Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

People really expect Jagex to have it back the exact minute it turns to February 1st? :shame: What a community.

Yes, quite a few do. There are actually people in Edgeville waiting for the update to happen, despite a long and consistent track record of updates occurring between 1-4 PM GMT (8-11 a.m. EST). You can't underestimate how dumb some of the people who play this game are.

Anybody remember the "Hold onto your Robin hats!" debacle? :rolleyes:

td2sig.jpg

would have been funnier if you had just removed the word "not" in each of the "watermarks", if they can be called that

Hehe, dunno how to photoshop. I know this was a pretty pathetic attempt, but I guess its better than nothing.

You don't need to know how to photoshop, just try superimposing your text over items and not in empty space.

People really expect Jagex to have it back the exact minute it turns to February 1st? :shame: What a community.

I dont think it is unreasonable to think that Jagex would release something "when the day turns" By now it is Feb 1st in the UK and I'm sure many people expect they should be able to do what was promised on Feb 1st.

It is a reasonable inquiry considering the way most electronic media is released these days: midnight parties, camping out, etc. Why shouldn't the world's oldest and largest free playing MMORPG do the same?

I understand that Jagex usually doesn't release/update until later in the day UK time and know this from playing for as long as I have, but I do not think that is unreasonable to expect such a possibility.

Sorry to not post a pic.

wessan.png

Lumberjack.png

Finally got full Lumberjack. :D

Now go get the right cape to go along with it :thumbsup:

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

I was bored today.

110131202434.png

110131225247.png

DIdn't even use hati paws for this.

Planning to get 99 mage.... eventually, I just hate it so much.

Also got 70 rc today, 1 farming level and 2 hunter for 70+ all stats.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Me getting combo'd in ~3 seconds by a friend:

(You may have to change the detail level to hear the music)

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

First ever dragon spear drop @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

:thumbsup:

2iufddd.png

haven't had a skirt in like..10 slayer levels o_o

9iqoft.png

+effigy after a few kills :)

another rare drop..

also fastest nech task..184 nechs in 30 minutes =)

23lnqmc.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

one more :)

28wgmmc.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

It makes me cry inside every time I see someone in black hides with a godsword or dragon halberd post a claw drop.

I didn't know black hide was brown and had spikes on it.

Vision fail :unsure: Okay, I half-retract my statement. You're still using a godsword. Whips are much better.

Dhide isn't that bad, even Woox uses it. Actually, seeing he's using a unicorn (enough healing anyway), it would make more sense to wear dhide than karil. Also, godswords are more relaxed to switch, and I'm not even sure if they're that much worse than a whip. At the start of TDs (more like first year), everybody who could afford used a godsword.

its basically like rapier vs maul. rapier is ok, but just not accurate enough. Maul is the destroyer, i cant even recall 3 misses in a row tding with it.

meamzed.png

I don't know what you think, but I think this is was a quite decent trip:

alogi.pngproloot.png

#2 and #3

all in less than 30 kills.

I'm quite ok with that

[hide]AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG AMFG [/hide]

Rudyaard.png

rudyaard.png