Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Well, this isn't exactly a screeny or a video, etc. However, I just had the weirdest experience.

I finished a TD trip and tried to die in Lumby by running out and tabbing with 5 TDs on me. I didn't die. Instead I had 057HP. From there, I teled to Edgville. I used "Collect" on a banker while going AFK to view the TIF forums. When I closed the "Collect" screen on RuneScape a few minutes later, no hit-splat appeared on me, but my health went to 0 and I died. WTH?

runescape5.jpg

Then, in SW where I spawned, I got the, "What was that?" O_o Where is there an Evil Tree in SW?

I had a very strange thing happen to me today too, although it wasn't me who died :)

110129130056.png

I was standing at the ge, looking for a fight, and these two guys run in from fighting. One of them dies and the drop goes to me somehow, and I'm VERY sure I never even attacked him, although somehow I got the drop?

My face when it happened (look below this).

I had a very strange thing happen to me today too, although it wasn't me who died :)

110129130056.png

I was standing at the ge, looking for a fight, and these two guys run in from fighting. One of them dies and the drop goes to me somehow, and I'm VERY sure I never even attacked him, although somehow I got the drop?

My face when it happened (look below this).

O_o. I've also had lured TDs just up and walk away or even flat out disappear (Maybe they respawn every x amount of time, whether dead or not?). RuneScape's been buggy as hell lately. Ever since the "Your account has not yet logged out" crap that's been going on.

Also, relaxed at some TDs earlier.

inventory2h.jpginventory3.jpg

Where the hell are my effigies! Lol. Meh, getting 99 Smithing by making a few D Plates from all drops that I've gotten.

09144a99bb.png

^ looks like your dry streak is finally coming to you

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

I.. Don't.. Do.. Dry streaks. :P.

The more kills I go without claws, the more determined I get to get them. And so I kill faster / stay longer / etc. It's only 1 day without claws, after-all, and I still got 2 armor pieces. ^^.

09144a99bb.png

Then, in SW where I spawned, I got the, "What was that?" O_o Where is there an Evil Tree in SW?

Isn't SW pretty close to the evil tree spawn in Isafdar and near mobilising armies?

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

dskirt.png

So I went to do Bork and kill some bronze dragons (since I bring antifire anyway). Nice surprise, #3 iirc.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

funnylurer.png

:pray: <_<

Aww, but I'm 132 combat! :(

sanasiggy.png

Capes: Dungeoneering, Dungeoneering (t), Defence (t), Attack (t),

Constitution (t), Quest, Soulwars (both), Fire, Tokhaar Kal

Massive thanks to [)en[)en for my signature picture.

Respectable level of the week:

1zwymiu.png

Getting a bit bored of runescape but still determined to fill those effigies... :s

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

funnylurer.png

:pray: <_<

Lmfao

And it has begun!

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Also. Why do clans try to camp outside of house portals. For 1 you can run back inside 2 tb's don't help and 3, when do people actually have a risk when coming out of portals. Only real time is when they died insdie house and are sent out. And of that amount of people how many really have houses at relleka? The chances of them getting anyone is like a 1/100 chance. Wtfs the point.

couple pages late but i think you just seem mad a clan just kept killing you lol. when me and some friends were there for bout 90 min we downed like 200m in gear and 2 chaotics because people spawned outside their house. but ok theres no point! :thumbup:

C(21)H(30)O(2)

I hate people who are so poor they HAVE to have a failed Dds DM or they run around wild with a T-Bird.

110130162345.png

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

Is that a korasi's I see in your inventory? I thought you were all with the whole honorable crowd

I use it when others use korasi/run to many times. Thats why have dds on main spot for venging. Korasi just on side

If a target is being extremely dishonourable then why should I? Also i Must say, when getting rushed by Dclawers korasi is the perfect medicine for them. Veng korasi Veng dds. Gf claws

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster