Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

divscam.png

at least make a good offer if you're going to try to scam a divine

lol had the exact same guy offer me that for my green. :rolleyes:

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

OMGJAGEX.png

OH MY GOD.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY JAGEX WONT ACCEPT OR DECLINE THIS.

ITS BEEN 6 GOD DAMN DAYS!

JUST REPLY ALREADY JAGEX!!!

OH MY GOD! 6 DAYS??!??!!?!

Dude, you need to chill out some. I had an account that was pending for over 4 months..... I didn't freak out over it, I just waited patiently, like a normal person would.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Dude, you need to chill out some. I had an account that was pending for over 4 months..... I didn't freak out over it, I just waited patiently, like a normal person would.

why would you wait 4 months.

and its a forgotten password appeal. it should take less then 1 day like it has all the other times i've tried.

bllllonz.png

why would you wait 4 months.

and its a forgotten password appeal. it should take less then 1 day like it has all the other times i've tried.

Why would I wait 4 months? What else is there to do, demand they answer my appeal? All you can do is wait.... And mine was a forgotten password as well.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Few pictures, loving my ely :D

15ktotal.jpg <- hi 1.5k total worlds

75prayer.jpg

This was a pain

Summersend.jpg

+75 str bonus lol, and in that gear I can beat level 120s(ely setup)

Equipment.jpg

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Few pictures, loving my ely :D

15ktotal.jpg <- hi 1.5k total worlds

75prayer.jpg

This was a pain

Summersend.jpg

+75 str bonus lol, and in that gear I can beat level 120s(ely setup)

Equipment.jpg

Very nice :)

How much have you got so far man?

are you well over 1b yet?

bllllonz.png

So as most of you know, I don't play anymore. Well today I was on my guy just messin around with my friend who I know IRL (the one I gave the mask to) while he was training his pure. Next thing I know, I see that one of my really old accounts that I had not played in years has just logged in..... And they've changed his name recently, so he has membership.... All it took was a quick appeal with "poor" status and I had the account back in 20 minutes. Here is what he has on him now:

deloriagodloll.png

What should I do? All the guy has done is cut magic logs lol. Should I just let him enjoy it and profit from my previous work, or give my friend another 8m?

So as most of you know, I don't play anymore. Well today I was on my guy just messin around with my friend who I know IRL (the one I gave the mask to) while he was training his pure. Next thing I know, I see that one of my really old accounts that I had not played in years has just logged in..... And they've changed his name recently, so he has membership.... All it took was a quick appeal with "poor" status and I had the account back in 20 minutes. Here is what he has on him now:

deloriagodloll.png

What should I do? All the guy has done is cut magic logs lol. Should I just let him enjoy it and profit from my previous work, or give my friend another 8m?

Considering they essentially stole your account I say clean the bank and give it to your friend. After that you should request the account be locked.

No unspam.

Sylpheed.png

May I remind people that encouraging others to break Runescape rules is NOT permitted on these forums. Any posts that encourage rule breaking in any shape will be removed and action possibly taken against you.

Thanks.

Who broke the rules? If you're refering to Sylpheed, what he's telling me to do, I wouldn't consider as breaking any rules. The account is mine, there for what is on it is mine. Sure, I didn't get the items myself, but the guy that got them broke the rules by stealing my account. He knew he was breaking the rules when he took the account, so he should know that there will be consequences (sp?) for his actions down the road.

If you weren't refering to that post, ignore my mindless rambling.

May I remind people that encouraging others to break Runescape rules is NOT permitted on these forums. Any posts that encourage rule breaking in any shape will be removed and action possibly taken against you.

Thanks.

Who broke the rules? If you're refering to Sylpheed, what he's telling me to do, I wouldn't consider as breaking any rules. The account is mine, there for what is on it is mine. Sure, I didn't get the items myself, but the guy that got them broke the rules by stealing my account. He knew he was breaking the rules when he took the account, so he should know that there will be consequences (sp?) for his actions down the road.

If you weren't refering to that post, ignore my mindless rambling.

There was a post which has been removed encouraging you to account share.

W00t W00T W00T

Divine.jpg

As if he wasn't unstoppable before, now he has a divine! :o

Grats, I'm sure you'll make all that back in no time at the arena. :thumbsup: