Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Here is the lnk to my new rocko attempts pking series, more videos to come!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzqbHSz36tw

Hope everyone enjoys!

Not gonna lie, that was pretty lame :thumbdown:

his commentarys had me rollin :P

Obviously I'm no pker, but the series is just about me going into the wild and trying to pk people and hopefully my viewers will be able to watch my progression. But mostly this series is for the commentary right now.

rocko510.png

99 Cooking Since 10/19/10|99 Magic Since 2/13/11|

Quest Cape Since April 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzqbHSz36tw

Hope everyone enjoys!

Obviously I'm no pker, but the series is just about me going into the wild and trying to pk people and hopefully my viewers will be able to watch my progression. But mostly this series is for the commentary right now.

Well I would personally focus more on the pking part and less on the commentary :|

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

Well, once i get good at pking and get a good vid I'll post that one here just for Miller

Score one for me! :thumbsup:

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

2yxpuz9.jpg

8 maz. 7,000,000 exp. Gonna need to buy moar yew seedz

206mwr6.jpg

99 Fletching || 288/309 Quest Points || 99 Cooking ||

122 Combat || 99 Defence || 2000+ Total ||

16/25 80+'s || 99 Firemaking || 99 Woodcutting ||

2011 Goals : All skills 80+ | 99 Magic | 99 Farming | 99 Thieving | 99 Hunter | 99 Range

"The Unexamined Life is not worth living" - Socrates

-video-

Hope everyone enjoys!

Yeah, it was pretty funny how panicky he got xD

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

reallyj.png

Maybe now atleast one of the manipulation clans can be taken down? Jagex should really do something about this to be honest.... (You can find the whole article on Smokin Mil's site) I would laugh so hard if the leaders of Smokin Mils got banned, but then again, with Jagex's new feature, they could just buy their accounts back. :wall:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Really? If you will not work on improving your commentary, I'd suggest putting a nice song instead of it.

Seriously, I don't want to insult you, but your weird laughing and "welllllllllll, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" expressions made you sound like a 12-year old. :|

I am not saying this because I am trying to mock you, I am saying it because you should work on that.

Cheers

And not to be spamming, here are some random pictures from years back. Probably from around 2006 :P

spetter3.png

attack97.jpg

fullkarils.png

lurernoob.jpg

marccreater1.png

Margus.png

A friend of mine did a drop party with a bunch of his old clan members and friends. Came out with almsot 4m. Usually never get anythign so i was pretty stoked.

110205162311.png

Also, This was pretty cool to me seeing as i'm a fan of this guys vids. Wasn't really fair though. He had full Dh but it was welfared with only axe :\.

110205203952.png

Would have a whip pic but last night i "somehow" (idk wtf happened) dropped it and some level 7 stole it.

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

reallyj.png

Maybe now atleast one of the manipulation clans can be taken down? Jagex should really do something about this to be honest.... (You can find the whole article on Smokin Mil's site) I would laugh so hard if the leaders of Smokin Mils got banned, but then again, with Jagex's new feature, they could just buy their accounts back. :wall:

Someone on the smokinmils forum:

I had a LOT more business than I anticipated. Sold approximately 15b from February 1st - February 5th. I am NO LONGER SELLING GP.

(*Is still in awe of his bank statement*)

That's ~$15,000 irl :shock: :thumbdown:

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

corpdropparty.png

Dropped around 25m at corp, 10 hatches, 10m cash, and other loot, some people die looting, I was bored ;)

Surely they can telegrab and yak away

oh I dropped it for fun not to try kill them I was talking to them in skype at the time

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

is this good for first try at merching since starting playing in 05?

firsttryi.png

the numbers dont add up cause i also sold a few for 4.65-4.7 each to players

also got 4.55 and a sara d hide body which sold for 200kish :thumbsup:

just bought 5 more for 4.55 ea and sold 4.65 in under 40 minutes lol

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

34dq80m.jpg

843(+1 [placeholder])= 844 Lantadyme herbs / 100 Lantadyme seeds = 8.44 HBS

1,595,600 (100 seeds) - 4,679,493 (844 herbs) = 3,083,893 profit

3,0083,893 (profit) / 100 seeds = 30,838.93 profit per seed.

Should I go for Torstol and/or other? Really only doing because of exp...

206mwr6.jpg

99 Fletching || 288/309 Quest Points || 99 Cooking ||

122 Combat || 99 Defence || 2000+ Total ||

16/25 80+'s || 99 Firemaking || 99 Woodcutting ||

2011 Goals : All skills 80+ | 99 Magic | 99 Farming | 99 Thieving | 99 Hunter | 99 Range

"The Unexamined Life is not worth living" - Socrates