Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Leik, are you any good at fight caves? If you are you could get some nice slayer xp/hour and a few fire capes.

Nope, I suck at fight caves, lol. I got my cape by pure luck.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

was looking through my adventurer's log and found this

bandoshilt.png

it must have been a graardor i half killed and tele'd out of -_-

Assuming you didn't get the loot, but was supposed to get it still stays in your adv log.

Well that just sucks.

I like how you alched one of the battleaxes. That's got to be the smartest and yet most obvious solution!

most of the lurers in that vid were amateurs. Lurers usually find a way to get your hp low enough to kill

you in one blow. they also make sure your inv is empty so that you won't get away with healing,

teleporting, or alching. If they were going after whips or other minor valuables than lurers won't

be as successful than ever but if they were after your rares like

then it's a whole different story.

Leik, are you any good at fight caves? If you are you could get some nice slayer xp/hour and a few fire capes.

Nope, I suck at fight caves, lol. I got my cape by pure luck.

When you know how to do it it's really easy actually. And fast.

I use the melee for caves, range for jad method.

Take the usual melee Slayer gear(bandos with sw cape, rapier and ddef) + diamond(e) bolts.

Inv: excalibur, armadyl/karil top, ccb/rune cbow, 3 overloads, 6 brews, some super restores and rest prayer pots.

When you come in, just overload, eee spec, turn turmoil on and start killing. Use soul split when needed.

At Ket-Zeks(360, mage) it becomes a bit more complex, but it's a breeze if you know how to sidestep. When he starts his magic attack, hit it and step away. Repeat until it's dead.

I usually wait at wave 61 or 62 for my overload to go out, so i can repot before Jad.

Equip arma top, ccb, pray range.

I know it's hard to stay focused on his attacks, but with a few tries it shouldn't be too hard and nervousness slowly goes away.

Stand far enough from jad, range it until healers come. Then slowly attack one by one, no need to rush. First priority is still praying against Jads attacks.

After you got all 4 on you, make sure they're not still healing Jad(if they do, go a bit further away) and continue to range him. He dies fast.

With this method, you can complete caves in 40-45 minutes and even if you fail, you shouldn't care too much because you didn't waste 2 hours for it :]

Good luck!

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Here is the lnk to my new rocko attempts pking series, more videos to come!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzqbHSz36tw

Hope everyone enjoys!

Not gonna lie, that was pretty lame :thumbdown:

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

Here is the lnk to my new rocko attempts pking series, more videos to come!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzqbHSz36tw

Hope everyone enjoys!

Not gonna lie, that was pretty lame :thumbdown:

his commentarys had me rollin :P

I like getting hard when I PK