Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

same pics? ^

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

1gp under 250m for the top and 250m for the bottoms.

Any idea what the cloaks worth?

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

uc1w.png

JaGex need to add the red flashing line on the 2nd screen.

After a night of flipping items you kinda forget about the scammers...

Luckily didn't accept. Btw this is a level 120 account scamming

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

62e4c8fed71c9c41cb18a2aca4e5f076.gif

thinking of changing my name to charles darwin or something like that. (yeah my current name is kinda gross, sorry mods lol)

its not scamming. he did indeed receive 500k. but he did not protect item, so he did not receive the extra battle axe.

BTW

HOW TO MAKE 51M AN HOUR

it takes approximately 30 seconds for these trades. but it's hard to line them up and get them right.

vid coming in a min hold on lolol

Agent_G_F.png

its not scamming. he did indeed receive 500k. but he did not protect item, so he did not receive the extra battle axe.

Bull mother[bleep]ing [cabbage]. That's a humongous rationalization. It is item scamming because you trade him the battle axes knowing they will protect over his more valuable items. Just because he gets something out of it doesn't mean jack [bleep]ing [cabbage]. One could use your same twisted logic to say "I swapped the verac helm for a 2nd skirt, but it's not scamming because he still received four Verac items!" You disgust me.

td2sig.jpg

Bull mother[bleep]ing [cabbage]. That's a humongous rationalization. It is item scamming because you trade him the battle axes knowing they will protect over his more valuable items. Just because he gets something out of it doesn't mean jack [bleep]ing [cabbage]. One could use your same twisted logic to say "I swapped the verac helm for a 2nd skirt, but it's not scamming because he still received four Verac items!" You disgust me.

L2darwin buddy.

I got lured out of my bank in 07 by edgeville tree lure.

I gave him 500k. but then I decided to kill him because we were standing in the wilderness, and he acknowledged this risk by crossing the ditch. The ditch warns you against this. Too bad the edgeville lever and tele to ice plateau dont. I almost tele'd to ice plateau with bank on :wall:

Link:

Agent_G_F.png

Yea so, I'd like to play but I can't very well do it like this.

picture7my.png

Anyone got advice on how to fix this?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

L2darwin buddy.

Yeah, you should wear a shirt that says "NATURAL SELECTION" on it. I've never heard of a shirt like that before. Or some pretty disgusting people with the same motto. Nope.

Oh yeah, eugenics ftw :rolleyes:

oh, never mind the reference -.-

just google image natural selection t-shirt or something

@bladewing how bout we go 50/50... ill euthanize first for your blue, then ill do me i swear

lalalasig2.png