing to Unicorns between 79-88 Summon, so there alot of people that still need them.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Moss Titans are like the next best thing to Unicorns between 79-88 Summon, so there alot of people that still need them.

There are 39,739 people who are at least 89 summoning, according to the high scores, and 43,255 people between 79 and 87 summoning. The amount of moss titans needed isn't even close to the amount of water talismans needed, because Geyser titans are the absolute best experience per charm, and blue charms are fairly limited. Then there's the fact that 79 to 83 is about 1258 Moss Titans. Assuming the average person gets about 25% of their XP from making Moss Titans, each person is making over 300 pouches anyways. For a lot of people, that will last them until 88. Many won't even use all of them and be able to sell them to the people who do need them.

*Drools* Torva plate + helm up close :cry:

torvaupclose.png

:o Gimme!!! :lol:

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

99strength.png

0:02:26) -[AW]RuneScript- *** [ TRACKER ]: [strength] Exp gains for Mlll555 in last 1day: 601,081 (98->99) | 1wk: 1,286,029 (97->99) | 4wks: 5,454,796 (93->99)

99 strength at 137 cmb XD

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

99 runecr... who am i kidding?

99 EFFIGY ASSISTING

2011127runecrafting.png

grats you effigy prod :shades:

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top