Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

110714233724.png

Wyvern task. :( Y U TROLL ME WYVR3N?

I want a visage. :(

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

gearandinventory.png

I've recently bought a berserker ring and swapped out one of the monkfish for a RoW, and swapped out the rune legs for Bandos Tassets that Hakaan lent me. I protect melee and use turmoil on Dharok, then I go to Karil where I protect from range and use turmoil with my dds specs (usually kill him in 2-3 specs), then I go to ahrim where I protect from magic and use turmoil, using any spec I have left over on him. From there I just turmoil + Soul Split flash the other three in no real specific order.

Edit: It's usually good for 14-16 chests per trip depending on how lucky I get with hits (less chests if I get stuck hitting a bunch of 0s and my prayer gets drained like crazy). Most times though I can last all 16 chests (1 chest per dose of overload), only a few times have I had to bank with 1-2 doses of overload left and no more prayer pots.

You made me wanna go to the barrows for the first time in years... I think I've found out a way to stay there a bit longer. I bring the following:

captureve.png

Even w/o the ovl-logout trick, I can do a full trip w/o any prayer required... I just tank karil and use CR, take off armor and use CR on ahrim, and then I re-equip my armor as well as a SoL (chaotic staff would be better if I had one) and an arc. stream necklace. It is not uncommon to 3-hit the melee brothers w/ ice barrage, despite having -40 magic attack. I brought a few extra prayer potions just in case of an emergency, though. You never know what could happen down there, but so far I haven't needed to use any prayer. I'm there for as long as my overloads/runes will last me, or until I get bored :P

77yLQy8.png

[hide]

gearandinventory.png

I've recently bought a berserker ring and swapped out one of the monkfish for a RoW, and swapped out the rune legs for Bandos Tassets that Hakaan lent me. I protect melee and use turmoil on Dharok, then I go to Karil where I protect from range and use turmoil with my dds specs (usually kill him in 2-3 specs), then I go to ahrim where I protect from magic and use turmoil, using any spec I have left over on him. From there I just turmoil + Soul Split flash the other three in no real specific order.

Edit: It's usually good for 14-16 chests per trip depending on how lucky I get with hits (less chests if I get stuck hitting a bunch of 0s and my prayer gets drained like crazy). Most times though I can last all 16 chests (1 chest per dose of overload), only a few times have I had to bank with 1-2 doses of overload left and no more prayer pots.

You made me wanna go to the barrows for the first time in years... I think I've found out a way to stay there a bit longer. I bring the following:

captureve.png

Even w/o the ovl-logout trick, I can do a full trip w/o any prayer required... I just tank karil and use CR, take off armor and use CR on ahrim, and then I re-equip my armor as well as a SoL (chaotic staff would be better if I had one) and an arc. stream necklace. It is not uncommon to 3-hit the melee brothers w/ ice barrage, despite having -40 magic attack. I brought a few extra prayer potions just in case of an emergency, though. You never know what could happen down there, but so far I haven't needed to use any prayer. I'm there for as long as my overloads/runes will last me, or until I get bored :P[/hide]

Glad I could inspire you. I also got Hakaan to come with me last night and showed him around.

Interesting method you devised there, I may try it out sometime. You should try meleeing the brothers a few times just for fun. I've 3-hit them quite a few times, and 2-hit them a few times even. I've had quite a bit of fun there, but I'm currently on a 43 chest dry streak so I decided to go sell my loot. Ended up with about 18.9M or so which was enough to buy myself a fury and leave some money left over for random expenses that may come up. Now I'm not really sure what I want to do to make money.... Still trying to get enough for Bandos Chestplate and Tassets before I go back to slayer.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

[hide]

gearandinventory.png

captureve.png

Even w/o the ovl-logout trick, I can do a full trip w/o any prayer required... I just tank karil and use CR, take off armor and use CR on ahrim, and then I re-equip my armor as well as a SoL (chaotic staff would be better if I had one) and an arc. stream necklace. It is not uncommon to 3-hit the melee brothers w/ ice barrage, despite having -40 magic attack. I brought a few extra prayer potions just in case of an emergency, though. You never know what could happen down there, but so far I haven't needed to use any prayer. I'm there for as long as my overloads/runes will last me, or until I get bored :P[/hide]

Glad I could inspire you. I also got Hakaan to come with me last night and showed him around.

Interesting method you devised there, I may try it out sometime. You should try meleeing the brothers a few times just for fun. I've 3-hit them quite a few times, and 2-hit them a few times even. I've had quite a bit of fun there, but I'm currently on a 43 chest dry streak so I decided to go sell my loot. Ended up with about 18.9M or so which was enough to buy myself a fury and leave some money left over for random expenses that may come up. Now I'm not really sure what I want to do to make money.... Still trying to get enough for Bandos Chestplate and Tassets before I go back to slayer.

Do GWD :D

99 attack-34,104th to 99 attack.

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

Getting there. I'm pretty sure I didn't post this yet.

94craft.png

edit: Also did some barrows runs today, only got bolt racks/runes though. :sad:

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

So I'm down here trying out these new jadinko guard monsters and right as I'm about to bank at Shilo I use a Titan Con. Scroll to heal some and noticed this:

titanboost.jpg

Apparently Titan Con. Scrolls can put you over your max lp? (Not 990, but what your Constitution level says you have.)

You sure you didn't eat one of those fruits you get from the Jadinkos as a drop? Because if you eat those fruits and eat normal food afterwards,your health goes above your cap.

Neppgggg.png

pking with the best internet ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScreenShot025.jpg

ScreenShot017.jpg

didn't die either time, thankfully

still shat bricks though

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

696sagies.png

sagaies are pretty epic if i do say so myself. using ovls + rigour + void i maxed 696 so far on jadinkos >.<

do those things hit much higher just on jadinkos?

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

696sagies.png

sagaies are pretty epic if i do say so myself. using ovls + rigour + void i maxed 696 so far on jadinkos >.<

do those things hit much higher just on jadinkos?

Yeah, it says so in the manual on the KB...it also claims that it can hit higher from further away with the loss of accuracy..

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

So I'm down here trying out these new jadinko guard monsters and right as I'm about to bank at Shilo I use a Titan Con. Scroll to heal some and noticed this:

titanboost.jpg

Apparently Titan Con. Scrolls can put you over your max lp? (Not 990, but what your Constitution level says you have.)

You sure you didn't eat one of those fruits you get from the Jadinkos as a drop? Because if you eat those fruits and eat normal food afterwards,your health goes above your cap.

Titan scrolls DO boost your lifepoints over max. If you use a scroll at max, it boosts to 80 over max.

Really bad day of keying for me

[hide]

Start xp:

startxp.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

End xp:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

120dg2.png

120dg.png

And all my tokens!!!!

93miltokens.png

[/hide]

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

Really bad day of keying for me

[hide]

End xp:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

120dg2.png

120dg.png

[/hide]

So close to Becoming The Dragon!@@@

Watch out though, Jagex seems to hate on people close to maxed...:P

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Holey..... 9m Tokens? Go do some Rapier/ Maul risk Pking... You could pobs get fights against people in Bandos!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]