Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

At like 17Kxp p/h ftw for 271 days.

Tbh I can't have fun training all the time. I goto pk/Castlewar/clanwar or I I'd probaly quit.

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

Time played is: 95 days, 16 hours and 104,891,159EXP. 45.8Kxp/hr. Not bad.

Anyways unspam:

Enaid invited me to bandos with a few of her friends and this happened :3

awwwwf.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

sorry to hear that man...

in rs and life: people are mean you just gota keep trying to ignore them, dont let them win by giving into them... keep looking for the good people in life, their rare, but invaluable. ill be sad to see yet another tif'er leave :(

I also understand your rant about high lvl people. Ive seen so many ex-friends turn into (cabbage) ers as they acheive good lvls and stats... I fondly hold onto my nooby days, its they remain proof of my sanity.

meamzed.png

people have been hacked for more than 1b before, fyi. earlier in this thread there was a guy who got hacked for over 1.5b's worth.

imo if you quit because you lost some gp, then you were playing the game for the wrong reasons the entire time. the game is not about being rich, it's about having fun. if you didn't have fun making all that gp then you shouldn't have done it to begin with. if you did have fun you should go back and keep having fun.

ya getting hacked sucks, but it's not the end of the world.

also it's probably your own fault, fyi. consider working on your computer security and make sure your password and recoveries aren't guessable.

I just got hacked today for a crap load of stuff and this is my rant to jagex/the hacker/the world

effrs.png

C ya runescape and Tip.it, its been real but i gotta quit now for the sake of my sanity

I got hacked for ~800m Cashpile and ~400m Items and sellables. I cried, got over it, started making new money. I suggest you do the same. [bleep]ing like a little girl won't do anyone any good.

That is all.

people have been hacked for more than 1b before, fyi. earlier in this thread there was a guy who got hacked for over 1.5b's worth.

imo if you quit because you lost some gp, then you were playing the game for the wrong reasons the entire time. the game is not about being rich, it's about having fun. if you didn't have fun making all that gp then you shouldn't have done it to begin with. if you did have fun you should go back and keep having fun.

also it's probably your own fault, fyi. consider working on your computer security and make sure your password and recoveries aren't guessable.

idgaf about the gp, Ive always been poor in RS, I care about the Chaotic items that I spent easily over 150 hours getting. Ive worked so hard over the past year to get good gear and Items and then I get [Cabbaged] on. If doing that to people is how the little kids in this game get their kicks, then I dont want to play anymore

Brio_x.png

idgaf about the gp, Ive always been poor in RS, I care about the Chaotic items that I spent easily over 150 hours getting. Ive worked so hard over the past year to get good gear and Items and then I get [Cabbaged] on. If doing that to people is how the little kids in this game get their kicks, then I dont want to play anymore

I happens everywhere in real life too. It's just as good as sying i don't want to live because i might get crewed over again at some point. With your levels and experience getting back on your feet will take no time at all anyway.

FYI irl people get their kicks from screwing people over.

Like 50th time today in w26. This worlds server has gone to [cabbage]. Be at GE and when you get back in all you see is blue circles hovering around it.

110129225247.png

Also. Why do clans try to camp outside of house portals. For 1 you can run back inside 2 tb's don't help and 3, when do people actually have a risk when coming out of portals. Only real time is when they died insdie house and are sent out. And of that amount of people how many really have houses at relleka? The chances of them getting anyone is like a 1/100 chance. Wtfs the point.

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

To Brio:

I'm sorry for you loss man, but look at the bright side, you could try for 120 dungeoneering, get a cool cape and along with it your chaotics back, with lv 100 dung you'll have better xp/h meaning better tokens/h, just don't give up even if it looks like you should. Or just take a break and come back later :P.

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

To Brio:

I'm sorry for you loss man, but look at the bright side, you could try for 120 dungeoneering, get a cool cape and along with it your chaotics back, with lv 100 dung you'll have better xp/h meaning better tokens/h, just don't give up even if it looks like you should. Or just take a break and come back later :P.

Still takes about 20 hours per chaotic. Time I dont have and time I wouldnt have to spend if i didnt get hacked. Im done. kthxbai

Brio_x.png