Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

6f9d3b441367fef588a34e365d52bb3a.png

First ever barrows item on this account - chest 4.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

85 by the end of the weak and time to make some actual cash farming.

flbuok.png

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

[hide]110716205639.png

110718004027.png

110718012127.png

110718014813.png

110718015834.png

110718023931.png

110718024531.png

110718030129.png

110718030129.png

110718031026.png

110718031704.png[/hide]

Dem DK's

Edited by Jeffwilson99
Please use hide tags - Jeffwilson99

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

I'm guessing two trips.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

You just got yourself 500k!

GTFO! Are they that low? o.O

haha, wow. I'd love to see the faces of the people that bought whips for 2M each claiming they'd rise to ~3M GE

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

wutk.png

Wut?

Shouldn't the price of the set be like 2.226B? Or does Jagex not make the price of the set equal to the price of all the items in the set added up? I thought the price on sets were tied to the price of the items that make up the set. That way if one of the items rised in price, the set would go up an equal amount.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

sadly only 3 scepters to 99 :(

2jb32w7.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

yup it will drop it on the ground outside.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

wutk.png

Wut?

Shouldn't the price of the set be like 2.226B? Or does Jagex not make the price of the set equal to the price of all the items in the set added up? I thought the price on sets were tied to the price of the items that make up the set. That way if one of the items rised in price, the set would go up an equal amount.

When free trade returned, all items were separated from each other in the GE and became individually priced (armors from box sets, hilts from godswords, sigils from spirit shields, etc.).