Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

How did you make money?

I exploited my slave

100px-Advisor_ghrim.PNG

I'm not kidding. I made like 60% of my money with this. It's quite good if you are not that active (because of irl, or another account).

what is dat? neva seen one of them before lol, its probs somthing that got a update when i was f2p

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

How did you make money?

I exploited my slave

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100413132012/runescape/images/thumb/3/32/Advisor_ghrim.PNG/100px-Advisor_ghrim.PNG

I'm not kidding. I made like 60% of my money with this. It's quite good if you are not that active (because of irl, or another account).

what is dat? neva seen one of them before lol, its probs somthing that got a update when i was f2p

Advisor Ghrim

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Managing_Miscellania

Thought I might as well get pack yak in time for wildy.

96sum.png

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

110131230738.png

first time back to tds in sooo long and after 10 kills :thumbsup:

t7mq9v.png

dragon drops: 2 legs, 3 skirts

dag kings: 9 zerker 3 axe , 1 seers , 4 warrior

bandos:hilt x4 tasset x 3 chest x 7 boots x 2

arma: hilt x1 chest x1 skirt x2 helm x1

+ much more :d

110131155619.png

\:D/

See, 117'ers aren't that bad. Congratulations :^_^:

sanasiggy.png

Capes: Dungeoneering, Dungeoneering (t), Defence (t), Attack (t),

Constitution (t), Quest, Soulwars (both), Fire, Tokhaar Kal

Massive thanks to [)en[)en for my signature picture.

So, I've been anticipating this a long time. Been doing pengs everyday, and saved some effigies. Since you need lvl 87 to use the karamja diary lamps, I waited till 87 to do start this. Finished fremmy diary first, which got me to 87 rc (was only 40k away). Then did karamja diary and used all rewards on rc again. Then use my effigies till close to 88. Then varrock diary, and use the one lamp which is under 88 to get 88, then the 3 others once I was 88 rc.

Result= some pretty nice xp gains. (and finally more b staves from bork, no more seal of passage etc, woot!).

bigxpgainsbecauseofdiar.png

Picture of me in full ellite diary + my precious stuff:

allachievementdiariesdo.png

Yay :-)

PS: would runecraft assisting be worth it at 88 rc? Anyone tried it? Is it hard to find people with multiple effigies (saves me from stewing twice).

It makes me cry inside every time I see someone in black hides with a godsword or dragon halberd post a claw drop.

I didn't know black hide was brown and had spikes on it.

Vision fail :unsure: Okay, I half-retract my statement. You're still using a godsword. Whips are much better.

td2sig.jpg

Picture of me in full ellite diary + my precious stuff:

allachievementdiariesdo.png

Yay :-)

PS: would runecraft assisting be worth it at 88 rc? Anyone tried it? Is it hard to find people with multiple effigies (saves me from stewing twice).

Nice rewards :thumbsup: And personally, I think it would be worth assisting at your rc lvl because I believe that rc is one of the harder assists to find so plenty of people should be looking for assists. I wish you the best of luck :grin:

On another note: Thanks to my Hati gloves, my a-log has a pattern going :lol:

lvls.png

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

It makes me cry inside every time I see someone in black hides with a godsword or dragon halberd post a claw drop.

Vision fail :unsure: Okay, I half-retract my statement. You're still using a godsword. Whips are much better.

No i'm not

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Dhide isn't that bad, even Woox uses it. Actually, seeing he's using a unicorn (enough healing anyway), it would make more sense to wear dhide than karil. Also, godswords are more relaxed to switch, and I'm not even sure if they're that much worse than a whip. At the start of TDs (more like first year), everybody who could afford used a godsword.

Update's not out yet but the counter is at 0. Riot w66 fally

oldwildnotbak.png

Jesus some people are stupid (not aimed at you btw Demby). However, since when has anyone heard of Jagex updating at 00:00AM GMT? I had someone in edge bank ask me if it was back not long ago too <_< The ignorance of people sometimes just pushes the limit.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D