Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Did you just gain 700k Slayer XP in one login? :blink:

WELCOME TO EFFIGYSCAPE !!!

No that stupid Bar in my Signature is broken, just noticed it, I also don't use effigies on slayer it's a waste of exp.

xSoulgazer

Elysian Sigil ---- 11/24/10 ---- 550M

0802c5a25cd0bef3be9e8d633cfdb5cc.png

Apparently this kid is famous? Couldn't be for being good at pking or anything :|

Bloody hell, what layout do you use? Im no pk'er but these guys seem like they've never touched the wilderness before :wall:

Dhide. Rune arrows. Ags in inventory.

Not hard to find a kid who has ahrims and doesnt eat at 600-700 hp prod spec to kill, bankloot. The pkers that risk ahrims furies and such really shouldn't be, they're pretty terrible.

People like you that pj every fight are so annoying..

agreed I hate the welfarers who can't afford to risk pk so pj in the hope they triple their bank...

I don't PJ fights I just attack the hybrids there, if they're already in a fight I leave them alone. Idk why you're upset.

And also I can afford to risk pk I choose not to because it's more fun to get a pk worth the same amount and not have to worry about dying for a bigger amount.

Haters goan hate................ Now keep the flame to a minimum ;)

Quagsire.png

Yeah... Stopping them getting real fights with your waste of time [bleep]ry, to get a ko you need to either pile-jump (don't even try and claim you don't with that method of pking), or luck out spec someone who is just trying to get you off them.

Worse pking than rushing/ korasi pjing.

Unspam : Random range level I just got while getting a void body, don't really have any goals I just would like to have full void.

89range.png

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

After losing my first one to a stupid bug....

screenshot20110714at211.png

screenshot20110714at212.png

Only took 2 days. o.O I'm getting Rigour next, people seem to think that it's better than Cxbow...

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

totalexp.png

Checking my total exp in game. :shades:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

0802c5a25cd0bef3be9e8d633cfdb5cc.png

Apparently this kid is famous? Couldn't be for being good at pking or anything :|

Thats actually an imposter, the one you're thinking of is "Sihk Range". Could be wrong, but well done regardless, hope to see some more loots

guess what drop i just got!

after 500 kills without one of these, i finally get one...

20110714143148.png

then i get non responsive lag, spam clicking on the damn thing for 2 mins until it vanishes and i get logged... i hate you isp, so sick of paying $60 a month for (cabbage)....

kk done, just doing 2k dk kills in retaliation.

meamzed.png

^lmao =)

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

totalexp.png

Checking my total exp in game. :shades:

How'd you do that?

I was doing the overload trick where you log out right after taking a dose to avoid almost all of the damage. When I logged in I clicked to open my exp counter thing there before everything had a chance to load (I'm on a very laggy computer, so when I click to log in I get to see where I'm at, but my character, the items in my inventory, etc. don't appear for a few seconds) so I was able to open the exp counter before it loaded all of my skills I guess.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Day two of barrows and my loot continues to pile up:

barrowslootmidday2.png

I've still got quite of few hours left tonight to do more runs. Can't wait to see where I'm at when I log off later.

barrowslootmidday2.png

I've still got quite of few hours left tonight to do more runs. Can't wait to see where I'm at when I log off later.

What method are you using?

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

barrowslootmidday2.png

What method are you using?

gearandinventory.png

I've recently bought a berserker ring and swapped out one of the monkfish for a RoW, and swapped out the rune legs for Bandos Tassets that Hakaan lent me. I protect melee and use turmoil on Dharok, then I go to Karil where I protect from range and use turmoil with my dds specs (usually kill him in 2-3 specs), then I go to ahrim where I protect from magic and use turmoil, using any spec I have left over on him. From there I just turmoil + Soul Split flash the other three in no real specific order.

Edit: It's usually good for 14-16 chests per trip depending on how lucky I get with hits (less chests if I get stuck hitting a bunch of 0s and my prayer gets drained like crazy). Most times though I can last all 16 chests (1 chest per dose of overload), only a few times have I had to bank with 1-2 doses of overload left and no more prayer pots.

So I'm down here trying out these new jadinko guard monsters and right as I'm about to bank at Shilo I use a Titan Con. Scroll to heal some and noticed this:

titanboost.jpg

Apparently Titan Con. Scrolls can put you over your max lp? (Not 990, but what your Constitution level says you have.)

Oh hey there minimap in the barrows tombs, you're not supposed to be there...

lagatbarrows.png

Sometimes lag is fun lol.

Oh hey there minimap in the barrows tombs, you're not supposed to be there...

lagatbarrows.png

Sometimes lag is fun lol.

I got this one day when I lagged

110221161208.png

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Nice, you actually got the picture of it. I got that same thing a little bit ago but wasn't quick enough to grab a screenshot before the lag stopped and it went back to a black minimap.

110714235804.png

Grats, but what's up with slaying with no boosted stats? You should use super attack and strength pots, they'll help quite a bit.